Prestige Medals - Which is your favourite?

The prestige medals are done! I want to reveal them via a poll, asking which is your favourite.

Nemesis_96 and Undead xP are the awesome people behind these designs, they deserve lots of brains!

So, which is your favourite and what prestige level will you be on when they launch?

My personal favourite is Prestige 8, I love the colours of all the little perk bottles. :D I'm currently prestige 5 :)

100 Brains: Tainted(1)

200 Brains: Scarred(2)

500 Brains: Infected(3)

750 Brains: Almost Zombie(4)

1000 Brains: Zombie(5)

2000 Brains: Undead Soldier(6)

4000 Brains: Undead Knight(7)

7000 Brains: Undead Master(8)

10000 Brains: Undead King(9)

15000 Brains: Undead Overlord(10)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, that's a tough choice! I really like the design behind 6 though, that was my personal favorite to draw. That and 7th. ;)

But seriously, big shootout to Nemesis 96 for doing this for us, I LOVE the what he as done to beef these up for the prestige medal system.

Thanks and great job sir. ;)

And it looks like I'll be starting off on 4th, SWEET!

Oh man, that's a tough choice! I really like the design behind 6 though, that was my personal favorite to draw. That and 7th. ;)

But seriously, big shootout to Nemesis 96 for doing this for us, I LOVE the what he as done to beef these up for the prestige medal system.

Thanks and great job sir. ;)

And it looks like I'll be starting off on 4th, SWEET!

*HI FIVES!!*

Yeah , I like 6 the best, cos it's got a fresh look to it and its the first one of the new look with the shading and whatnot. Saying that, I do like 10 too :D

Thanks Undead for the original designs, thanks Shapeshifter for the lols and forcing me over here ;D and thanks Covy for support!

Oh and I'll never get past second maybe third prestige hahaha :!: That's for the pros around here :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...