***Introducing Tapatalk - a smartphone forum application***

Chopper

Hi Guys,

For those who love looking at posts on your smart phones, CODZ is now active on tapatalk.

Please see here for more information - http://www.tapatalk.com/index.php

The application is $1.99 - I promise you that if you regularly use this site on a smartphone this will be money well spent.

I've used this application on a few other forums and it's mighty powerful. The text fills the screen nicely, now more pinching and zooming around. It is obviously slightly limited but you can respond to pretty much any post with it, in a nice and easy way.

Check it out please guys and give us some feedback :D

Chopper

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind getting some screenshots or pictures of it on CoDz? I just wanna check how it would look and interact. If I like what I see, than I may consider buying it. :P

It's like you read my mind, just taken 10 screenshots now, going to have them up within 30 minutes :D

Is this a CODZ app directly benefiting this site or third party?

As covert said Jay. I asked him to add our site to the list so I could use it, and thought that others may gain some use out of it.

I was already using it for a few other forums :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yep i reported a couple of months back the issue still not working, hope is fix by BO2

When the mustang update goes live Tapatalk will no longer be needed.

Do you need help coding the mobile site?

I REALLY wanna help with that, especially since I was the one who wanted a CoDz app, but it never got approved due to money reasons.

Yep i reported a couple of months back the issue still not working, hope is fix by BO2

When the mustang update goes live Tapatalk will no longer be needed.

Do you need help coding the mobile site?

I REALLY wanna help with that, especially since I was the one who wanted a CoDz app, but it never got approved due to money reasons.

Nope, sorry. :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...