The Gun YOU are best with in Modern Warfare 3.

Hello everyone, I havent been on this forum for a while so forgive me if this is awkward...

Anyway, that aside, Ive just generally been wondering what gun YOU are most confident and capable with in Modern Warfare 3. As for me, I find my best gun is the PP90M1 and the ACR 6.8. I basically use the two different guns for different maps. As for long range maps, the ACR 6.8, for short ranged maps, the PP90M1. I actually prefer to use Steady Aim Pro and just do hip-fire with my PP90M1.

Enough of my guns! Let's here about your guns.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can train them like in zombies, the key is running a large spot and keep running from cover to cover so they can't kill you. If they get in you way in front of you, shoot them. If they are behind you, make sure you get something solid between you and them ASAP. Once the claymore experts get there, use extreme conditioning and just keep running. I normally start camping at that point, though.

• 2 weeks later...