PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

Rissole - we can play earlier mate, from around like 12:30am for you, which is 8:30 to me.

My Mother in Law has graced us with her presence, I've offered to babysit tonight so Julie and her can go out for dinner.

By babysit I mean put him to bed, and go into my man room with the baby monitor!

Try and be on then :)

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rissole - we can play earlier mate, from around like 12:30am for you, which is 8:30 to me.

My Mother in Law has graced us with her presence, I've offered to babysit tonight so Julie and her can go out for dinner.

By babysit I mean put him to bed, and go into my man room with the baby monitor!

Try and be on then :)

I'll definitely be on by than. 9 hours and 20 minutes to go haha! I've messaged ledemerald and Scar. Scar posted here so I think he's in, not sure about ledemerald though.

I don't actually know if I'll be able to make tomorrow. My priorities as a student, a friend, and a son take priority, and while I love this community and video games, I just don't know if I can make the playdate tomorrow. I will try my absolute hardest, but you all have an apology from me if I don't get a game with any of you. I'm sorry. I hope that you all have a beautiful zombie slaying time, with or without me. :D

I don't actually know if I'll be able to make tomorrow. My priorities as a student, a friend, and a son take priority, and while I love this community and video games, I just don't know if I can make the playdate tomorrow. I will try my absolute hardest, but you all have an apology from me if I don't get a game with any of you. I'm sorry. I hope that you all have a beautiful zombie slaying time, with or without me. :D

Sounds like I'm friending way then. Sucks that you might not come... but there are other priorities.

Next time maybe :D

I only managed a 1 bar to Ledermald, but that was on my old connection.

I pray to get a 2 bar to you or Scar :)

Alright well I can't host because I've got a Strict Nat Type :( So if you don't want to host, than Scar will have too.

Dude there's no need to apologize! :) The fact you've sorted and created this event is more than enough. Even if you can't make it to this one, there are plenty of dates ahead. It's actually good to see someone who knows their priorities. :D

We can split teams based on region so the connection would not be an issue.

So far I think DJ, me are the hosts. Does anyone else have good/stable Internet speed to host?

Same, I will up in in few minutes, so see you guys there.

As some of you know I will also be Live streaming my games, so you will be able to watch the my games on the site at http://twitch.tv/mwa2012 :) Be warned watching the Stream and playing can cause your game to lag a bit. You can popout the site's chat window like I normally do to interact with any viewers that are watching. Your voice will be heard on stream