Old weapons in new zombie maps?

CLAYMORE

well, sory if the title was misleading, but i was on the cod forums and some guy contacted activision and they said if they make a big enough amount of people wanting this change theyy will consider it, AHHHHHHHHHHHH, head over there and sign up, and do it, I REALLY WANT THIS CHANGE, ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY ZOMBIES WILL SURVIVE

AND CAN THIS BE BLOCKED KUZ I DONT WANNA GET TROLLED

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said.

I am willing to put aside our past and say, for the greater good of Zombies, they need to at least put the Ppsh in the box. I don't really care about anything else, though there have been times when I've craved to smash in a zombie's face with a Browning.

Anyways, yeah, please Treyarch? It can be like Nuketown 24/7 or Double XP weekend. Just for one weekend, but different guns in the box. Please? Just one weekend?

They should have put ppsh and the mg42 in the box from the beginning. Nuff said. And theres no reason not to since thier coding is in the game from the campaign mission with Reznov. So if anything, they would put those two guns back in. But if I know Activision, and trust me, I certainly do, this probably will not get the green light.....but then again, Mule Kick is now in every map, so the outcome could anywhere from A-Z.

Stay cool and stay hungry....FOR LEAD YOU FREAKBAGS!

-Fu

Anyways, yeah, please Treyarch? It can be like Nuketown 24/7 or Double XP weekend. Just for one weekend, but different guns in the box. Please? Just one weekend?

That would actually be a very cool idea. And they could be in the newer maps as well when it occurs.

At the least, I'd like to see an appearance of the PPsh, MG-42 and the M2 Flamethrower. Even better, just bring all of the World at War weapons back, with the option to have WaW weapons or BO weapons for that game.

It does seem a bit iffy though. I'm sure a lot of people have asked Activision and even Treyarch to do this, yet this is the first we're hearing of a positive response to it. Even if it is real, Treyarch might not even do it if they do get enough responses.

Me "Hello Activision, Could you please put the World at War weapons back in to the older maps at least as ALL the Zombies Community wants every single World at War weapon placed in the box; even make another box just for World at War weapons.

Thanks"

Activision "Hello, we will notify Treyarch and tell them what the community wants. However if you create a big enough thread with people signing stating they want this change to happen for definite then go to http://www.callofduty.com/blackops and click "Forums" on the top right of the page, if it has enough pages and people Treyarch may very well add these weapons into the game."

Yeah the mg42 was wonderful, the hk kicked Ass too. IMO the black ops weapons are cleverer, eg kraus and awful Lawton, but the WAW ones packed a big punch.

I think a few of the best WAW ones, put into the box will actually be pretty cool.

Ps if they can put a perk in all maps, why not mess with the box?

Lets get everyone sign this. I really hope when this would be in the mystery box. The good ole W@W weapons should be back in the box! They listed two light machine guns which is Type 99 and DP-28. Which It would be epic if they really added to the box including the good old guns! It will complete the black ops zombies for while. :D

they should have updated the old maps more for black ops. i dont see why they couldnt have added a pack a punch or some more perks to the classic maps. the way they are now i would rather play them on WaW, so i could at least have the mg42.

adding the guns would be nice but just adding mule kick to NDU was kind of a slap in the face.

they should have updated the old maps more for black ops. i dont see why they couldnt have added a pack a punch or some more perks to the classic maps. the way they are now i would rather play them on WaW, so i could at least have the mg42.

adding the guns would be nice but just adding mule kick to NDU was kind of a slap in the face.

but..... Nacht has the Thundergun..............

the Thundergun......