Hacking the Guns and Perk Machines Without Dying (No Air)

i am richtofen

Hacking the Guns and Perk Machines Without Dying (No Air)

Hey there guys and gals, as many of you know Treyarch made it possible to hack just about everything with no air, without dying. But, I have seen a few people who are not sure if they can hack certain guns/perk machines without getting downed. So, I am bringing you this little guide that will show you how to hack every gun/perk machine with out dying. HERE WE GO:

GUNS

M14 & OLYMPIA: Stand in the airlock that is facing the gun you want to hack. Then run out hack it, and then run back into the quick revive room or into nearest tunnel.

MPL: Stand in the airlock by the first door of tunnel 6. Then run to MPL hack it and run back into the same airlock.

M16: This is by far the easiest one. Stand in the airlock that leads to the power room in tunnel 6, run out hack it, run back in. So easy even the drunk can do it.

STAKEOUT: Stand in the airlock that leads to the power room in tunnel 6. Run out and try not to jump. Hack the gun, and run back into the same airlock.

PM63: Stand in the airlock by the first door of tunnel 11. run to the gun and hack it, then run back to the same airlock. You can also go all the way thru tunnel 11 after hacking it if you want but it is a bit more risky.

MP5K: Stand in ether the airlock by the bio-dome or the one that leads to the pad. Run to the gun, hack it, and then pick ether one of the airlocks to run back into.

AK74U: This is the tricky one. Start in the bio-dome airlock by the pad and RUN to the AK then you A: Have your whole team waiting on the pad and run to it so you can live, or B: Make a run for ether of the airlocks. You can also run to the AK from the airlock in the labs, and then jump on the pad, but it is a bit more risky.

PERKS

QUICK REVIVE: Stand in one of the airlocks in the quick revive room. Then just run to the perk, hack it, and run back into ether of the airlocks.

SPEED COLA: ok this is the hardest thing to hack because you need to hack it ON EARTH. So once you get to area 51 toss a Gersch Device at it, and teleport it back to the moon. Once you get back on the moon you must pick it up, and throw it at a cosmonaut. Then sit on it while eating a Mike Tyson pie. After that hack the machine and carry it back to the teleporter. Right after you get it on the teleporter teleport back to area 51 and put it back in place.

JUGGERNOG: Teleport to area 51 and hack the machine. After you do that re-buy it. Because you are a moron if you return to the moon, and dont buy it back.

DOUBLE TAP ROOT BEER: Stand in the airlock that leads to the power room on the bottom floor of the labs. Run to Double Tap, hack it, and run back into the same airlock.

DEADSHOT DAIQUIRI: Stand in the bio-dome airlock and run to the machine. Hack it, and then run back into ether the bio-dome or the pad airlock.

STAMIN-UP: Stand in the airlock that leads to the power room in tunnel 11. Run to the perk machine and hack it. Then just run back into the same airlock.

MULE KICK: This is a bit of a tricky one. Start at the airlock in the labs that leads to the pad, and then RUN to the machine and hack it. After that you could A: Try to run back the same way you came in, or B: So the same thing as the AK and have your qholw team waiting on the pad so you can teleport to area 51.

PHD FLOPPER: This one is POSSIBLE. But I recommend having two people for it. Have your buddy wait by the machine with a PRIMED Gersch Device, while you are waiting in the bio-dome airlock with the hacker. Use the jump pads to get as close to the machine as you can get. Once you get to the machine, start hacking. When you are about 85% done hacking have your buddy toss the Gersch Device at the ground. When you are done hacking the machine, jump though it and HOPE you land in a room with air.

Oh and quick note: Speed Cola speeds up hacking. So it will making hacking the AK and all the other guns/perk machine easier to hack.

Superhands insert:

As for hacking at long distances from the airlock, AK or Mule Kick for example, I find it useful to jump to it rather than to run, you'll travel much faster and after the hack you can just turn around, come back the way you came and get into the airlock with a few seconds to spare every time.

There you go guys and gals. I know all these work because I have tired them all. I did get downed during a few of them, particularly in attempting the Flopper and Mule Kick ones, but it is possible to hack them all with out dying. It's all in the timing. Also, if you happen to know a better way of hacking one of the guns/perks feel free to post it below. So please leave some feedback and thanks for reading all.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think this guide was nesesary, unless your a retarded 12 year old

Is there any need for that? The guys put some effort into it. Leave it and move on. Someone may find some use out of it. Peas!

FLOPPER: this one is POSSIBLE. but i recommend having 2 people for it. have your buddy waiting by the machine with a PRIMED Gersch Device while you are waiting in the bio-dome airlock with the hacker. use the jumpy pads to get as close to the machine as you can. once you get to the machine start hacking. when you are about 85% done hacking have your buddy toss the Gersch Device at the ground. after that jump thru it and HOPE you land in a room with air.

Surely turn the power on and there is air in the biodome. PHD Flopper....Hack it, piece of piss.

Just stop the drills. I train in the biodome. That bast is never getting breached.

feedback?

After you turn the power on it means you can walk in most of the level with the helmet off. You can get round the whole map with hacker no problem. Am I missing something here, IE stamin up, double tap, quick revive. are located in rooms that have artificial air. You can hack them all day long. So you dont need to run from the air lock and back. You can go in the room hack it and stay there

SPEED COLA: ok this is the hardest thing to hack because you need to hack it ON EARTH. so once you get to area 51 toss a Gersch Device at it and teleport it back to the moon. once you get there you must pick it up and throw it at a cosmonaut then sit on it while eating a Mike Tyson pie. after that hack the machine and carry it back to the teleporter. right after you get it on the teleporter teleport back to area 51 and put it back in place.

!

WAT?

O.o

SPEED COLA: ok this is the hardest thing to hack because you need to hack it ON EARTH. so once you get to area 51 toss a Gersch Device at it and teleport it back to the moon. once you get there you must pick it up and throw it at a cosmonaut then sit on it while eating a Mike Tyson pie. after that hack the machine and carry it back to the teleporter. right after you get it on the teleporter teleport back to area 51 and put it back in place.

!

WAT?

O.o

Hahhahaa that's hilarious. How much crack you smoking richtofen?? Talking about Mike Tyson and pies and shit. :lol:

BTW, just a heads up, but using Speed Cola will cut anywhere from a 1/3 to a 1/4 of the time when hacking anything. An example...

Door hack w/o Speed Cola - 32 seconds

Door hack w/ Speed Cola - 21 seconds

ok mrverse this is a guide for when the power is on but there is no air in the rooms. so if you would walk around in the bio-dome with no air you would you know die. same thing with the other perks because one grenade could take the air out of those rooms (well big diggy thingys for the bio-dome and the tunnels)

thanks for your feedback it helps me.

and no crack shooter. i am just a wired guy and come on Mike Tyson pie tastes GREAT. i will add the speed cola thing to the OP in case some people do not know.

thanks for your feedback as well.

as for you Reylink my mom always told me you got nothing good to say dont say it. same thing goes for forums on the internet you got nothing nice to say or any useful feedback/posts to give then dont post.

thanks for your.... never mind.

every one else thanks to you all.

ok mrverse this is a guide for when the power is on but there is no air in the rooms. so if you would walk around in the bio-dome with no air you would you know die. same thing with the other perks because one grenade could take the air out of those rooms (well big diggy thingys for the bio-dome and the tunnels)

thanks for your feedback it helps me.

and no crack shooter. i am just a wired guy and come on Mike Tyson pie tastes GREAT. i will add the speed cola thing to the OP in case some people do not know.

thanks for your feedback as well.

as for you Reylink my mom always told me you got nothing good to say dont say it. same thing goes for forums on the internet you got nothing nice to say or any useful feedback/posts to give then dont post.

thanks for your.... never mind.

every one else thanks to you all.

Hahahaha " I mean cmon, Mike Tyson pies taste great!" funniest thing I've heard on here in awhile.

If I didn't have to wait to give you brains, I'd give you brains.

• 5 months later...

Quite disappointing that this helpful thread has died somewhat.

As for hacking at long distances from the airlock, AK or Mule Kick for example, I find it useful to jump to it rather than to run, you'll travel much faster and after the hack you can just turn around, come back the way you came and get into the airlock with a few seconds to spare every time.

Quite disappointing that this helpful thread has died somewhat.

Thanks dude! I'll add that in!

Just a quick tip richtofen, you might want to make the gun names bold, maybe add some colours to it like the perks respective colours, etc. Just to make it stand out more and make it easier to read. :)

IMO this kinda seems like sticky material.

Consider it done! Oh and thanks :D! I don't know if this is sticky material though. Ether way thanks :D!

I am against this nice thread being stickied, because:

a) Common knowledge in the meanwhile except phd.

B) Lack of relevance, since

i) normally no one lets the dome getting breached

ii) normally you do not hack any other wallgun then the ak

iii) normally you buy the perks you need and don't have to put them back, and as soon as you could think of changing them, the EE is done. In solo you might change your perk setup later on, but since you played well, you didn't let any window get destroyed and the dome will not be breached.

c) Lack of deepness of the information

- E.g. I think, the superhands' insert is not explained well enough. When you do not jump and you just sprint, the game will execute a jump for you as we know. And this jump takes you 5m above the AK, so you have to wait to drop down again. Or the jump puts you towards some obstacle, which makes you loosing a lot of time. When you jump just after going out of gravity, you avoid this random jump and control when a jump occurs. This is my main reason to jump. The additional sprinting speed that says active all soaring time is a nice goodie.

- E.g. I miss the clear words that Jug+Speed is a must to hack PHD.

- E.g. You could also state that it's easy to hack the AK from the Labs Airlock, you could mention that you can jump over the teleporter etc.

d) Partially incomplete:

- E.g. for a good tunnel 11 strategy, I might wanna leave the door from 11 to power closed. Of a sticky I also expect the thread telling me, if it's also possible to hack from the other side (door to spawn).

- E.g. it is also nice to add information such as that Jug increases your air time by 2 seconds. The most relevant information for me would probably be - although i know this is neither a gun nor a perk - how to do the hacking EE step without air. Of a sticky I expect a wide ranged information, like "how to hack any thing you could hack wo/ air", i.e. box, EE, terminals.

e) Too monotone, with the exception of PHD and Reload all it says is "go closest airlock, hack, go back". This also correlates with point a), everybody gets this idea on his own.

f) Not a thread that i have to refer to and go back to over and over again, like e.g. 'zombie charts'. You read this thread once and you have all information stored.

g) There are many threads of similar or better quality and relevance, that are not stickied. Choosing exactly this one as a sticky is arbitrary. People that work their typing hands bloody and present extremely useful information get no stickies. Now they see, that all it needs is "go to closest airlock, hack, go back" + a PHD strategy that is imho so tricky that I rather run in the astro and hope he takes it. This is not fair to all other guide creators.

Alright, here's the deal. Richtofen, I went over the thread again, and Tom has really good points. Change some of it, make it more complete. I think that this thread is useful to many people. Tom, you can't really count on other people to find out this stuff for themselves. Sometimes, a guide like this can help. I agree, though, it needs to be complete. I jumped the gun on stickying this.

I think, the superhands' insert is not explained well enough. When you do not jump and you just sprint, the game will execute a jump for you as we know. And this jump takes you 5m above the AK, so you have to wait to drop down again. Or the jump puts you towards some obstacle, which makes you loosing a lot of time. When you jump just after going out of gravity, you avoid this random jump and control when a jump occurs. This is my main reason to jump. The additional sprinting speed that says active all soaring time is a nice goodie.

I'd say this too if I were writing a guide. I just mentioned about jumping being a better option that running in most cases, had no idea it was goig to be quoted or I would have said lemme write something a bit more in depth for you to put in ;)

I guess there are a couple things that would make this thread even better and more comprehensive. Let me quote something I wrote earlier, in discussing the value of a thread such as this:

I think that if the thread were to be combined with a couple other ideas and topics, then it would be of sticky quality.

For example, if Richtofen talked about the hacker bonus, effects of the QED and the hacker uses as well as how to hack, then it would be a quality comprehensive thread of all the unique characteristics present on Moon. It would be a good thread for this main reason: it would contain a thorough discussion of all the new and different tools available to us on Moon and such.

If you wanted to impart that knowledge and make kind of a "Guide to All Unique Tools on Moon" then I would gladly review the thread for the sticky. Getting a sticky means that your guide does help people to a great degree, so if you are truly committed to doing that, I hope you undertake my challenge of sorts. :twisted: 8-)

I hope nobody misunderstands me, especially not Richtofen. I think this thread is a good one, and a nice to read. But it is just not a sticky for me.

If we get a thread together, where just everything you could imagine about the hacker is in, definitely a candidate for a sticky.