The official Timeline for Call of Duty Zombies

Zelkova

As the subject says this is the official timeline as stated by the developer of zombies. So without further ado here you all go.

January 9th

■Richard Nixon is born in Yorba Linda, California.

June 9th

■Robert McNamara is born in San Francisco, California

May 29th

■John F. Kennedy is born in Brookline, Massachusetts.

August 13th

■Fidel Castro is born in Birán, Cuba.

December 4th

■Richtofen and Schuster perform the first successful teleportation by teleporting a walnut.

January 4th

■After 30 days of working on matter transference, Richtofen decides it is time to use a human test subject. Richtofen is successfully teleported, being the first human to do so. He teleports to the M.P.D. (on the Moon), not intending to go there. He examines it for a while. In the process, he touches it, electrocuting him. This is seemingly the reason for Richtofen hearing voices in his head, and the reason for him becoming a sociopath. After examining it for a while, he is teleported to Shangri-La.

January 23rd

■Richtofen finally returns and begins working on Griffin Station.

February 4th

■George A. Romero is born in New York City, New York, USA.

May 16

■Danny Trejo is born in Los Angeles, California, USA.

Sometime before 1945

■Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and an unknown Mexican are captured and tested on by Richtofen.

Unknown

■An outbreak occurs at a German Airfield.

September 2nd

■Richtofen accidentally kills the Mexican subject.

September 10th

■OSS agent Peter McCain is captured by Group 935 and sent to Richtofen.

Sometime between September 10th to September 17th

■Zombies are spotted in Wittenau Sanitarium in Germany. A group of Marines led by Tank Dempsey is sent to extract OSS agent Peter McCain, but ultimately fail. Only Dempsey survives and is captured by Group 935.

September 17th

■Tank Dempsey meets Richtofen, who then begins experimenting on him.

September 20th

■Richtofen confirms his discoveries: ■Takeo, Tank, and Nikolai have all lost their memories.

■Nikolai only functions with a vodka-based serum.

■Tank hates Richtofen even with his memory wiped.

■Takeo is quiet and prefers to say Japanese proverbs,

Between September 20th and October 1st

■Richtofen learns that Maxis hasn't been mass-producing the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

Sometime after 1945

■Zombies are spotted somewhere in the pacific at a Group 935 mining site for Element 115.

■Zombies are spotted near Breslau, Germany, at Der Riese, the main Group 935 experimental site.

June 6th

■Robert Englund is born in Glendale, California, USA.

April 6th

■Michael Rooker is born in Jasper, Alabama, USA.

Sometime before November 1963

■Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and Edward Richtofen are sent through time to a Group 935 experimental site, in a derelict theater somewhere in Germany - Berlin.

November 1962

■Tank Dempsey, Takeo Masaki, Nikolai Belinski, and Edward Richtofen use a lunar lander to get to a Soviet Cosmodrome in the USSR which was formerly under the control of the Ascension group but is now overrun by zombies.

■John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Fidel Castro, and Robert McNamara fight zombies when they invade the Pentagon

April 14th

■Sarah Michelle Gellar is born in New York City, New York, USA.

Unknown Year

March 17th

■Sarah Michelle Gellar, Danny Trejo, Robert Englund and Michael Rooker are attacked by zombies, including George A. Romero in Siberia. Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen are teleported to the same location in Siberia but are trapped in a room.

Unknown

■Edward is back at Der Riese and two adventurers, Brock and Gary, find Shangri-La. They are attacked by zombies there. Four soldiers from the future, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen, time travel back and save Brock and Gary only for them to end up where they started. Richtofen takes the Focusing Stone from Shangri-La.

■Richtofen appears back in the teleporter in Der Riese, prompting Schuster to come with him. At this point, Richtofen sounds different, and his time in the teleporter may have made him mentally unstable. Edward Richtofen and Dr Schuster achieve matter transfer, successfully teleporting a walnut. After revealing his discovery to Dr. Maxis, Maxis becomes angry, as Richtofen was supposed to be experimenting with Element 115 to reanimate dead bodies, and for use in the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Richtofen and Schuster continue to work on teleportation behind Dr. Maxis' back.

■Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen battle against the Zombies in Shangri-La and obtain the Focusing Stone.

■Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen arrive at Area 51, where they then travel to the Moon. Richtofen and Samantha Maxis switch bodies, causing Richtofen to gain control of the zombies. Ludvig Maxis, having anticipated this, launches missiles at the Earth, heavily damaging it and wiping out most of the existing zombies.

This is a timeline that has been released. I hope this helps clear up any thing people were confused about (by the way time travel was mentioned several times in the game other in shangrila it just wasn't done to your character while you had control until shangrila.) The source for this is http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_Timeline

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its from the http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_Timeline which has one of the developers as a moderator. The page is on lockdown and only mods can edit it but they require permission even then. According to the head mod that is an official timeline. If this were a regular wikipedia site then yeah I'd understand it not being legit but this is one of the wiki sites made for a game so it is seperate from the regular wikipedia.

A wiki page for a game is the exact same as any other, that doesn't make it truth. You can't take anything from a wiki and call if official without another official source the information came from before it was listed there.

Where was it originally posted, who is the mystery developer who's "leaking" "official" details to of all places a wiki page? I don't care who they are, nobody there is going to come out in the open and reveal anything "official" and if they did it would be via an official source like a blog, COD site, twitter etc. Not a fan-organized wikipedia page.

I could be wrong but it hardly seems official to me.

Though if memory is correct a blog is not official, CoD sites are also usually fan run as the official CoD site doesn't post much involving zombies since they aren't really involved as its not CoD related rather its a game included in the CoD game and since when are twitters actually considered twitter as that site isn't any better than facebook.

Though if memory is correct a blog is not official, CoD sites are also usually fan run as the official CoD site doesn't post much involving zombies since they aren't really involved as its not CoD related rather its a game included in the CoD game and since when are twitters actually considered twitter as that site isn't any better than facebook.
I was referring to official sources, not fan pages.

If it's an official Call of Duty site, it's official.

If it's an official Call of Duty Blog, It's official.

If it's an official developer Twitter page, it's official.

If it's from an official Facebook page, that's official too.

Tons of other development studios use those as official channels of information. Posting hints on a twitter, videos and info via Facebook and even some in-studio developer blogs can house official information.

A wiki page however isn't usually the first choice for dispensing such things.

ill back u up i trust wunder pancake and if he says ur right ill totally back u up(plus i can tell afew things that makes this plausable)i checked the site and it is infact under edit LOCKDOWN so even if its not OFFICIALu know it wasnt written by a total noob and lets face it it wouldnt be the 1st time 3arc/activision leaked info *cough*DLC REALEASE DATE *cough* so ill totaly back u up on this 1 the timeline itself is pretty dead on exept maby kino

-hope u win this argument-[brains] killallzombies

ill back u up i trust wunder pancake and if he says ur right ill totally back u up(plus i can tell afew things that makes this plausable)i checked the site and it is infact under edit LOCKDOWN so even if its not OFFICIALu know it wasnt written by a total noob and lets face it it wouldnt be the 1st time 3arc/activision leaked info *cough*DLC REALEASE DATE *cough* so ill totaly back u up on this 1 the timeline itself is pretty dead on exept maby kino

they're not saying it isn't good. they're just saying it isnt official. also if it was official there wouldnt be that unknown section at the end. especially the 2nd one in unknown. Im pretty sure that would be placed before Richtofens self teleportation because I believe he mentions to Maxis the walnut expiremenf and then he gets mad. either that or it would be placed after his self teleportation because he would want to keep it a secret. but either way a developer would know that. and I think its on lockdown so onlh mods could edit because they have the best grasp

One of the old maps though states how they also got to kino so yeah it wasn't just stuck in there for no reason. Kino was put in the game with story related stuff just some may not understand it (Kino had the teleporters as well for one, and I don't mean the PaP teleporters but rather the ones to take you to different countries).

they're not saying it isn't good. they're just saying it isnt official. also if it was official there wouldnt be that unknown section at the end. especially the 2nd one in unknown. Im pretty sure that would be placed before Richtofens self teleportation because I believe he mentions to Maxis the walnut expiremenf and then he gets mad. either that or it would be placed after his self teleportation because he would want to keep it a secret. but either way a developer would know that. and I think its on lockdown so onlh mods could edit because they have the best grasp

i understand brains is the smiley/quotes/fonts not working today or what

i understand brains is the smiley/quotes/fonts not working today or what

also I think call of the dead is 2011 and because of this moon also has to be post 2011. because if the crew blew up the earth pre- CoTd then they wouldnt have been in the safe thingy and gotten the golden rod and so this would cause a paradox effect to occur. and thus there would be no future past moon whatsoever.

also I think call of the dead is 2011 and because of this moon also has to be post 2011. because if the crew blew up the earth pre- CoTd then they wouldnt have been in the safe thingy and gotten the golden rod and so this would cause a paradox effect to occur. and thus there would be no future past moon whatsoever.

So what you are basically saying is that if you travel to the future, you can't go back in time at all? You can only keep going forward in your time machine?

I disagree. I think you could travel to the future (cotd), and then back in time (moon), and then change the outcome of history (blow up the earth) so that the future you previously traveled to (cotd) does not happen.

If you don't believe me, then you need to go back and watch the movies Back to the Future parts I & II again, and then it'll all make sense. ;)