This message goes out to the community. To us.

killerussian

To you-

If you weren't there from the beginning of WaW (as in before the first map pack was released) then you don't truly realize just what it's like for the rest of us (us standing for the dedicated).

We've come so far from the beginning. Ever since then, all we've wanted was more more and more, and that's what we got. We used to spend our nights analyzing the maps looking for any clue as to when/if a new map pack were to be released (talking about Der Riese) and it took over our lives! Then we hear of a new game called Black Ops and hear it's being developed by Treyarch and we knew. We knew that we were going to get more! And so we did. Is this the end? Is our thrilling story finally coming to an end? We've made zombies the phenomenon that it is today through our efforts and dedication to uncovering the truth and making the real story known so others can appreciate the work that was put into this. Anyone can come up with a story, but it takes true devotion to turn that story into a world wide known obsession and legend!

If you've made it this far into the message, then I thank you for reading- this goes out to all of us, the community. And to everyone else who helped spark the creation and continuation of the Nazi Zombie Saga

That's right. 'Saga', not story, nor legend.

Good gaming everyone! May your hard work be never forgotten

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Carbon should make a section of special messages that we wanna put for the finale of zombies...I have something but I don't wanna really waste bandwith and space on a thread that could repeatedly get repeated etc.

That's actually a pretty good idea

Of course before he could make a whole 'giving thanks and appreciation' section we'd need to know without a single doubt that it was indeed the end. And that could take months unless Treyarch were to actually say 'NO! we're never making a zombie map ever again, on and game for any console from here on out'

I remember owning W@W for like a month and only playing like half way through the campaign and not completing so didn't unlock zombies. I go to my friends house and he's playing zombies, i was like "What the hell are you playing?" he just turned and looked at me like i was crazy. Than he says are you F'ing stupid its nazi zombies. I was like oahhhh whats so cool about it. He tells me to just go home finish my game and find out for your self. I can honostly say that night changed my life for ever.

I may not have been at CoDz since the beginning, but I did have W@W. Ever since I've started playing zombies I must say that my life was more exciting. I've visited CoDz way before I signed up. Quietly spectating these countless and endless theories. Looking at so many perspectives all in one site. I knew there was more like me in this place we call Earth.

I can't believe it's ending this early, but then again, all good things come to an end sooner or later. What goes up must come down, and the bigger it is the harder it falls. Considering how many virtual tears I've pictured in CoDz's members' eyes, I think Zombies is going down hard, real hard.

I don;t know how da hell they thought of this...this game. What was at first a fun mini game at the end of the Campaine soon spread into an oncoming Apocalypse, which we teleported, time traveled, and fought our way to so many places it seems like the edge of the Earth. Well, we're done with that ol' rock. Now we go for the Moon!

It's been fun. 2 years coming. We've theorized and conspiracy'ed our asses off. And now, we finally see the Finale. Is this what we wanted? To end the theories? To end the Zombie Fever? I don't know. Will this really be this final chapter of our loving zombies? It may just be.

When it comes down to it, Treyarch really payed attention to us. We were like thier children when you see the passion and concentration in these maps. We asked for more. They gave us more! And on the Tenth is one hell of a long run!

Billions of bullets, shotgun shells, ray gun bursts, rockets, grenades, wunderwaffe blasts, thundergun waves, monkey bomb distractions, winter's howl's freezes, and many more. And when the smoke settles, no one on this forum, neigh, in the COD community, can say that this wasn't a fun ride.

This may just be the end. But this does not call for tears of Sorrow! Rather tears of PRIDE! If we can't beat em, join em! I do not want whining! I want toasts, cheers, and songs for the remembrance of our beloved Zombies!

This one is for gersch, maxis, sam, sophia, tank, takeo, nikolai, richtofen, and who could foget all the zombies we killed for being good sports, never giving up!

If this truely is the last zombie map...for the final time...I'll see yall in hell!

And after we die for the last time, I wanna go to Treyarch and hand-deliver the finest bottle of champagne to the man who first said "Hey! What if you fought an endless amount undead Nazis? You know? Just for fun?"

I'll post mine here.

It all started in Shi No Numa my friend was like do you know the storyline?? I was like :shock: Then KillerFinland's video sold it for me. I was hooked.

So when I was researching for MP4 of WaW i came across CoDz.

Kino passed, Five passed, Dead Ops passed got into the site more. Ascension came in Feb. and I tried to hold out and stay clean...lasted 2 days :lol: ...Found this Kassimir thing that was a big bust....CotD came in May.....Loved the Easter Egg when I watched it...hated the map on my 4th try :lol: When i kept failing at the egg...hated it more...felt good when i got it and i may never play that map again but thats a different subject.

S-L just recently came out and I love it but can't grab the eggs just yet.

Went on vacation and my friend calls me....ITS AN ALL ZOMBIES MAP..I said BS...Moon

Moon

Moon.....This is the end....Even for my utube channel I'm doing sad vids for the final days of zombies...

It's been an honor to be wearing this tag of survivor and I hope to get UOTM and Dweller one day. I have met great people through this site and because of zombies I saw RADAUSTIN27 when Black Ops first came out..

This has been my life for a few years now. I can't believe this is ending now.

I'll see you all on the other side :cry:

Great words killerrussian. I also have many great memories on this site and with zombies from

WaW, GKnova6, black ops and soon moon and hopefully many more to come. I may not post a lot but come on this site almost everyday and continue to see how just a simple zombies mini game can bring all of us together. I salute all of those on this site and all those hardcore zombie players out there who wish zombies just doesn't end.

Alright, you guys go ahead. I'll still be here when you leave. ;)

Honestly, there will never be a day when I am done with zombies. Over the last two years I've survived flame wars, virals, and have grown from one user to someone who make a legitimate difference in the community. I know people will say "It's just a game" but it's so much more than that! It opened the door for me to a world I had never before known had existed. One of lies, danger, and where one man with a bit of knowledge can change the world. It made me see the side of history that way too many people have died without knowing. This stuff could alter the world if emploied... Or I could keep it hidden for the rest of eternity.

I've grow since that November of 2008. Some day I'll work for the CIA, and when some puke tell me that I don't have the need to know on something, you better believe I'll throw a malstorm at him. After all the things I have learned, not much seems to be secret enough for me to not see.

I tip my hat,

Your Foxy Faux Faust

The real question is who's gonna be here a year from now? When Black Ops is out of the lime light and the majority of people are playing MW3. I know I'll be here, theorizing, discovering, learning more. I've played since NDU, I just wish I knew about this site sooner.I may not have been here long yet, but I wll be, that's for sure.

I'm hooked on CoDz, and that ain't changing!

I've been a fan of zombies since the beginning. When I finished the campaign I was like holy poo there's more? THen i saw the classic "Nazi Zombies" logo and I was hooked since I splattered my first freakbag. Ever since I have not liked any game more than the Zombies mode of Call of Duty.

Treyarch? If this is indeed the last zombies map, may I say...

You've Served Us Well.

The real question is who's gonna be here a year from now? When Black Ops is out of the lime light and the majority of people are playing MW3. I know I'll be here, theorizing, discovering, learning more. I've played since NDU, I just wish I knew about this site sooner.I may not have been here long yet, but I wll be, that's for sure.

I'm hooked on CoDz, and that ain't changing!

Im definately staying! Theres nothing MW3 will throw at me that will keep me from zombies, let alone CoDz, for long! I came here for its wonderful people and zombie theories, and even if we never see another Zombies map, ill still be one of the few here, studying, until the zombie story is known word for word, page by page.

But to be honest, I hope that never happens. Because Ive seen so many theories, I never want it to stop its been so fun.

I've always said...I DONT want zombies to end...it won't end

but I will ALWAYS miss Nikolai, Dempsey, even Takeo

and possibly my favorite video game character in Call of Duty...The Doctor...as this is THEIR last map....then we will meet new heroes.

*runs outside for air* (yes I know I stole it blah blah) :lol:

I can honestly state that when I first played Nacht Der Untoten at 3 in the morning, I was instantly hooked and impatiently waiting for more. I love this game mode and more importantly the community that has has formed as a result of "Zombie Fever". Long live (in our hearts and minds) Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Dickto... errr, I mean Richtofen. Hehe

BRING ME 1 1 5 !!!

[brains]

:lol: I remember thinking the first time I played NDU after campaign that all I had to do was get to Round 10 and I beat the level. I was so clueless the first time I played it. "Just get to round 10...Wait.What?! you can open this door!!?? What's that box? OH.MY.GOD!!" :o

That was a LONG time ago, but it still cracks me up every time I think about it.

Was playing Classic Verruckt the other day, man did it feel good training them up the u stairs and meeting em at the top with shells galore.

The next games for you, CoDz.

Verruckt to this day is the creepiest map to me. The first time i played it, by round 5 i was making those whimpering noises that seem to closely resemble an injured dog.

The fact that it took place in an Insane Asylum only added to the eery-ness that already was in the atmosphere.

The power room spooked me the most though by far. Especially when you would turn around and see a sole zombie running at you. The way the blue light of the room shined on it's bloody body while attacking you just was too much for me to handle for the longest time!

Was playing Classic Verruckt the other day, man did it feel good training them up the u stairs and meeting em at the top with shells galore.

The next games for you, CoDz.

Verruckt to this day is the creepiest map to me. The first time i played it, by round 5 i was making those whimpering noises that seem to closely resemble an injured dog.

The fact that it took place in an Insane Asylum only added to the eery-ness that already was in the atmosphere.

The power room spooked me the most though by far. Especially when you would turn around and see a sole zombie running at you. The way the blue light of the room shined on it's bloody body while attacking you just was too much for me to handle for the longest time!

this is f*cking true.. shat my pants a couple of times in verruckt. the atmosphere is just mind blowing good