Ak47 in Map pack 4

OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN THE SAME WEBSITE THAT BROUGHT US LEAKED INFO ABOUT EVERY OTHER MAP PACK BROUGHT US MORE LEAKED INFO, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE JUST THINK REALLY, AND NO I DONT THINK DRIVE IN OR SILO OR WHATEVER COULD BE THE NEXT MAP, SO ITS JUST A COENCIDINCE THAT MAXIS SAYS IN DER RIESE THAT AMERICA HAS A LARGE AMOUNT OF ELEMENT 115, HUH, OR THAT ON EVERY BULLETIN BOARD ON THE WHOLE GAME THERE ARE PICTURES OF AREA 51, OT THAT IN FIVE AREA 51 IS ON THE SCREEN, OR THAT THERE ARE CORDINATES FROM PREVIOUS ZOMBIE MAPS THAT PINPOINT AREA 51, AND NOW WE HAVE A MP MAP THAT TAKES PLACE IN AREA 51, WITH AN APPLE, UNDER A TELEPORTER LIKE CONTRAPTION, AND THERE NOT GONNA GIVE US NEW GUNS LIKE THAT, THEY HAVE TO END BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WITH A BANG, IF THEY JUST PUT THE AK47 IN MAP PACK 2 LIKE IN WAW THE ENDING WOULDNT BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE BEGGINING, BESIDES THE EASTER EGG THAT WILL TAKE PLACE INNN *QUARANTINE*BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WILL HAVE TO END IN A BIGGER WAY

Is your caps lock broken? :lol:

Yeah okay so you really think they will bring the PP-sh back, okay ill hold you to that

He is not saying that he thinks that they will bring it back(but i'm guessing he is hoping for it) but he is saying that OTHERS wanted it but never got what they wanted. Please take time to process the post rather than just skimming and guessing that they are saying something when they are not ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY EVERYONE LISTEN THE SAME WEBSITE THAT BROUGHT US LEAKED INFO ABOUT EVERY OTHER MAP PACK BROUGHT US MORE LEAKED INFO, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE JUST THINK REALLY, AND NO I DONT THINK DRIVE IN OR SILO OR WHATEVER COULD BE THE NEXT MAP, SO ITS JUST A COENCIDINCE THAT MAXIS SAYS IN DER RIESE THAT AMERICA HAS A LARGE AMOUNT OF ELEMENT 115, HUH, OR THAT ON EVERY BULLETIN BOARD ON THE WHOLE GAME THERE ARE PICTURES OF AREA 51, OT THAT IN FIVE AREA 51 IS ON THE SCREEN, OR THAT THERE ARE CORDINATES FROM PREVIOUS ZOMBIE MAPS THAT PINPOINT AREA 51, AND NOW WE HAVE A MP MAP THAT TAKES PLACE IN AREA 51, WITH AN APPLE, UNDER A TELEPORTER LIKE CONTRAPTION, AND THERE NOT GONNA GIVE US NEW GUNS LIKE THAT, THEY HAVE TO END BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WITH A BANG, IF THEY JUST PUT THE AK47 IN MAP PACK 2 LIKE IN WAW THE ENDING WOULDNT BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE BEGGINING, BESIDES THE EASTER EGG THAT WILL TAKE PLACE INNN *QUARANTINE*BLACK OPS ZOMBIES WILL HAVE TO END IN A BIGGER WAY

I didn't even bother reading this :facepalm: I don't think Caps Lock is appropriate

Back on topic, we shouldn't go to conclusions so fast, now I get where you're coming from with the whole thing with zombies and the "Nevada Base" people thought Ascension was a Lighthouse, and people thought that MP2 was going to be on the moon (fucking Salad Man) Map Pack 3 ....... no one expected that :lol: but we need more proof then just that, but ..... "Only time will answer these questions of this" new Map Pack (you saw what I did there, old kino quote)

Regards Yellow-card8

sorry to go so off topic that im actually commenting on the title of the thread, but, the AK-47 (in my opinion) is pointless. Yes, we would all love to see what the other guns would be like pap'd and all, but theres already a galil and commando. Why would they add another gun with exact same fire rate and damage? and after all the map packs to come out why now? Im sorry but if putting the AK-47 in the next map counts as "what the community wants" then i will be sorely disappointed. The mp-40 was an exception because it was removed due to unbalanced wall choices, and re-added cause ppl wouldnt stop crying.

our friends in Australia leaked retaliation and activision took it down in under 20 minutes (mainly cause it only just started development) anyway we know everything about it

even the release date september 6 zombie map name: quarantine

MP name: retaliation

now everyone shut up

ok that is it. this has gone on long enough. you are breaking the code of conduct. here is the the rule that you are breaking:

NO LEAKED INFORMATION: Under no circumstances should you post leaked information on CoDz,(Pictures/Articles/Videos/Links). Doing so will result in the Topic/Post being deleted & warnings being issued, repeat offenders will be banned, then onto Permanent banning. This is for your own good as others have lost their youtube channels & such due to copy right infringements. If in doubt DO NOT POST IT, you have been warned.

that is a copy and paste from the code of conduct my friend.

now SHOW US PROOF. show us any proof you have of the next map being area 51 that is not leaked info. there is NO PROOF. now stop talking about the leak. a leak that was made up by some dude may i remind you. i mean the guy said he made it up for crying out loud. and here is the main difference between the MP2 leak and the MP3 leak:

there was a picture of the MP2 poster. there is no picture of the poster/info of MP4 on the site. and you know the old saying "pics or it did not happen"

now can we forget about all this leak info bs and focus on the title of the topic ? lets talk about the AK-47 being in map pack 4.

i am not trying to flame you Syndicate2. i enjoy finding out new info about new zombie maps as much as the next guy. but leaked info is not a good thing on this site. and you broke the code. and you know how the song goes:

"you fought the code and the code won"

ok that is it. this has gone on long enough. you are breaking the code of conduct. here is the the rule that you are breaking:

NO LEAKED INFORMATION: Under no circumstances should you post leaked information on CoDz,(Pictures/Articles/Videos/Links). Doing so will result in the Topic/Post being deleted & warnings being issued, repeat offenders will be banned, then onto Permanent banning. This is for your own good as others have lost their youtube channels & such due to copy right infringements. If in doubt DO NOT POST IT, you have been warned.

that is a copy and paste from the code of conduct my friend.

now SHOW US PROOF. show us any proof you have of the next map being area 51 that is not leaked info. there is NO PROOF. now stop talking about the leak. a leak that was made up by some dude may i remind you. i mean the guy said he made it up for crying out loud. and here is the main difference between the MP2 leak and the MP3 leak:

there was a picture of the MP2 poster. there is no picture of the poster/info of MP4 on the site. and you know the old saying "pics or it did not happen"

now can we forget about all this leak info bs and focus on the title of the topic ? lets talk about the AK-47 being in map pack 4.

i am not trying to flame you Syndicate2. i enjoy finding out new info about new zombie maps as much as the next guy. but leaked info is not a good thing on this site. and you broke the code. and you know how the song goes:

"you fought the code and the code won"

hahaha woah dude your freaking out over a video game, HAHAHAHA

HANGAR 18 IS ALL THE EVIDENCE WE NEED AND IM ALMOST CERTAIN THERE WILL BE NEW GUNS!

How is Hangar 18 all the proof we need exactly?

cause they always make multiplayer maps for zombies they just reuse models

Killallzombies, you have clearly NOT read the previous comments on the first page regarding that. Please read the previous comments before you post a reply so we dont run around in circles here.

Mods just delete this thread already.

no no. i am not "freaking out" just explaining some things. what ever i dont care what you think. my rant is done.

well at least i did not go yelling in caps for no reason what so ever like this:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i know some one said that i just dont know who.

xoxo love you.

I love the AK47 in multiplayer, but I don't think it would be an overly impressive gun for zombies due to the clip size.

The M60 though... :twisted:

if we get the ak it better get the flamethrower when we pack a punch it

and using the m60 in zombies would be the equivalent of an AC-130

Wow none of you get my thread at all..pshhh no losers.

Some of us get it. Its just that there is no evidence. Cargo could just be like shipment for all we know. And like putzee said we already have the Galil and Commando. The AK would be pretty useless...

Could not agree with this more. That's smart. [brains] AK with flamethrower would be fun though.....

Wow none of you get my thread at all..pshhh no losers.

Some of us get it. Its just that there is no evidence. Cargo could just be like shipment for all we know. And like putzee said we already have the Galil and Commando. The AK would be pretty useless...

Could not agree with this more. That's smart. [brains] AK with flamethrower would be fun though.....

its the only attachment we dont have on a PaP gun

it just came to mind that unless the m60 has a drum mag like the mg42 youd be out of commission for like 3 rounds at a time trying to reload

Treyarch said that CoD Black Ops would have more map packs than any other CoD. With that being said, Game Australia leaks this info, and some of you may call it fake but it's pretty accurate, its in the PC code, it gives description of the maps, and some unknown maps this was the code for MP3 when leaked: Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo)

MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist..

MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase)

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom?