Forum trivia game - prize is brains

_______ Is the only map where zombies cannot attack you while rebuilding barricades.

I couldn't think of a tougher question, I'm not Alpha :lol:

Nacht Der Untoten right?

It's been too long since Ive played it

more specificaly, it's nacht der untoten on WAW. they can reach through on BO nacht!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_______ Is the only map where zombies cannot attack you while rebuilding barricades.

Nacht Der Untoten right?

more specificaly, it's nacht der untoten on WAW. they can reach through on BO nacht!

WHAT?! No way. That's kinda crazy for NDU. Wait is it just the ray gun in it still?

If Activision would just release the maps as DLC I would know this stuff already :cry:

Nacht Der Untoten right?

Yep.

[brains] for you.

I dont care which game it's in, when I refer to the classic maps, I refer to the CLASSIC maps.

Where is the PM63 located on Shangri La?

When you're looking at Quick Revive, (standing at PaP) run to it. Take a right and go through those moving walls, after you're through all the moving walls take another right (to the left is Juggs/Speed Cola) and it's right there on the wall to purchase for 1000 points.

When you're looking at Quick Revive, (standing at PaP) run to it. Take a right and go through those moving walls, after you're through all the moving walls take another right (to the left is Juggs/Speed Cola) and it's right there on the wall to purchase for 1000 points.

I brainsed Crows cause he answered it first, but I'll come back in an hour or two and brains you as well ShangriLa. You were very descriptive with yoir answer.

LOL Matuzz. On the wall?!? Good guess :lol:

I brainsed Crows cause he answered it first, but I'll come back in an hour or two and brains you as well ShangriLa. You were very descriptive with yoir answer.

LOL Matuzz. On the wall?!? Good guess :lol:

I :lol: at that answer too. Thank you for the [brains] you're gonna give me later.