Forum trivia game - prize is brains

Doors-12x200=2400 points

Weapons-8x3000=24000 points

Box Loc.-4x1200=4800 points

Lab Button=500 points

Player-500x(0,1,2,3)=0-1500 points

Power Up=5000 points

Grand Total=36,700-38,200 points depending on how many player are in your game.

These are technically what it would cost since you don't get Hacker from the spawn room.

Go through tunnel 6 Grand Total=35,300-37,000 points pending amount of players and what floor hacker is on.

Go through Tunnel 11 Grand Total= 35,500-37,200 points pending amount of players and what floor hacker is on.

I only counted what would actually cost you. I could go through and count the windows, excavators, and mystery box re-roll+re-roll hack to show what you actually have spent since you would earn some of what was spent back.

I'm just really bored :mrgreen:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but judging on everyones opinion that ive met these are the answers but since your answer was great ill give you brains

1. Ballistic knife upgraded with bowie knife Revives players in a second when theyer shot

2. Crossbow upgraded becasue its like having monkeybombs same duration and extra monkeys

3.Thundergun upgraded extra ammo and kill 300 zombies in a second to reach dwoned ones

4. Hk21 beacsue of its strength and extra ammo when upgraded

5. Bowie knife it kill dogs from round 10-30 with 2 knifes

Proves that it was an unsuitable question :lol: My opinion for the top 5 weapons on Kino is completely different to that.

Thundergun upgraded extra ammo and kill 300 zombies in a second to reach dwoned ones

It could most probably kill 300 at once of course, but there's only a max of 24 on the map at any given time.

• Administrators

Edward Richtofen :) I have a slightly harder question that doesn't have a 'correct' answer but I want to hear theories on and whichever I think is most plausible I shall give the yummy [brains]

What is the Casimir Mechanism? This isn't something you can really Google, but we have to fix it, so what is it physically?

I believe it is a storage container for all that gets sucked into the Gersch, as he gets sucked into a Gersch device by yuri, then proceeds the Easter egg by asking you to help him escape. Also I don't think it's a physical storage container more of a node to the Aether, a focal point you could say.