First Call of the dead SCREENSHOT!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hope that its located or with playable British weaposn, eg the sten, bren, ect

they would be beast if upgraded

i also bet that you have to do something in order to un lock the light house and the pap machine is there

anyways ive already bought the points for this, pre-ordered bf3, and bought Portal2, what a great week :D

i just hope that its located or with playable British weaposn, eg the sten, bren, ect

they would be beast if upgraded

i also bet that you have to do something in order to un lock the light house and the pap machine is there

anyways ive already bought the points for this, pre-ordered bf3, and bought Portal2, what a great week :D

Pre-ordered Portal 2 today, and have enough to get the MSP. Also yeh, im hoping to see the sten in there.

Its in Britain if that der riese Easter egg is correct. The easter egg pointed out a

-Theater in Germany (Kino der toten)

-Lighthouse in Britain (Call of the Dead)

-and the Eiffel Tower, in Paris of course (Unknown)

Oh, now I understand that easter egg in Der Riese......

:lol:

wry....but had me on lolerskates for a minute

pf/ people missing the beat entirely...

I dont think that an british accent would suit zombies. Just saying, it just doesnt sound right in my mind. Its not that im hating on the British, i dont even think my own accent would sound good in zombies. But I think clues lead to it being British more than Russian, so we may see the Bren and Sten, I think most would much rather the PPSh back but oh well