2x, Kaboom, Insta-Kill !!!

AceMcCL0UD

There have been some pretty epic powerup combos I've taken part in.

A 2x/Death Machine is nice, Insta/DM is cool too. I've even been involved in a Double DM!!!

But I have never seen something like I saw yesterday.

Round 3 or 4. Still in the 1st room. I was letting them in the 2 windows upstairs and i fragged a few...

a 2x, Kaboom, and Insta-Kill popped out. AND THEY WERE ALL TOUCHING!!!

Now why the hell can't this kinda crap occur on wave 30?!?? Lol

Anyone else see some ridiculouos Powerups drop like this?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say I picked them up. Did I??? [brains]

I mean, I did, but only after I had my 2 friends witness the mayhem.

And why would you NOT get a 2x Kaboom. That's a quick 800 pts.

I'm not a retard, I let them sit as long as possible b4 swooping them up.

For the record. They were on top of each other so I couldn't even pick 1 up without getting the other 2.

Sounds like something I seen in a sketchy film once. Is this even possible? Double death machines? I have only ever seen one person with one at a time.

EDIT.. I mean in game not doing egg etc :)

Yeah, it happened to me before. Only one time though. I was in the middle of using mine when my friend got one. What sucked is that it was the end of the round, so it didn't do much.

For the record. They were on top of each other so I couldn't even pick 1 up without getting the other 2.

Did i say you were a retard? No. Did i say you picked them up? No. And a 2x + Insta kill would be way more than a kaboom insta kill, which is what i was getting at. Even at round 30 any smart player wouldnt pick up a nuke unless they were getting overran. It's a complete waste of points. I only commented on the fact that you said "Why can't these things happen on round thirty" or however you worded it.

Did i say you were a retard? No. Did i say you picked them up? No. And a 2x + Insta kill would be way more than a kaboom insta kill, which is what i was getting at. Even at round 30 any smart player wouldnt pick up a nuke unless they were getting overran. It's a complete waste of points. I only commented on the fact that you said "Why can't these things happen on round thirty" or however you worded it.

I have to agree, nukes on higher lvls are a waste unless nessescarry. Insta-kills and double points on the other hand...

Why not pick 2x nuke for 800 points?

Because i would pick the 2x shoot as many zombies as i can then pick the nuke for 2000+ points.

Now, i don't agree, nukes on higher rounds aren't a waste since you should already have all your guns and perks. You are just saving bullets by killing 24 zombies at once..

dont go for the nuke if ur trying to get the most points possible. 2X + insta kill gives 140. 800/140 is less than 6, so if u can knife 6 zombies u already have more points than the 2X nuke, plus i have knifed 3 zombies at once and after attacking just back up and return, also firing when they are too close will also kill, just shooting at 16 limbs will tie up the score with a nuke, and with the timer, that is definately possible.

Alot on this thread seem to avoid getting nukes at any point. okay okay I am with you up to say round 24. Points mean prizes. Round 25/30+ I'm all over them nukes. I'd much sacrifice a few points and have a few extra clips than waste them on strong zombs when I have 35k in points in the locker. On topic I love a bonus drops what ever the shape!

Once on solo i was defending quick revive (i got jug free it wasn't open 8-) ) and the cosmodrome or whatever killed the last monkey as it jumped off and I had a max ammo and a free perk floating.

Jesus that pictures big. Sorry it's the best one. *Caps Lock On* DEAL WITH IT. *CAPS LOCK OFF*