A quick fact about pigs.

Red Pegasus

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people kill the pig every time

I mean, it's the only other living thing there with you. For the first time ever there is more than four living things with you on the map

This isn't real life. My roommate is like 20 feet away from me, you're not actually alone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i once thought that you needed to do something with the pig to start a massive easter egg like in egg,but i did everything i could and no such luck T-T. "WE NEED HINTS FROM 3ARCH"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Test subject in verruckt once said

"Give me liberty,or give me BRAAAAINS"

and that how zombies came to be.

Interesting Fact: A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes

Hmmmm..... maybe we have to teabag the pig making it scream at 115 decibels and orgasm for 30 mins and that will start a huge easter egg.

whilst eating sausages and bacon ........................

I thought it was a reference to Bay of Pigs. Besides its fun to look at he has got nowhere to go. Its cute to watch him wiggle with the fear in his eyes.

Fact: Pigs do not prefer to sit in mud. Infact, they prefer cleanliness much more than other animals. They use the mud only as a coolant in summers, that too out of necessity.

The more you know!