Bad Company 2 Better Than Black Ops

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just searched, no thread about this. I just prefer BC2... :mrgreen:

I voted "only own Black Ops", I am slowly loosing interest in FPS games alltogether, recently purchased "Perfect Dark" to try and remember what it was that I originaly loved about FPS and have yet to play it past the first level. I think from now on any FPS game I purchase will be based on SP campaing rather than MP.

I still play Black Ops but mostly I am motivated to play out of boredom and a lack of other games to play.

Portal 2 will be my next game purchase and any additional content for IloMilo :D Might pick up FO New Vegas if they do a GOTY Edition with all the map packs included.

Yes. It has better multiplayer, but BO has better co-op mode. It also has better DLC, four new maps(started as three but they added a new one), new character models, sounds, weapons, vehicles, textures, and a option on the front menu to play that.

Better DLC!? Have you ever played BC2's Vietnam pack! 5 new maps, 16 new weapons, 6 new vehicels, 12 new trophies and a whole new era, for a tena...

Yes. It has better multiplayer, but BO has better co-op mode. It also has better DLC, four new maps(started as three but they added a new one), new character models, sounds, weapons, vehicles, textures, and a option on the front menu to play that.

Better DLC!? Have you ever played BC2's Vietnam pack! 5 new maps, 16 new weapons, 6 new vehicels, 12 new trophies and a whole new era, for a tena...

Im pretty sure he means BC2, as FS doesnt have new character models, sounds, weapons, vehicles, textures, and a option on the front menu to play that... :facepalm:

You have to work as a team. in CoD it's just killing.

Exactly. That's the main difference between the two games, and why I think BF3 will be better than the next COD. Meaningless killing is fun, but I like strategy, and working with a team to win. COD has better Co-op with zombies, but BC2 has a better MP. I also think that the campaign for BC2 was more fun. I would say each game has its benefits, but each also has its weakness. When it comes down to it, it's all about personal preference.

meh I only have Black Ops not BF:2, but I hate Blops I play it just for the prestige.

BF:2 is something I might never get...nor BF:3....I am starting to get tired of the same old Classic be hero, save world, play mult, play Co-op, get DlC, Play multi, Play Co-op, I like games where you get scared and the Hero get's utterly screwed and the game ends' with a CutScene.

which is why I love...or more like I am Obsessed with the F.E.A.R series all of the games (DlC included) were great as it would just leave me wanting more. F.3.A.R will be awesome because I can now play as Paxton bloody Fettel! (he has the best jacket)

Thats what im talking about.... :facepalm:

Thats what im talking about.... :facepalm:

The way it was worded made it sound like you mean BO. Generally, wen u say 'it also' it means the thing u were just talking about, not something 2 sentences bac

I've only played one match of BFBC2, and that's because it was very very boring.I played on some snowy map that I didn't know my way around, and I proceeded to go on a 12 killstreak. Now remember this is the first time I had ever played this game online.I thought I was in a combat training type thing so I quit, but apparently it doesn't have that. Needless to say I immediately put Black ops back in.

Let's compare this to my first game on Black ops. I went 28-5 on a TDM on Nuketown, this game however didn't bore me, I think it was because Black ops was faster paced and there was constant action.

So in conclusion Black ops was a much better first impression and it is much more fun to play IMO.

P.S. I'm not trying to say 'ooo look at me I got a 12 killstreak' I'm just stating facts.

This was a tough call for me, but in the end I have to favor BC2. Black Ops has an amazing Co-Op mode which I can play for hours on end. BC2 has multiplayer that favors players with skill over player who abuse cheap tactics. Although, Black Ops has made countless steps to prevent many of the cheap things you can do in CoD. BO is without a doubt the best CoD to date. (And because I have to say it... MW2 was the worst.... No contest) Anyway, in my personal opinion, the difference comes down to one simple comparison.

CoD: "Camper?... Argh, I hate this camper!"

BC2: "Camper?... Just blew up his hiding spot...Move in."