BOT mode

Sigint

Can we please see a bot mode in this Treyarch, if you are looking at these forums? Who else wants them?

it would be great for those times when you have no connection and you cant play online. When i unlock guns i would like to try them with some bots, with 4 difficulties (same as campaign). and have an offline profile for killing the bots

i know some of you will be thinking why not just play zombies? well i want to just tryout some things i can use in online, just to see if they are any good. would be much better for me than just killing the second controller over and over with no challenge

This would add to even more of the fun in Black Ops.

please dont flame if you dont like this idea

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, woulda been nice. but it was really great that this time treyarch put in a lot of things that people wanted, especially the theater mode. i just hope it isnt 360 only. cause theater mode on PS3 would be awesome as you could save them to your hard drive and such

i will just play zombies if there is nothing like this.

I think this idea is new to these forums but i have read heaps of threads about this on other forums.

Hopefully they do put a bot mode in so in offline private matches with friends you can verse bots, thats if there is no 2 player split screen which i don't think there will be.

Yes, I do like this idea.

Would be nice to learn the maps without embarrassing myself online first.

Maybe you could set the bots play style for example:- Run & Gunner, Camper & Sniper and so on.

You could take it to the next level and make them fully customizable:- Weapon load outs, Skins & Perks

You could set up your nemesis class and learn to counter it effectively.

Regards Snake.

You can practice Glitches in a private match, so that probably wouldn't really be an issue. And on that Note, I'm looking forward to Treyarch fixing every glitch and making the glitchers mad. Again. Lol. I can't remember how many posts I read on the HQ where people were mad because there weren't any Glitches anymore.

Anyway. . . It sounds like I'm the only one who would not Vote for this. . . I think it wouldn't be very Call of duty-ish if there were AI Bots running around.

If it does they will be stupid. All AI in CoD are stupid. In KZ2 it was fun but in cod the difficulty just make you die faster so difficulty in offline bots would be horrible. I say practice offline. I you dont have internet play zombies or story mode or if you just want the muliplayer you should not buy it without online conectivity. Im sorry but the CoD ai does not get smarted as you make it a higher diffuculty just stronger.

i..LOVE..this..idea..i..REALLY..hope..treyarch..use..itPSdoes..anyone..know..whats..wrong..with..my..space..bar..please..PM..me

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

P.S. really like the idea, I've always thought that this would be cool and the bots won't whine about tubing, or sit in a corner camping.

• 1 month later...