Glamour is such a misleading factor

Men are pigs, we can't help ourselves, we are naturally attracted to glamour and beauty without resistance. We are often so caught up with appearance that we forget about their flaws. We forget that the more attractive the woman, the more demanding she is likely to be. We supply and supply, until we either reach a boiling point, or we no longer capable of catching up. Once we get back on the market, we fall for a similar attractive girl with high demands, and the vicious circle we lap and lap.

Much similarlies in the world of co-op zombies, that us men only focus on the first glance, without any considerations for their flaws. We look for guys with good pedigree but then disappointed with their antics. We often forget that the most important aspect of your team isn't their strengths, but their lack of weaknesses.

I consider myself a decent player and a great teammate. I don't have Chopper's sexy moves or am I equipped with way's knowledge of maps. But I don't have any major flaws that would drive you insane either. (Obviously not implying Choppy and way are divas or that they are demanding. I am blessed to have been in games with them). I rarely get in your way and contribute quietly on a need basis. I would gladly take on a less glamorous role just to fit in.

I'm like that cute red head with a great smile and a likeable personality. I may not be a man of many words or have many wild stories, but on occasion I will wow you with some childish humour, and impress you with my American Idol capable voice.

Join me, on Xbox live. Not to see my many strengths, but to enjoy my lack of weaknesses.

P.S. working from home tomorrow, which means zombies marathon. Euro guys this is your chance to score a date with the 12yr old Jayna. Or the US guys with no life.

P.S.2 MMX, way, and Shooter are dangerously close to my friend request deadline. I just realized I sent FR to the wrong Hells Warrior, so he's off the hook for now.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I have you added. Lets get some games going.

If you look up the definition of liar on Webster dictionary, you would see way's face. He once admitted having a collection of dildos.

r9k3gi.jpg

Rumor has that MMX has been in a threesome before. Perhaps next time he would get some female participants.

I know a guy who knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy who knows Shooter, and say he has been suffering from ED. Ironically, "Shooter"'s projectiles cannot travel further than inches. Poor man.

Beware HW, you are next.

I wish I could play today but got a busy day at work and it's my brothers birthday so going out early this evening.

Friday for sure Jay.

Friday sounds good. I'll clear my schedule for 10-2, which is 2-6 London time. Looks like we are a go. Will have my Bluetooth by then.

Although, with my luck, my boss will call me Friday morning to schedule a lunch meet. I miss the school days where I can blow things off.

aw man :( i want to play with you, but your doing xbox now.

I'm on both. I added you this morning. Although I'm on a mostly BO1 map kick.

What time do you play?I have yet to see you on?

I'm usually on after 11:30 until about 1ish.

Yo jay I think you need to accept the friend request man. Like I said I have you added. Either that or I should unfriendly and friend you again.

No worries my friend, we'll sort this out.

I think 10 - 2 EST, is 3 - 7 GMT.  Either way, that's good for me!

I think he is talking about PM mate. Anyways played with Jayla last night, he had no mic. Naitrax joined in as well and we had a random that is also good at the game. It was one of the borest game of kino I ever played. I eventually called it a night at round 20. Luck was with us. Mr Pinnaz joined out party and graced us with his awesomeness. Either way, I think it will be more fun when Jay actually talks.

I think it will be more fun when Jay actually talks.

Nah, Jay is your typical boring old guy.

I think 10 - 2 EST, is 3 - 7 GMT.  Either way, that's good for me!

Perfecto, let's get it on. Should have my Xbox Bluetooth today. Don't listen to way, he's just jealous I can be home playing on a Friday afternoon. I'll wake up around 8:30, get some coffee, jog with my dog, and zombies here I come.