Finally hooked up my 360 late around 12 midnight, after taking a 3 hour nap. Played with few ranodms, none had mic. 2 had knifes and other was skull like myself. Had a decent start, went down trying to activate gen 4 and got picked up by knife guy. I did decent when panzer showed up, fortunately had enough to buy jugg and stamin up, got a few revives in the process and knocked panzer down after a few mins. 15 plus rounds, I was spinning box, got everything, including ray gun monkeys and galil. Random went down by tank near Gen 6, picked him up, he goes down again because instead of following me he went the other way where all the zombies were coming from, after 3 more downs he left the game. I was pissed off and I left as well.

Then I played some Multiplayer with infest.

How many games like this do you have? It is not really the fact that quitting mid game fucks up high rounds, it is the fact that once the teammate leaves, there is no integrity left in the game. The other guys with knives were busy building staffs and leaving crawlers mid game which was bit iffy to me but I was okay with it.

One reason why I got sick of zombies is that there is no challenge left. I am not a fan of any other maps at the moment except origins. Can't deal with building stuff and simply want to shoot heads. The only fun/challenge left in game is to use new papped guns and revive people in heated situations.

This is why I play lone wolf in the team at the same time I listen to their rules but waiting 5-10 mins after end of each round is just too much for me and makes me quit.

Having done pretty much everything, What do you look for in randoms when playing origins? I apologize for terrible wording/formatting.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mid game quits usually, not always, but usually are followed by me leaving the game right after.

I don't expect to break records, but likewise I don't like playing the game knowing that IF it happens, it won't record. If it early in the match yet, I figure I can get into another match yet.

If it is late in the game, then I figure I'd rather quit before breaking any records and being heart broken.

A 3 hour sleep isn't a nap mate, its an actual sleep!

My issue is whenever I try and get a 4p random match going especially on BO it just takes too long to get a full lobby and then once that happens over half the games that start only have 2 or 3 players by round 10.

• Administrators

If you are only playing every now again it can be annoying. However I still play almost daily. Many times I get into lobbies with good players, but they are not high round good. So I end up playing for hours and hours even though I already know the fate of the match. My strict rule of never backing out can be a burden in these situations. So sometimes the quitters are a relief to me.

I used to be like you Boom, the guy that never backs out. I just can't stand it anymore.

I agree with you on that Chopper. I am getting my sleep in installments some days. Tired after work, so have early dinner , sleep wake up after 4 hours, snack, play for 2-3 hours, then sleep for another 3-4 hours. So, To make the most out of those 2-3 hours, I try and not spend too much time to find the best group of randoms with mic, like I used to.

I quit like a bitch if I dont see what I like.

You often get into a game feeling good about the randoms, but after a few rounds you find out about them and their intentions. It's almost like dating, we start with the prettiest girls but then surprised they are demanding and high maintenance.

I have a solution, play with me.

I don't think there's any problems with the game itself, and the problems with the other players are moot, predictable, and to be expected. I think the biggest problem, way, is what you expect to get out of the game. If you love the game for what it is, you could have endless fun with it. But your taste right now is very conditional. So will your fun be.

Fucking story of my life the past two weeks. Sorry if the f bomb offends but cant stress enough my bad luck the past two weeks. My days off are wed-thurs so heres my 2 day report.

1st notable game 3 mics one was a kid. They acted like they didn't want to play with me at first and I usually avoid kids but figured screw it. 1st problem the kids starts yelling about people stealing his kills. Now not saying this is cool, but were playing tranzit what do points even matter. Second the kid was first out of the room followed by me. He picked up the part but I didnt see what it was. I teleported and im talking to them about our strat, of course hatch goes in the diner. One of the other guys gets on the bus and states someone put the hatch on the bus. Of course the kid has no clue how this happens. Im in a good mood, figure what the hell, old school bowie knife it is. After turning on the power the kid starts talking about how its too busy to get in his glitch with the turbine, and please dont mess with his turbine. I then not so kindly tell him I will steal or break his turbine if I see him glitching. Then I just opened the bank and was at 5k when I hear the guy I thought was cool say he will be setting up in a glitch. I put my money back and quit.

2nd game

Agian Im questioned bc they don't trust me and didn't like the fact my last game was short(see above lol). I then say hey I dont quit and looking for a team to get me on top of my leaderboards. My record is 26 4 people(sorry everyone quits) and everything is awesome til round 24. This guys starts getting weird, and keeps going down. Finally at the beginning of 25 he goes down quick and then quits. The guy he was with said it looked like he was going down on purpose to sabotage or bc he had to leave. Ended up going to 32 and left the game myself bc everyone else left. So yeah feel your pain

Then got to 43 on buried solo and hadn't played the map in over 6 months. Wish I could say that saved my days, but sadly its too easy and that game ended tragic for me as well.

i got your invite last night way, but i couldn't play as it was too late.   Next time my friend.

On topic, i've had some decent games with randoms.  First time i did the MOTD ee, was with randoms and i had no idea they were even doing it lol, we did the golden spork, and then i just camped the roof and all of a sudden we're on the gg bridge lol.  Its rare, but it can happen