Origins Compilation of Data

AlphaOmega

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric Cherry is back via the Random Perk Machine

Well damn... They might just include every perk in this map through this machine :lol:

What's it called again? Der Wunderfizz?

Sadly not Double-Tap Root Beer, though. (Imagine having both I and II.)

Is Vulture-Aid Elixir or Tombstone Soda in that machine? I've only seen Double-Tap Root Beer II, PhD Flopper, Deadshot Daiquiri, Mule Kick, and Electric Cherry.

Electric Cherry is back via the Random Perk Machine

Well damn... They might just include every perk in this map through this machine :lol:

What's it called again? Der Wunderfizz?

Sadly not Double-Tap Root Beer, though. (Imagine having both I and II.)

Is Vulture-Aid Elixir or Tombstone Soda in that machine? I've only seen Double-Tap Root Beer II, PhD Flopper, Deadshot Daiquiri, Mule Kick, and Electric Cherry.

Just those you mention are in there from what I have seen.

Is there a way to tell where the orb went or do you just have to run to each station?

Yes, the Wunderfizz Orb vanishes in a lightning bolt. It also reappears in one. So if you see another lightning bolt, that's where it is. The only problem is that the Wunderfizz Orb will only reappear once the designated location is activated. So if it goes to an unpowered generator, then you will not see a lightning bolt UNTIL you power up that generator. So in essence, if you see a lightning bolt, you know where it is at. If you do not see one, then you know that it is at a generator that you have not powered up yet.

Not 100% confirmed, but I just spent 20 minutes in theater and I'm fairly confident in it.

Is there a way to tell where the orb went or do you just have to run to each station?

Yes, the Wunderfizz Orb vanishes in a lightning bolt. It also reappears in one. So if you see another lightning bolt, that's where it is. The only problem is that the Wunderfizz Orb will only reappear once the designated location is activated. So if it goes to an unpowered generator, then you will not see a lightning bolt UNTIL you power up that generator. So in essence, if you see a lightning bolt, you know where it is at. If you do not see one, then you know that it is at a generator that you have not powered up yet.

Not 100% confirmed, but I just spent 20 minutes in theater and I'm fairly confident in it.

Didn't see that. Nice to know. :mrgreen:

One of the challenges is to full the 4 boxes around the map with zombie souls.

Normally where the giant robot foot steps are. .

1.Empty area under Excavation site.

2.Empty area next to generator 5/stamin-up

3.Empty area behind Juggernog.

4.On the way to the front of the tank in the empty area there.

When you have done filled all 4 you can then collect the reward from the challenges box which is a super melee glove of some kind. I know 100% it was one hit on round 15 minimum

Edit: found a video showing the reward I mean

http://youtu.be/YbfYuXHXDGY?t=1m27s

Do we have a amount of how many souls the chests need? I stayed and killed at the one near Jug for at least 3 rounds and the box was still taking the souls.

Is there something I needed to do? I listened and nothing was said and no noises nor did the chest look any different the more souls I put in.

Do we have a amount of how many souls the chests need? I stayed and killed at the one near Jug for at least 3 rounds and the box was still taking the souls.

Is there something I needed to do? I listened and nothing was said and no noises nor did the chest look any different the more souls I put in.

Think it depends on how many people in the game but I've done over 30 kills which still wasn't done and will double check next time I do it

Alright! First day down. How was it for y'all? Did you enjoy it?

Update 1

1. Sp33dy. Thanks for the info. It was added

2. Tac. Awesome job mate. Just beautiful.

3. mkk255. Thanks for the reminder!

Alright everbody! Thats it for update 1. Update 2 will come when we have at least 50 or so responses. No need to add info or make a new post if something small is found.

Good night all! :D

Here is a map that might be useful to add the locations of different things. Perk Machines, Buildable & Staff pieces, Tank location, spots where the giant robot stands, etc.

If someone wants to add these locations (possibly a different map for each specific purpose?, feel free to edit & repost.

Click the image for large size picture (1024x733 pixels)

• 2 weeks later...