• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russman

Abigail

Marlton

Samuel

RAMS - hidden easter egg. Next map will be on a mountain with zombie sheep & rams.

... That's pretty much what I think of all this anagram stuff.

MMX said it best:

...People will find a pattern. Humans are stubborn. It doesn't matter what logic you use. They will find some way to draw a connection.

Russman

Abigail

Marlton

Samuel

RAMS - hidden easter egg. Next map will be on a mountain with zombie sheep & rams.

... That's pretty much what I think of all this anagram stuff.

But Grill, what if they're trying to trick us? What if we're supposed to use Marlton's surname?

F

E

A

R

J

A

R

S

Seriously, these anagrams are out of hand. No insult intended, but I think we're done with anagrams.

I never completely write off anything. I highly doubt that this will be the final map, but I'm not saying it won't. I just thought I'd post it.

That's a good thing, Sane - we've just seen a lot of the "FEAR MARS, FEAR TEDDY, etc." lately. It's purely community driven, in the end - we won't know until DLC 4. Keep it up though, good sir. Love your avatar BTW.

Here's what I wrote in a different topic regarding these anagrams.

I find it nonsense as FEAR is the first letter of the Black Ops DLC packs (not necessarily even zombie related) and then the last letter of the Black Ops 2 Zombies Storyline Gamemodes so far happens to spell TEDD. However you have to accept that T, E, and D are very common ending letters. Just in that last sentence it went "r, u, e, o, t, t, d, e, y, n, g, s," You see 2 "e"s and 2 "t"s and a "d". It could very well be a coincidence.

Exactly. Flammen, it's not silly. It's just stupid. This isn't a theory. It's just apophenia. Why would you encourage them Electric?

Look at this, when I take the first letters of the four original Power-Ups, I get:

M-ax Ammo

I-nsta-Kill

N-uke

D-ouble Points

Therefore, the next map will have a brain Power-Up.

Also, Albert Arlington's initials are AA. This means that he invented the AA battery.

(sarcasm)

FEAR MIND

I remember someone saying the N4's first letters of their names spell MARS.

Plus FEAR TEDDY has one flaw.

Nuketown.

FEAR TNEDDY/FEAR NTEDDY

Plus I've noticed something myself.

The N4 and O4. A secret anagram.

Samuel

Russman

Takeo

Tank

SRTT: Saints Row The Third

DLC 4 will feature Samuel, Russman, Takeo and Tank in Steelport. 8-)

If the next map doesn't end with Y, then I look forward to the next anagram.

I never completely write off anything. I highly doubt that this will be the final map, but I'm not saying it won't. I just thought I'd post it.

That's a good thing, Sane - we've just seen a lot of the "FEAR MARS, FEAR TEDDY, etc." lately. It's purely community driven, in the end - we won't know until DLC 4. Keep it up though, good sir. Love your avatar BTW.

Why thank you. :)

I find it nonsense as FEAR is the first letter of the Black Ops DLC packs (not necessarily even zombie related) and then the last letter of the Black Ops 2 Zombies Storyline Gamemodes so far happens to spell TEDD. However you have to accept that T, E, and D are very common ending letters. Just in that last sentence it went "r, u, e, o, t, t, d, e, y, n, g, s," You see 2 "e"s and 2 "t"s and a "d". It could very well be a coincidence.

Exactly. Flammen, it's not silly. It's just stupid. This isn't a theory. It's just apophenia. Why would you encourage them Electric?

Look at this, when I take the first letters of the four original Power-Ups, I get:

M-ax Ammo

I-nsta-Kill

N-uke

D-ouble Points

Therefore, the next map will have a brain Power-Up.

Also, Albert Arlington's initials are AA. This means that he invented the AA battery.

(sarcasm)

FEAR MIND

I remember someone saying the N4's first letters of their names spell MARS.

Plus FEAR TEDDY has one flaw.

Nuketown.

FEAR TNEDDY/FEAR NTEDDY

Plus I've noticed something myself.

The N4 and O4. A secret anagram.

Samuel

Russman

Takeo

Tank

SRTT: Saints Row The Third

DLC 4 will feature Samuel, Russman, Takeo and Tank in Steelport. 8-)

I find the SRTT one hilarious.

Nuketown doesn't need to count... it doesn't feature any of the story characters as playable.

Anyway it would be FEAR RUV-

Why start to count the map names now anyway? Why not still count the first letter of the map packs...

And honestly, when was it ever said that what the packs spell relates to zombies anyway?

I don't care if it is Mars or if it is't, BUT if it is, I really don't want the low gravity thing to come back, it was great on Moon and will always separate itself from the other maps, but been there, done that, well before Moon even came out I'd rather just have normal gravity, agreed?

+100

Finally, someone else taking the logical approach to these things.

People get bent outta shape entirely too easy over this stuff.