Favorite of the N4

It has to be Samuel, there were two quotes from Tranzit that made me laugh so hard I almost couldn't play when I first heard them.

The first one was when as Samuel, I got the S12 out of the box and he said, "Hey Misty, I found your vibrator"

The second one was when I was running a circle on the cornfield killing a whole train of zombies and Samuel screams something about getting a 4 hour long hard on (I can't remember the exact quote). :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Misty. Not just because she's a girl but the fact that she shares attributes about her character with Dempsey and Nikolai. She's loud. Aggressive. Funny.

Second would be Marlton. Sphere seems to becoming braver and more eager to prove himself to Misty. One of my favourite quotes from Buried would have to be "I'd like to refrain from using vulgar language but F**K OFF!"

Then Russman.

And finally Samuel.

I gotta go with Marlton on this one, some of the stuff he says is pretty funny, particularly in Buried when he tries cussing haha it sounds so awkward and weird coming out of his mouth XD

Its kind of cool hearing the bits of information he gives out about weapons or just the map in general and I like his look aesthetically out of all the characters aside from Misty's boobs (obviously) the best.

Close second is Stu though. Back before any of the DLC's were released he was my least favorite but starting with Die Rise in the opening cut-scene he really got some depth as a character and raised a lot more questions about him that just made him a lot more interesting than just some crazy conspiracy theorist. I remember how crazy it was being him and hearing the weird moaning noises for my first few games and all I can still do to this day is wonder why. Although he's only my second favorite I feel like he's the most important to the story due to his connection to Richtofin.

Misty: I don't like her... Don't ask me why... I think it's just her voice...

Russman: Loved him in buried and briefly in die rise, but not much in tranzit... He just seemed old and useless there...

Samule: Hilarious in all 3 installments so far: only reason i didnt choose him is because of that ANNOYING zombie head-noise in die rise....

Favorite quotes:

Tranzit: CORN?!? Naw.....

Die rise: Same old, same old, turn on the power, rinse and repeate.... Which by the way is a conspiracy of the shampoo makers, you don't really have to wash your hands twice....

Buried: (Whiny) OOOOwwww.... Damn it..... Some one should put a sign up or something....

Marelton: In the real zombie apocalipse I see myself as marelton, minus the whiny attitude and germophobia: smart with guns, knows what he's doing, doesn't show much emotion (according to himself), and likely to know how to build crazy contraptions out of the simplest materials:

Favorite quotes:

Tranzit: HIGH-FIVE! Oh wait....

Die rise: WHAT are you talking about stulinger? Misty made it pretty clear...

Buried: I'd hate to revert to profanity but could you please F*CK OFF!

• 9 months later...

Depends on the map. Because due to character development I really hate stu in tranzit, and while his quotes are pretty funny in die rise there is the whole moaning thing so no thanks to that. So...

Tranzit/Die Rise:
1.Misty/Marlton Tie
2. Russman
3. Stu

Buried:

1. Stu

2. Misty

3. Russman

4. Marlton (ewww i hate him in buried)

Samuel and Misty are super annoying and I hate their voices.

So between Marlton and Russman, I think I'll go with Russman, just because I think his quotes are slightly funnier than Marlton's.

The first time I blew away a horde with M&S and Russman sings "Up down turn around kill a herd of zombies" I lost it laughing