"Buried" opening Cutscene

way2g00d

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The scenes of them in the bus could have been taken before they got to the Hanford site. Or they could have been teleported back, and from there they walked to Buried.

I'm beginning to think the planet as a whole is turning back into "Pangea".

You could, in theory, get from Shanghai to the Horn of Africa on foot. It's not like there's any oceans anymore, anyways—the whole Earth is just a huge hellhole of lava and destruction now.

You could, in theory, get from Shanghai to the Horn of Africa on foot. It's not like there's any oceans anymore, anyways—the whole Earth is just a huge hellhole of lava and destruction now.

wasnt questioning the distance or journey they took. just after the luxury of being teleported, why are they walking lol :lol:

wasnt questioning the distance or journey they took. just after the luxury of being teleported, why are they walking lol :lol:

Possibly because Richtofen doesn't want to for some reason (or can't, for that matter).

Is it just me , or when you freeze the video of the bus hitting the zombies its flying through the air like it just got spat out of something higher than the ground , with a blue fluorescent wall like on its tail , perhaps a portal ??? quantum computer bus driver from the future ? It must be something significant .... :?: any ideas :idea: ?

Is it just me , or when you freeze the video of the bus hitting the zombies its flying through the air like it just got spat out of something higher than the ground , with a blue fluorescent wall like on its tail , perhaps a portal ??? quantum computer bus driver from the future ? It must be something significant .... :?: any ideas :idea: ?

the blue smoke you were talking about is the smoke from the buses tail pipe..

ok your right its actually the sign for the bus stop I saw , but the bus come on, its really high off the ground AND why is the cockpit of it Super Bright Blue like something is supercharged up in the front ? think about it more than you are over looking it .

ok your right its actually the sign for the bus stop I saw , but the bus come on, its really high off the ground AND why is the cockpit of it Super Bright Blue like something is supercharged up in the front ? think about it more than you are over looking it .

ever seen the bus as it comes in on TranZit? if im thinkin right (idk havent played tranzit today) but anyways there like a lil cliff that off the ground (cant remember how high it actually is) im thinkin it was used as a ramp hence why its in the air..BUT your right tho the bus we play with isnt like that one...it is hella bright inside and on the actual map it pretty dark in there

I noticed a LOT of "New Signs", and what seemed like a LOT of new areas. Perhaps we got some older maps as well?

Anyways, what if when we did the Die Rise EE, we didn't ressurect Russman's soul, but instead maybe Weasel's?

Here's all the info I got.

He was an operative at Broken Arrow

He's been walking the Earth, ever since some "incident".

Now, back to Broken Arrow. This can refer to:

1. Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States- It has a bus station that travels a main route, a town like TranZit's, a farm, and I think a power plant. Perhaps TranZit isn't in Hanford or whatever lol? Or maybe this was where the first bus route was? Also, a medal of honor receiver was born and died here, and he earned it in WW2.

2. "Broken Arrow" (Korea), nickname for Haktang-ni, Republic of Korea, site of a battle during the Korean War - I highly doubt Russman would be an operative in the Korean War, but maybe he was a strong fighter, + it connects to Die Rise since it's Asia.

3. Broken Arrow (nuclear), a nuclear incident which is an accidental event that involves nuclear weapons, warheads or components but which does not create the risk of nuclear war. - He was at Nuketown maybe? Or perhaps he was cleaning up the results of the missiles Maxis shot? Like a CDC operative? It really makes sense to me.

Now, Russman, if it's him, obviously has some kind of memory loss, but he does remember the "Town". Also, notice how he sounds different. He doesn't sound like the same guy. Perhaps he "lost it"?

Truth be told, Russman found the other characters, and Stu jumped on the bus. Also, I could be wrong, but it seems like the other characters are aware of Stu's wound. Russman seems to be directing everyone on what to do. Also, they travel through "hoops", or portals. And the "rift" is a days walk away from them. I say that the "rift" is a place, and to "mend" it, they have to close it, leaving themselves inside.

I'm glad they put so much detail into this cutscene.

Up until Buried, the N4 were the only ones without nothing being known about them, except from Marlton was in Nuketown and Samuel is infected. Whereas the O4 we knew they met by being captured and we knew the Mobsters worked together before being arrested.

It's also on CODTV now. :D