Official: Xbox One: Cod 11: possibilitys thread

Here it is:

The next main gaming console for Call of Duty,

and likely the next zombies game consol:

The Xbox One:

Dear god that name's going to be mocked

"Ok so this is NOT a huge improvement to gaming, infact it's almost (is) a scandal to swindle our money for the enjoyment of games..."

Sigh... Lady's and gentlemen, the world today...

But none the less, we should discuss the possibilitys of what the next consol can do for our beloved freak-sacks... :twisted:

I want to hear how YOU think the Xbox One can introduce new ways to play, and new features, to zombies!

Some things to consider:

Voice recongnition,

Built-in Kinnect,

Built-in Skype,

Possibilitys in customization towards our characters (seen in cod ghost trailer),

More servers (from 3,000 to 300,000 I'm told),

And anything else you can come up with:

Let the festivities commence!

(Please present your ideas with drama and awe)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying this because I'm extremely loyal to Playstation, but I doubt a lot of those features will be incorporated into the next installment of zombies. Even Ghosts looks like regular old Call of Duty with a few new tricks.

Not too thrilled about getting screwed over with DLC once again too...

Beleive me not too many Xbox users are too thrilled abut buying the EXACT same console again but at a higher prices with high graphics (which I couldn't give 2 Semtex about), and can't play my old Xbox games...

But I need it for cod 11 zombies... However if there IS no zombies (which there is, it makes too much $$$ to stop now) I'm just not buying the console, I'll get pc games thank you...

I don't know for sure, but I doubt there will be any features that have to do with the xbox1's features. This is because although Xbox do get the dlc earlier due to Microsoft bribing activision, the games are the exact same game, ( if I am mistaken then please say). So unless both consoles have a shared feature then I don't think there will be any new features.

However being able to have your face as you're multiplayer character has always been an idea of mine :) ( although there will be a lot of trollers)

I don't know for sure, but I doubt there will be any features that have to do with the xbox1's features. This is because although Xbox do get the dlc earlier due to Microsoft bribing activision, the games are the exact same game, ( if I am mistaken then please say). So unless both consoles have a shared feature then I don't think there will be any new features.

However being able to have your face as you're multiplayer character has always been an idea of mine :) ( although there will be a lot of trollers)

All console's have a built in Kinnect, I would like to see a game where one can call killstreaks, aim their weapon, and use tacticals using nothing but arm movements (with the option to turn it off and use buttons of course)

All console's have a built in Kinnect, I would like to see a game where one can call killstreaks, aim their weapon, and use tacticals using nothing but arm movements (with the option to turn it off and use buttons of course)

I love that idea of a grenade by letting go of the controller with one hand and throwing the grenade by moving the controller like a grenade. I can see that becoming a reality as well. Here's hoping :) I would love to actually throw a Gersche and an QED.

I hope just to see how much further they can expand gameplay considering the limits that the 360 and PS3 have held back the Zombies Experience.

For instance, I highly doubt the fog in Tranzit was a gameplay idea. It was all about making the game run correctly, and making sure it wouldn't crash.

So taking the fact that the graphical quality will be better, we (hopefully) will never have something as bad as Tranzit was.

But as for my ideas, I really REALLY want to see a huge jump forward in gameplay. I want Treyarch to change up the gameplay quite alot. Mob of the Dead was definitely an good change of pace with Afterlife mode. But besides this, we still had the basic "survive as many rounds of the undead as you can" objective.

I want an ongoing story-mode type of thing. Kind of like what 343 industries did with Halo 4's Spartan Ops mode, where they update the game every month or so with a set of new missions that would take 15-30 minutes each to complete. Alongside with this I would still want the basic survival objective, I don't want that completely gone, that would be a bad idea.

Hopefully you get what I'm saying, because I don't entirely do.

That font is extremely hard to read on my computer! I had to copy and paste the thread into a text editor in order to read it all. Anyways, good thread idea.

I hope they can increase the number of zombies that can be spawned in at any given time. Maybe have the zombies AI improved dramatically. How awesome would it be if zombies could change their path based on your previous movements? Zombies would soon catch on to our train tactics, and make them useless.

Pretty soon, everybody in COD public zombies games will be bitching "Everybody got their kinect on?" instead of "Everybody got mics?". I think that's an awesome idea, having xbox live video chat instead of just voice chat. That way when you have a group of friends, you can physically see each other while playing, while also hearing them.

Note: I am more so speculating for the future. I don't think Xbox one or PS4 is going to be a game-changer.

That font is extremely hard to read on my computer! I had to copy and paste the thread into a text editor in order to read it all. Anyways, good thread idea.

I hope they can increase the number of zombies that can be spawned in at any given time. Maybe have the zombies AI improved dramatically. How awesome would it be if zombies could change their path based on your previous movements? Zombies would soon catch on to our train tactics, and make them useless.

Pretty soon, everybody in COD public zombies games will be bitching "Everybody got their kinect on?" instead of "Everybody got mics?". I think that's an awesome idea, having xbox live video chat instead of just voice chat. That way when you have a group of friends, you can physically see each other while playing, while also hearing them.

Note: I am more so speculating for the future. I don't think Xbox one or PS4 is going to be a game-changer.

Exactly as I think: improvement, but not as much as there should be...

I'm not saying this because I'm extremely loyal to Playstation, but I doubt a lot of those features will be incorporated into the next installment of zombies. Even Ghosts looks like regular old Call of Duty with a few new tricks.

Beleive me not too many Xbox users are too thrilled abut buying the EXACT same console again but at a higher prices with high graphics (which I couldn't give 2 Semtex about), and can't play my old Xbox games...

But I need it for cod 11 zombies... However if there IS no zombies (which there is, it makes too much $$$ to stop now) I'm just not buying the console, I'll get pc games thank you...

The next installment of COD, or COD 11 as you call it, is being developed by Infinity Ward, and therefore will not have a zombies element.

Best we can hope for is a 4 player SURVIVAL.

Next COD zombies will be late 2014 at best, in my opinion.

The next installment of COD, or COD 11 as you call it, is being developed by Infinity Ward, and therefore will not have a zombies element.

Best we can hope for is a 4 player SURVIVAL.

Next COD zombies will be late 2014 at best, in my opinion.

Cod ghost is call of duty 10, and will feature no zombies, cod. 11 should be in production by trayarch....

Cod ghost is call of duty 10, and will feature no zombies, cod. 11 should be in production by trayarch....

I thought that Sledgehammer is now in rotation with the COD games? So it would be at least 2 more COD games before we see more zombies. That is unless, of course, sledgehammer is collaborating with IW like they did with MW3.

I'm not sure, I don't think I'm buying a X1 or PS4. I have a feeling I will have to shell out 800+ dollars on a graphics card alone just to play next-gen games on a PC. May have to wait a little because I don't have that much money to toss around, especially when I recently bought a xbox 360. The GTX 780 looks really nice, its just damn expensive (says it can play next COD on high).

Also, what I hope happens with the next Treyarch game (I'm assuming COD is nearing it's end.) is that they remake all of the zombie maps currently in rotation. Because if you look at BO1 zombies maps compared to BO2, there is a HUGE variety on BO1. Including classic zombies maps. I find myself playing BO1 way more than BO2 now a days.

I'd love to see all the great maps with all their EE's and everything re-made for next gen.

Assuming Sledgehammer is working with IW again, they would probably only work on the Multiplayer, which is what they did last time, or so I was told.

I really didn't like that MP, and if they make their own game, I wouldn't buy it.

Don't shoot the messenger, but there won't be Zombies in CoD 11. That's right. Why you ask? Sledgehammer Games in making a new Call of Duty. I think they may start doing 3 year cycles for developers, which would be good. It gives them way more time to make great things.

Yes sledgehammer has now hopped into the cycle of developers for COD, so it'll probably be a long time before zombies rolls back around again once the last DLC comes out for BO2. It's already been stated that Neversoft and Raven Software (I believe) assisted in the development of COD: Ghosts, as per usual anyway.

Oh beleive me they do: Check out the fun features of Xbox one:

You can possibly be monitored at all times Via Kinnect as it it never turns off, unless you unplug it...

Don't have the Kinnect plug in? lol sucks to suck! No Xbox one for YOU!

Oh your 360 headsets? Yeah don't bother, they don't work with this...

Also all your Xbox 360 games? Not playable on the Xbox 1... so don't bother sellin your old consol unless you want e games out with it!

Want to know a cool rumor: It's going arround only a few amount of heads can be present while watching a movie: Say your watching spiderman with 3 freinds (the limit) all of a sudden, ---- walks in and BAM! Movie stops and demands a fee for having too many people in the room...

Also get this: You have to purchase the tv link MONTHLY as well... Cha-CHING!

And as an addition: No Internet? What to play a single player/split screen game? TOO WAFFLING BAD!

And the WORST bit? The bit that pisses me off more then the rest of it: YOU CAN NOT share games... Once you buy your 60$ disk, you can install it ONCE onto a single Xbox... Afterwards it requires a fee (at 60$ full price) to reinstall it into another consol...

So Fred wants to barrow and try out borderlands 3 (not a confirmed title)? Don't bother... It would be about half as cheep for him to just buy the game himself.... As he would need to download and try it out for 60$ and then another 60$ to buy the actual disk when he wants it!

I can't beleive I'm saying this but... I want a Wiiu more then I want a Xbox1... Go figure! :?