Pet Brutus? Perma Perk or Glitch?

Hey guys, I was watching codenamepizza and he had a video up of where Brutus just stood there on the bridge, and he had his nightstick going up and down in his hand as if he were angry. usDAZvb2cHk

Link for mobile:

Anyways, he never showed what it did so I can just assume it's a glitch or a pure useless perma-perk. Also, a comment claimed he threw the Hell's Redeemer at him and Brutus dropped a BONFIRE SALE (Not Fire Sale), but then again it's YouTube, so he could be lying. Thoughts?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Glitch. plus if there actually WAS a bonfire sale drop that's a frigging HUGE find and I'm pretty sure recording that to put on youtube would take precedence over Brutus just standing there waving his arm around lol, I don't even think he hurts zombies so I don't see how it would help you in any way besides being funny to look at lol XD

Glitch. plus if there actually WAS a bonfire sale drop that's a frigging HUGE find and I'm pretty sure recording that to put on youtube would take precedence over Brutus just standing there waving his arm around lol, I don't even think he hurts zombies so I don't see how it would help you in any way besides being funny to look at lol XD

How would it be a glitch? Don't get that from the animation Brutus was doing.

Okay. Lets compile what we know about this "Easter egg" and try to expand on that:

1. He has the Hell's Redeemer.

2. He is on the bridge.

3. Brutus is standing still, clapping his baton in his hand.

4. Brutus' eyes are not glowing.

It's a glitch. End of story. People will go the ends of the Earth to try to prove that beneficial glitch is legitimate. (Oh but the non-beneficial glitches are always certainly glitches.) The animation was probably cut from the final game, just like the Astro-Zombie's glitched-out dancing.