New Melee Weapon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what, you just hold X/Whatever it is on PS3 on the tub or somewhere else and it's yours?

For all of them I'm assuming you need Hell's Retriever. The one in the **** please report this topic, post **** is behind a barrier where zombies spawn to your left on a table and you have to snipe it with your tomahawk, the next one is behind a movie poster in a cell that you also have to throw a tomahawk at then go into afterlife mode and go into the new portal that's opened up, on the floor right in front of the afterlife symbol on the wall there should be a spoon and this time you shock it. The Spoon in the bathtub I'm assuming you have to chuck the tomahawk at it again as it comes out of the blood (it seems to be stirring the blood in the tub and dips in and out of the water)

Zap the first spoon in afterlife mode, which is by the hole behind the poster which must be removed by either hells retriever or a grenade (must have gone to bridge once and have the difficulty on original to be able to do this part) then go to the **** please report this topic, post **** and look through the window to the left of the work bench, a table should be behind the barrier on the left, and the spoon should have teleported here, throw your hell's retriever at it to activate the next part which should be indicated by brutus naming off one of the 4 characters prison cell numbers (main easter egg part as well) then go up to the blood filled bathtub and hold x on it until it shows the spoon getting stirred, next takes awhile depending on if you already have the blundergat upgraded to acid and PaP, kill zombies with it, when or if you had it, in the **** please report this topic, post **** where the second spoon was until you hear a laugh, go back up and hold x on the bathtub and the hand with the golden spork shall emerge. Good luck.

It's starts being two hits on 35. :(

If this was an Insta Kill weapon... oh I'd have the best strategy for the map if it was. Oh well.

Did...did you knife all the way to round 35...?

...or did you just test each round...?

Lol I just tested at the start of each round. I got my first hitmarker on round 35.

I was getting hitmarkers on round 34.. weird