Do you really think we will be able to escape the map?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you here. Even if we make it off the island, we will not be able to complete the map. The sign above the chairs reveals it all: "NO ONE ESCAPES ALCATRAZ"

So sadly, no escaping for us.

Maybe you cant escape ALIVE, but u can in purgatory/afterlife?

I highly doubt that using the plane will end the game. It'll probably just crash somewhere, like the bridge, and you get stranded there.

:lol:

I could see that. Do the easter egg for hours on end to get these guys out of prison and actually beat a zombie map, and they crash the plane in the cutscene after you complete it.

I doubt it woukd ever actually end. On moon, richtofen makes a joke about how the game never ends. He says something like "muahaha all ze power is mine! I will rule zem all! But not before we finish the game!"

Once someone asked jimmy Z why the games never end. His response? "how do you know it doesn't?" he's so sassy.

You don just get to escape the map... Life doesn't work that way... If we were able to escape, the leaderboards would become useless...

Maybe the map has 2 modes, survival and MotD. Survival is exactly the same as MotD, with the only difference being that MotD allows the game to actually end. It has separate Leaderboards for escaping as quickly as possible for example.

I doubt it but I'm just throwing that idea out.

You don just get to escape the map... Life doesn't work that way... If we were able to escape, the leaderboards would become useless...

Maybe the map has 2 modes, survival and MotD. Survival is exactly the same as MotD, with the only difference being that MotD allows the game to actually end. It has separate Leaderboards for escaping as quickly as possible for example.

I doubt it but I'm just throwing that idea out.

I like this idea a lot. However, I think we would've been informed that Survival was coming with the map at some point for marketing purposes, right?