Red Eyed Zombies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe sam is in control..why? Because there areteddy bears. teddy bears = Sam

Not necessarily. Green Run had teddies and that was Richtofen. It's her symbol, but just because they're there doesn't mean it's Samantha.

Red eyes & time travel...?

Hmm, seems the power has returned to the default master.

Regards Alpha.

I hope so. They've been hinting and hinting at this side for a long time. I just hope there is a decent explanation for the events of the map.

every time i mention time travel or alternative realitys on this fourm most just seem to shoot it down right away.

maybe its TEDDY B/C if i remember correctly sam has a quote that mentions(if i remember correctly) ricktofen then teddy like they are different people,but when i said that on the fourm before people just said that ricktofen

was just tricking her.

maybe it sofia! aparenty sam wants to find her.

• Administrators

It's not Sophia nor Richtofen; Richtofen did not become a part of the Aether until Moon, and I'm very certain that Mob of the Dead occurs way before Moon no matter what. And Sophia...well, she's just not an integrated part of our storyline enough to impact the current events.

The box has been blue because Richtofen has been in control. Same reason the eyes have been blue. When Sam first gained control of the zombies she was using them to get back at Richtofen for his deceit against her and Maxis. He used Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai to help him remove Sam from control and usurp her reign over the zombies. Because of the other 3 "innocents" (innocent because they hadn't done anything to Sam) Sam felt bad for having them be collateral damage in her pursuit to kill Richtofen via the zombies, so she put a toy box (mystery box) full of guns and various magical (powerups) items to help aid the 3 "innocents".

We speculate that Richtofen also adopted the use of this mystery box during his reign because he actually needed our N4 to stay alive and aid his grand scheme. This is why the box and eye color has been blue.

Now that we have a different box color and eye color indicates the zombies have a different controller. The timeframe, however, suggests no controller we're familiar with, so either we have a new controller whose identity has not yet been revealed...Or, the zombies are independent. Why would the zombies still have the mystery box if they were independent? It's because that's what has been taught to them by Sam and Richtofen.

Richtofen mentions "mend the rift" to Samuel and as this is still a mystery, I believe it means that his control over the zombies is faltering. Either through Maxis trying to interfere, the controller changes, or other forces unknown, somehow a rift has appeared and I think it's affecting Richtofen's ability to control the zombies. I believe this explains why even though he needs our N4's help in TranZit and Die Rise, the zombies are still trying to kill the N4. This also explains MotD.

If the zombies could travel through space and time and were able to do so independently, they may visit some pretty dark places. Alcatraz seems like a perfect place, full of supernatural phenomena, rife with histories of dark secrets...an ideal place for zombies to have some sick demented fun. So, the zombies at MotD are runaways. They've managed to break free of their controller, have travelled back in time to torment Alcatraz and decided to bring the mystery box along for a challenge, as well as Fluffy.