The Best Guns in Zombies

Hi everybody.

We have already seen some rankings, but they were based on guessings, based on impressions. What would happen, if you really measure, how much zombies any gun can kill in 30+ while running trains, until you're out of ammo? Would the measurement confirm our rankings, or would we discover some awesome guns that we didn't know about?

Well, of course, there are a lot of factors that lead to a wide error range:

Quality of your play while measuring, round, zombie life, armored zombies, how to measure wallguns with infinite ammo, and and and.

But I have tried it. I tried to handle those problems as good as I could. I believe, that the ranking got overall quite accurate. Interested? Follow the chart show on my youtube: Click

Episode 1: Ranks 35 - 28

Episode 2: Ranks 27 - 20

Episode 3: Ranks 19 - 15

Episode 4: Ranks 14 - 10

Episode 5: Ranks 9 - 5

Episode 6: Ranks 4 - 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm surprised that the SMR didn't make it in this category as the lowest-ranked weapon. Even if you plan on doing headshots, the damage counter on that gun is ridiculous. I'd rather have a Pack-a-Punched water gun than take the SMR. I know that perks may contribute to the damage output as well.

Great job, friendo! :)

Oh yeah that reminds me: Wtf is up with local mode? I played that and all of a sudden zombies start spawning in in the weirdest places with huge numbers and super high health... Wtf is is harder in local then it is online? Even in easy mode.. :?:

But yeah, my preferred weapons are the upgraded au-weapon I forget the name of located above the budda room, and the upgrade SVU... Lovez it!

The strategy and game play is the type of posts I miss the post, and most intersted it. The good old days of you and Superhands providing many great tips and pointers.

Excellent idea and analysis.

One thing I did not see you mention, the impact of Double Tap Root Beer 2 to many of the weapons.

I did a similar study months ago, and found many interesting facts on some of the so called "less prefered" weapons.