Emotional Attachment

FatedTitan

Exactly. He's an emotionally disturbed individual who's been through hell and back. And then he has to deal with these voices that only he can hear. His face looks tired and cold(there I go again).

I just remember the first time I watched it, I looked at it and saw a man considering suicide.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only character I truly don't care for is Russman. His quotes are dumb and yes, he did show great valor, his character doesn't have much depth. Marlton and Misty have a clear, albeit hesitant, romantic relationship developing and Stuhlinger is the replacement for Richtofen: offensive quotes, hilarious personality, cannibalistic tendencies. Russ is the only character that, I feel, doesn't add much to the table in terms of character development (as a story-writer, I value this more than the average joe, I think).

I think he is. The voice over is saying stuff like "What if I don't wanna" and stuff when the voices are telling him what to do. He seems like he's really struggling because the voices won't leave him alone. They show his feet at the edge of a building looking down. Then it shows his face, a cold, tired face that looks ready to just end it all. It doesn't show fear, which is what should be shown if Stully was just looking down at how high he was and was fearful of how high it actually was. Instead, we get the face I described above, which shows no fear.

When Richtofen says accept your fate, begin anew in the weird voice we can actually hear what he says so I think the other things he says can be understood, and I think he first tells him to jump, then something I dont understand and then he tells him to jump again.

Then he menace sam to tell the others about his secret

And again I see a map prediction of a HUGE map with 8 players... IT'S TOO MUCH you DO know that right?

What is a BETTER idea is that depending on how you help maxis and richtofen durring the first maps, determines Weither you play as a tranzit or Origional character! So if you would normally be misty, but then did a few of the richtofen Easter eggs, you could then play as tank!

Also not only did I become emotionally attached by that cutscene, I realized the characters were evolving from their quotes in tranzit... Samule was becoming more worrysome... Russman had become more carring for stu, misty has at least developed a sense of importance towards stulinger, and marelton was DEFFINANTLY feeling something towards misty, all of them becoming more of a team as they progressed, much like, (sniffle) another group I once knew...

And again I see a map prediction of a HUGE map with 8 players... IT'S TOO MUCH you DO know that right?

What is a BETTER idea is that depending on how you help maxis and richtofen durring the first maps, determines Weither you play as a tranzit or Origional character! So if you would normally be misty, but then did a few of the richtofen Easter eggs, you could then play as tank!

Also not only did I become emotionally attached by that cutscene, I realized the characters were evolving from their quotes in tranzit... Samule was becoming more worrysome... Russman had become more carring for stu, misty has at least developed a sense of importance towards stulinger, and marelton was DEFFINANTLY feeling something towards misty, all of them becoming more of a team as they progressed, much like, (sniffle) another group I once knew...

I don't believe we will ever play as the O4. That will muddy up the experience too much. We are expecting a grandiose ending to the storyline, but let me remind you of the "money making machine" that is CoD. They are gonna leave it open ended and carry it over to the next game. You are setting yourselves up for failure when you expect such great things in the final DLC.

Also I don't believe the characters have "evolved" at all. They are the same people we know from TranZit and nothing has changed. We got to see them in another light, yeah, but they haven't changed at all.

From TranZit my initial impressions:

Misty - Tough as nails "Tom-boy" with a loud mouth and a "southern" flaver.

Marlton - A smart guy who thinks hes smarter with a mysterious past.

Stu - Unstable and a bit on the crazy side.

Rus - Cocky and aggressive.

As I don't have the map yet, I haven't heard all the quotes. From the opening sequence tho, I gained no knowledge of their characters aside from a bit of their past.

As for the crew getting along better than in TranZit, I would also say that nothing has changed. They are surviving together and working towards mutual goals, not everyone is gonna like eachother. That doesn't mean they don't understand that they (for now, at least) need eachother. Think Walking Dead if you have seen or heard of it.

Maybe I just don't get what you mean by evolving.

I don't believe the deep voice is Richtofen. Richtofen obviously talks at the end of the cut scene, but the voice we can't understand is what I believe to be a demonic voice. Many say that it is Richtofen. I would ask you to look at Richtofen as a basis for why the voice isn't Richtofen. When Richtofen had the voices in his head, no one thought they were Samantha. No one knew what they were. Now, we're hearing what Richtofen heard all those times. The voice of some demon telling him what to do.

So now let's add this to the insanity. We have Maxis, Richtofen, and an unknown demonic voice giving Stully competing instructions. I would go insane!

So, could the demonic voice be Satan? I will post a link to a thread that I think could give us some answers, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

I don't believe the deep voice is Richtofen. Richtofen obviously talks at the end of the cut scene, but the voice we can't understand is what I believe to be a demonic voice. Many say that it is Richtofen. I would ask you to look at Richtofen as a basis for why the voice isn't Richtofen. When Richtofen had the voices in his head, no one thought they were Samantha. No one knew what they were. Now, we're hearing what Richtofen heard all those times. The voice of some demon telling him what to do.

So now let's add this to the insanity. We have Maxis, Richtofen, and an unknown demonic voice giving Stully competing instructions. I would go insane!

So, could the demonic voice be Satan? I will post a link to a thread that I think could give us some answers, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

I like the thought process, but I am 99% sure that the demonic voice is Richtofen.

(Sorry, I don't know how to directly clip in YT videos.)

Skip to about 1:05, and listen carefully.

The demonic voice distortedly says "Accept your fate, begin anew!" then repeats itself, but slips into Richtofen's original voice in the middle of the sentence.

Now, is it possible that it's a separate voice with Richtofen's exact goals in mind? Yes, but that just seems too coincidental.

my impression

misty - HORNY ARE SHIT, southern, knife expert(probs part of campaign later), friend- marlton

marlton-smart,ego the size of a high school prom queen,acts like a nerd in love to misty, gunnut

russman-hobo,no "book learning", dedicated friend to stu.

stu-My Personal Favorite beacuse i can relate to him since i am INSANE,he has the voice or richtofen in his head but many people think he has another voice, He is our only connection to richtofen, has a friendship with russman

this is how there relationship goes = means likes - hates

russman=stu | russman-marlton | russman-misty

stu=russman | stu-marlton | stu-misty

misty=marlton | misty-stu | misty-russman

marlton=misty | marlton-stu | marlton-russman

I like the thought process, but I am 99% sure that the demonic voice is Richtofen.

(Sorry, I don't know how to directly clip in YT videos.)

Skip to about 1:05, and listen carefully.

The demonic voice distortedly says "Accept your fate, begin anew!" then repeats itself, but slips into Richtofen's original voice in the middle of the sentence.

Now, is it possible that it's a separate voice with Richtofen's exact goals in mind? Yes, but that just seems too coincidental.

I believe them to be separate voices. Why would Richtofen be moaning in Stully's head all map long in Die Rise. They could have the same goals.

And I found the thread! http://callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/ ... is-Lucifer

Did the voices that Richtofen heard just go away? Absolutely not. Samuel is hearing them. He is hearing possibly Satan and Richtofen.

Another thing I want to call now. With the cheesy mode names we're getting this year and with the leaked "Dead High" map, which honestly sounds kind of dumb, I'm saying that the last zombie map ever will be called Dead End and at the end of the Easter Egg, a teleporter will be constructed that sends the crew all the way back to Nacht.

Uh, this may sound like a dumb question, but the leaked "Dead High" map is your way of saying Die Rize, right?

If so, then what is TranZit supposed to mean?

Oh. Those blurry pictures showcasing fake wallpapers for the next DLC? Some guy is sweating it out on trying to make it look real... it's obviously fake. Inductions and Orientation all show major fails, and it's the fact that some parts actually have images from other games. 'They' used the Left 4 Dead hand in the Dead High picture and I doubt Treyarch is getting so lazy that they'll just rip logos from other game companies.

Watch Mr.Informer make another hilarious detailed explanation on the new Zombie map coming out. T.E.D.D is coming back, this time with a helicopter!