Terminology That Offends...

We all know who the infamous Syndicate is, and while he is a somewhat above avergae Zombies player, he coined a term that so many people use online, that it has become stale.

"rape train" is a very offensive and vulgar use of words.

I rarely play with randoms because most of them are insistent on using the term, and it is very, very undignified.

The instant I hear someone utter that vulgar term, I cringe. Rape is by no means funny or in need of being exploited as a term to describe LOOPING, which is the correct way to describe getting Zombies bunched up in a line to then turn around and mow down with your weapon of choice.

AND before you slam my post for not searching first, know that I DID in fact search for the topic, and found nothing similar.

In other words, if you happen to play Zombies with me or anyone else here, please refrain from using that term. Or else I'll delete you and never speak with you again.

-Whiskey

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":14gwnxg9]i call it training because syndicate introduced me to it but rape training sounds stupid what u gonna do rape the horde?

me too, i callz it training.

Fair enough.

And I agree, why would one even imply that you would "rape" a zombie? Makes no sense.

-Whiskey

don't knock it till you tried it

i kid i kid!

The term rape training is stupid. You'r bassicaly raping the shit out of a train. I prefer using "group them up, pull your sliquifier out, shoot it on the ground and laugh" Just kidding, I call it grouping, cos we and my friends were laughing how they just go in groups and don't even care that they are just getting, never mind it's hard to explain ;)

most people use it like they use "gay" - they aren't intentionally trying to attack homosexuals just like people who say "rape train" aren't intentionally trying to attack rape victims.

in a game filled with "c***sucker this", "a**hole that" in the midst of murdering human beings by the thousands - I kind of find it hard to believe anyone is offended by anything anymore lol.

and if I'm going to call it anything - it'll be "zombie conga line"... but truth be told I think that working together as a team is a lot more fun (and has more of a "survival" feeling) than simply training in separate rooms.

zombie conga line

Love this.

And yes, quite a few people are offended by those words as well.

Why do you think so many people play multiplayer without a headset? They don't want to hear all that garbage.

-Whiskey

gar-cias.

I play with a headset, but often just go into a party - hence no gamechat. SUPERCRUNCH and you're good to go.

Op, I respect your opinion, but differ from it.

I grew up in Jersey, where not using offensive terms as often as possible is deemed offensive.

Just reading your post I thought: this is why I never play with randoms.

Words have power over you only if you let them. No word is evil, censorship is. Never make this mistake again.

While I found your post offensive, I know that it was not intentional, please don't take offense at mine either, as I mean none to you.

Op, I respect your opinion, but differ from it.

I grew up in Jersey, where not using offensive terms as often as possible is deemed offensive.

Just reading your post I thought: this is why I never play with randoms.

Words have power over you only if you let them. No word is evil, censorship is. Never make this mistake again.

While I found your post offensive, I know that it was not intentional, please don't take offense at mine either, as I mean none to you.

None taken. Thank you for your input.

-Whiskey

Words have power over you only if you let them.

I like that. I really like that quote. If you go into this world getting offended by words, then you can get ready to leave it cuz this world is full of way more f*cked up things than words.

Thanks for your opinion. But I agree to disagree.

As a southern man, I was brought up to respect others. And when someone uses offensive language around me, and it's uncalled for. I feel disrespected because I had to hear it.

To each their own, sir.

-Whiskey

actually rape training was a popular term back in black ops 1

now people got lazyR so they just say training or taking my route

i used to say rape training till in tranzit i was playing with randoms 2 left and a guy said can you not say that one my friends got raped then on i never said