Turned Achievements Can Mean More Turned Maps?

Luckasaurus

Well, my other Revolution achievement guide got removed, but there're still a good couple Turned Achievements!

---

Polyarmory-

In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.

Monkey See, Monkey Doom-

In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.

I See Live People-

In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.

---

Not much to discuss, but I WOULD like to bring up one idea, the achievement descriptions say "in DINER turned". This could mean more Turned maps in the future because Treyarch felt the need to specify the map. Anyways, just a thought!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm 95% certain that the power station will be our next Turned map. ;)

But it's such a ridiculously small map...and it's all nothing more than a very thing circle if you think of the layout. Have one zombie behind the human player while on awaits him on the lower ledge/top ledge. It just screams murder.

But it's such a ridiculously small map...and it's all nothing more than a very thing circle if you think of the layout. Have one zombie behind the human player while on awaits him on the lower ledge/top ledge. It just screams murder.

Diner isn't that much bigger than the plant!

The power station is marginally bigger than Diner? Just not as much open space.

Nacht Der Untoten Turned would be cool, but the whole map. Cabin and Obelisk Tower Turned... not so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares? Turned is so shit.

Thats not very nice, your opinion does matter but you don't have to call it shit.

I like turned I just wish it was a bigger map

Maybe if they added both the power station and the cornfield, so it will be bigger.

Hmm, I guess I was too harsh. I apologise Turned.

It's all good, community, be nice, we all have our opinions!

Who cares? Turned is so shit.

I have to shamefully agree with this comment. It is good to play this mode with friends for a game or two then it gets super boring. Nothing like Grief. 3arc could have made it more interesting with randomizing guns and other elements. I guess they just couldn't deliver it because of the game limitations?