Reviewing the super helpful 4.3 seconds of "the replacement"

Ok, not the trailer we were expecting, but that just means all the more awesomeness from either a later trailer (50-50 chance of that) and the new ACTUAL MAP comming out next week! But there are a few little bits and bobs I would like to return to... Sadly I can't get pics right now because my devise wont allow it... Bloody fantastic... Maybe later..

Ok 1: I am proud to restart that our favorite nerd is back! (No not the yogscast) Marelton! After two GRUELING weeks of "Marelton is dead! We're getting a new character! And we're going to lose a character every map from now on!" Threads, we finally can prove it was simple lack of hands at trayarch rather then loosing a character!

I salute you marelton!

2: The perk machine in the elevator: Thats the only other thing I can scrape is truely important about this trailer, but dont worry! I can work plenty of predictions with it!

The fact a perk machine is in an elevator means two things: Perks are back! (expected... Really expected) And speed cola is in a hard to reach- once in a low round - area... Now this IS speed cola, the second most usefull multiplayer perk, in solo it's the third, right after quick revive and juggernog. So it may just be that only this perk and maybe juggernog are trapped in elevator shafts.. Meaning other perks can be easier to obtain...

Now this got me thinking.., elevators work here, what if we had an equipment tool, such as a crowbar, to effect elevators. It could force the doors open and allow access to hidden areas, possibly allowing access to speed cola, and other perks... (PAP anyone)

Another idea is that the elevator can effet which side of the room is up! Think about it! You step into an elevator, head down, and BAM the building falls flipping up and down, however miraculously, the elevator stays right side up! When you exit, your walking on the ceiling... Later you can fix the room somehow... Which leads me to this:

What if there are two rooms on a scale-type mechanism,two rooms, both soon to fall to their doom, however by doing something in one room will cause it to fall and flip! Turning it right side up! Blocking exits and sealing enterences! However! By accessing the opposing room, one can do something to pull the fallen room back from the rubble and flip their own room in the process! Constantly exchanging specific access to one room in exchange for the other!

The helecopter is concerning me as well, while stick with my gut and say that it IS a mode of transportation Amung the sy scrappers, it could just as well be a form of juggernog-style boss... I don't see how zombies would pilot an aircraft however...

Next is the Easter egg! WOOOOH! Yeah this is what we want to here right? Well I'm going to combine one of my ideas with that meteor shower, go out on a limb and say one or two of the meteors is filled with 115, that we will almost CERTAINLY need for at least one side of the Easter egg! My idea is that at some point richtofen will ask you to flip one side of the building... And maxis will ask you to do the opposet... Likely averting a crash, or capturing a meteor with 115 in it to use... Thats all I have now! I wish I could say more about us helping Dempsky and co... But I cant... So tough cap-40s... :P

Buildables: Peices! Peices are a big part of the tranzit style map... Can't bring you any solid info, but my guess is we will be using plenty more common items to do amazing things again! (Thankyou marelton!)

Wonder weapons: NO Builable counts as a wonder weapon! It just doesn't! It needs to be upgradeable... And fresh... So what weapons haven't we experimented with:

MinoSMG- a weapon that turns zombies into solid gold or other material! They don't disapear, but they can't harm you, you can still kill them after they've been solidified!

Poison ivy: A sprouter type weapon that turns the bones of zombies into fertilizer inorder for them to grow vines, flowers and greenery until they POP!

FliRpG: An rpg that forces everything fought in it's rath to fall upwards, to either the ceiling, or infinity...

Time grenade: A grenade that sends everything cought in the blast forwards in time for another two rounds, where they will re-apear... Works on zombies and players!

Dye/Rehydrator: A duel weilded weapon that sucks the water out of a beam attached to one gun, and pumps it into another, forcing it to pop! And the other to shrivel to nothingness!!

Nano-nade: A bomb that sends thousands of tiny nano bites onto zombies to slowly rip away at their flesh! MUAHAHAHA!

Traps: a lot of people liked when I made these so ill predict some more...

Wood chipper: You leave it on a flat surface and it will chopp anything in front of it, leave it one a SLANTED surface and it will slide downhill, taking out everything in its path!

Explosives on certain grounds: This may not be the best plan if action but by destroying a Bridge using normal explosives, one can force allot of zombies to fall down to their doom... (maybe you can use planks or concrete to rebuild?)

Buddha: this is another idea from WH13, by using a giant Buddha as a sacred symbol, it could be possible to charge up the budda to put zombies into a trance for a short while, and putting them to sleep like with the Emps... They won't die, but you can still kill them for points!

Conveyer belts: self explains... You hop on and run, zombie hop on and can't keep up... Right into the smelting chamber!..

Dog whistle: Summons a hell hound to come and fight the zombie's with you, being short on health it may not last long.. Not likely I might add...

Turret: In the campaign durring the mission on the SS Obama, you could take control of ceiling turrets and blast you enemy's to hell, I can see this type of thing happening again! It would be a lot more risky however!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the vr-11 back, they can call it the vr-12. I'm so smart :oops: .

Err really? That thing was like, worthless? The Scavanger Too. Although they were both cool to get from the box and to use, I didn't think they were helpful for high rounds. But, if you insist Edward, why not the VR-25? To fit the BO2 Style?

Anyway, EJ was right, we're getting on to strictly WW ideas, not were this belongs. Hope this gets back on track to SMM0's topic on hand.

Vr-11 is supposed to look like Vril. This is a type of element controlled by the Vril-ya, and is basically the spiritual opposite of 115. Naming it anything else would make no sense. Also it and the scavenger are very underrated.

Ok, in topic!

What you should consider is that moon put speed cola and juggernog in a very difficult to reach location. So If the elevator does only apply to speed cola and the nog, that makes sense. I doubt they're all in elevators. It would take too damn long to find them all if they were constantly moving.

I'm still hoping for a wonka-vator.

I want the vr-11 back, they can call it the vr-12. I'm so smart :oops: .

Err really? That thing was like, worthless? The Scavanger Too. Although they were both cool to get from the box and to use, I didn't think they were helpful for high rounds. But, if you insist Edward, why not the VR-25? To fit the BO2 Style?

Anyway, EJ was right, we're getting on to strictly WW ideas, not were this belongs. Hope this gets back on track to SMM0's topic on hand.

Hey now, the VR-11 was probably in the top 3 of WWs all-time imo. Insta-kill whenever you want? Come on that's amazing.

More on topic, we'll have to see how easily accessed the perk elevator is. I'm sure they'll continue their streak of making jugg hard to reach mid-round.

I hope the PaP does not require all players in the lobby to access. This had to be the most annoying part of Shang and Moon. Basically made Paping non-existent when playing with randoms. There was always at least one guy who had no idea what was going on.

That said I am very excited about this map. Can't wait to see what Treyarch has up their sleeves!

Yeah, double tap 2 is ridiculously overpowered and is much more important than Speed cola now. With DT2 and a Hamr you can clear an entire hoard in around 60 bullets, mid 30s. Crazy.

It's good yeah, but i usually go with (solo) Q-R,Jugg, Speed and X2Tap. StaminUp isn't that useful in that confined area, only usefulness is the longer fire protection with jugg. And does the Executioner work with DT 2.0? PaP' that thing is a monster Mid 30's. Anyhow, i'm getting off topic.

Since i'm talking about perks, Which ones are likely to be there? (aside from the original 4) PHD? Deadshot? Mule Kick? People say New Perks made you a worse player, but think about it, they've been there in every map starting from Ascension. They're some of the most beneficial perks yet. New Perks are there to be used, don't want them go play from Verrukt-Five/KDT, or just don't buy them.

Rant Mode: On{ } Off{x}

I think we can all predict Jugg and Speed will be the two perks on Elavator Rotation. Perhaps like NML, go once you get Speed then you gotta go back (or in this case, Up/Down) to get Jugg.

yes the voice of justice gets full benefit of dbltap2.0 as does the dsr. i also rank speed cola low on my list and usually dont even have it in games.m14 jugg then dbltap hit the box once tombstone if i got the rpd i grab speed if not then stamin up. id love to see mule kick but im not getting my hopes up

I run the map alot so Jug and Staminup are always my first buys. Then knuckles, claymores and dbl tap, and depending on where the team is running decides my last perk. If all 4 are running in the same area for a long period of time (like tunnel or farm) I'll buy tombstone just to save me from having to take 20 minutes rebuying my stuff if I end up dying. If we're running separate then I'll buy speed cola last. I finally got my persistent revive so I don't buy QR anymore. If i did I always bought it first with the turbine just so I didn't have to go back for it and once power is on I was ready to help people. (almost mastered the teleport revive. Seems like if someone is down, jumping in a teleporter right away tends to bring you close enough to run to them. If not first try then second (tip: make portal, get another denizen on your head and jump into portal. Often denizen will teleport with you and immediately make another portal then all you have to do it jump once and boom you teleport again). As long as the player or myself are running anywhere but the middle of the tunnel I can generally revive someone who goes down in a different area than me no matter where they are.

Ohh whats this? Oh thats the topic! riiight.. Climbs back on it.

I don't like the flipping room theory unless its a one time event that happens in the map. Not a mechanism, just like a room of the delapidating building falls off and lands against another accessible building. This way the room is a playable area weather early rounds or later after the fall. Could even fall with player inside it lol. No room flipping mechanisms or magic though. I feel that would just be too far of a reach.

"Jug in an elevator, lovin jug not goin doooown.." *cough cough* Oh hello there... welcome back to my post.. you nodded off there for a bit.. Ok so besides all the perk ideas belonging in the perk idea thread. (great idea's I like the rebuildable floor thing as a map mechanic not a perk) I would like to see the items used in making the buildables have uses other places on the map. Like the hatch in Green Run but also some items just have a couple uses before finally putting them in their permanent builds. Like a steel pipe used to extend a lever for the proper leverage to turn a valve on/off, AND being able to use it like a weapon.(melee) Ultimately ending up being used in it's final spot along with the 4 butcher knives from the **** please report this topic, post **** (throw-able as single item but you have to collect them to be able to do the final build) and the motor you used to open the elevator door to get jug. It broke but still runs the ceiling fan trap. In one of the busted ass rooms the ceiling is lower but if you crouch you're fine and zombies loose their heads from the buildable trap. (you could horde then run your horde through that room coming out the other side to horde in another area.)

Other than that DIE RISE!!!