Unused Richtofen Quotes Could be a New Game Mode

I'm sure we've all found ourselves listening to the ingame quotes on Wiki or YouTube at at least one in point in time. If not, here's a YouTube link (this is not my YouTube) to all Richtofen quotes found in the ingame files:

http://youtu.be/VkgZ8wjpjek

If you listen, there're TONS of quotes that haven't even been heard before, so what does this mean? Further advancing the Easter Egg? If you pay attention, all ingame quotes are slightly muffled and less echoed, so I'm pretty sure we can cross off the unheard quotes for Easter Egg purposes. If not an Easter Egg then, what can these quotes be used for?

I have a theory on a future game mode that can involve five players, four survivors, and the lucky one left out gets to play as Richtofen controlling the zombies. The goal of the survivors is simple: last as many rounds as you can fighting the undead. The player who gets to be Richtofen will have an overview, similar to Dead Ops Arcade, but control the zombies like you would control your teammates in Strike Force Missions. The more zombies killed, the more powerful the player who's Richtofen becomes, being able to spawn hellhounds or other special zombie types.

This seems a logical idea due to the unused ingame quotes, post if you have any comments or ideas, who knows, Treyarch may just incorporate some of our ideas!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or a mechanic very VERY much like the campaign mechanic where you can control the groups of soldiers, the little helicopter deals, the little agr's and all that

i thought it was annoying, but with zombies it could be wicked.

edit, damnit, i didnt realize they were called strike force missions.

so basically, i said what Flammenwerfer said above...like a newbasauruss

Hey guys, pass this along and tell your friends about this thread, who knows, maybe if it gets enough views, Treyarch'll wanna take a look at it! The game mode can be called "Puppet Master". :) Again, if you guys have any ideas, pass them along and if theyre good enough, I'll add em maybe along with your username! :D

can anyone type the quotes in question? I dont watch these kinds of videos to avoid spoilers

A few of these quotes are

"You know, I used to be in your shoes? Then I became an all-powerful omnipotent being!"

"You know, I never liked how that little brat never told us how anything worked. So the secret to survive is to -inaudible jibberish-. Haha, and that's how you win!"

"Now which one of you is going to take care of that little bastard while everyone else runs around?"

"Hmm, let's see. Ahh, I can help you up and over pretty one, this is how she did it. I always knew she was cheating!"

There's plenty more, none of these quotes are actually heard ingame, but they're still in the ingame files.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Controlling zombies like controlling the soldiers in Strike Force?!

ALL OF MY MONEY

I CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA WEEKS AGO! :lol:

Seriously go see:" Play as the demonic anouncer"

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27536

Now that I think about it... Trayarch has been using a lot of my ideas... We must share similar brain functions! :lol:

Springboard--> trample steam...

Double-take--> Who's who...

Let's see if my Wingsuit idea gets implemented!

Oh how glorious! Ah....