tranzit pyramid found next to farm

zombiekiller28

i was in theater mode and i thought it was kind of strange that jimmy said the bar if you look at one of the paintings there is pyramid with people there is another that is just the pyramid by the pool table so i thought that was kind of strange so i looked in theater mode and found the pyramid near farm it may be old just thought i say something

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Just looked around in one of my clips with no fog. There is no pyramid in sight whatsoever. In fact, not even remotely close to any part of the map. Unless you can provide a screenshot of what you saw, of course.

Also, where is this portrait of the "pyramid"? You sure you aren't mistaking it for the Tower of Babel painting?

i was looking at film in theater mode and i did free roam and i zoomed around the map went to the bar in town there is paintings of an ear and a pyramid and there is paintings in the stairs and there is the pyramid with the only light on it if you go into theater mode and zoom around you go to farm and look near the diesel truck and that area there is a pyramid in that area that looks just like the picture

The picture in the bar is the painting of "The Tower of Babel"

Hieronymous Bosch - Garden of Earthly Delights

Thanks to Shooter & yourmapper

In-Game Picture

Real Picture - Close up

Right Wing of Triptych Picture

Triptych of Garden of Earthly Delights complete picture

2300x1500 Complete Picture - all 3 Pages - LINK

http://www.wallchan.com/images/sandbox/23119-garden-of-earthly-delights.png

==============================

Hieronymous Bosch - Tondal's Vision

In-game picture

Complete Picture

==============================

Tower of Babel/POWER!

A reference as to what the tower looks like in the game.

I have heard about the Pyramid that you are talking about but have never seen it myself.

Also try to have pictures when you start a thread, it stops people not believing you & gives your thread more credibility.

It's not a pyramid. What you are seeing is the mountain Ragdo shows. Any other 'pyramids' you see are most likely a mountain.

You see, Zombies (probably all CoD games) has this effect occurring in every map almost. When a certain filter is applied, but it is see through, certain objects tend to highlight. Not highlight, but become grey and clearly stand out in the filter. You can even see these through objects as well! Take Sickle Lander in Ascension. Look at the control pad and you'll know what I mean.

On Green Run, best example I can give is looking through the windows of the Diner. Odd effect, but nothing more.

In this case, the fog is acting as the filter. Highlighting the mountain, but not the rocks so it looks a little like a pyramid! Pareidolia :P

Run to Town from the shack or Power, and you will see the windows/walls off the bank highlighted through the fog. I use this to my advantage to get a sense of direction.

All in all, it's not a pyramid, but filter glitch present throughout CoD.