Just a friendly reminder...

Rissole25

That Tranzit is a game mode, not a map. A lot of you write Tranzit instead of Green Run, the maps name.

Just hear me out. If I join right after DLC 1 drops in a couple of months, than the user will just see everyone saying Tranzit, not sure whether they are referring to the Tranzit mode in Green Run, or the Tranzit mode in the new DLC.

It honestly grinds my gears when people get it wrong. All I'm saying is use the term correctly. Remember, Green Run is the map we play in. It refers to the whole area, which we play in within Tranzit mode.

I know some people will ignore this and continue to do it though. I can at least try to reduce the confusion for new members in the future.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct!!!

TranZit is a Game Mode!

Survival is a Game Mode!

Grief is a Game Mode!

Green Run is a Map!

Town is a Map!

Farm is a Map!

Bus Depot is a Map!

This is why I believe we will get 4 TranZit Game Mode DLC maps with 3 smaller survival/grief maps within each DLC.

More survival maps is what the community has been asking for. 3arc have now given us a huge map with 3 smaller maps included. I can only hope that the survival/grief maps are better & bigger than what we have got now (more traditional somehow?)

COD Zombies is now 3 game modes, possibly more.

Thanks for your community service announcement Rissole!

I tend to call Depot, Town and Farm Sections. There too small to be considered Maps i think.

I partially agree. While they're technically there own maps with different features, I don't really consider them as maps. That glory goes to Green Run itself.

If they had them different visually from Green Run, maybe change some of the layout, I would consider them they're own maps. Right now they just look like a copy and paste job with some cars added in.

Remove the fog, have them set at different times of the day so it's different lighting (day, afternoon, night), unique music EE's and I'd be happy. Only visual changes...

Anyway, hopefully this gets some replies while I'm off. It's going to get lost otherwise.

Thank you Rissole! :D Symantecs are important!

Correct!!!

TranZit is a Game Mode!

Survival is a Game Mode!

Grief is a Game Mode!

Green Run is a Map!

Town is a Map!

Farm is a Map!

Bus Depot is a Map!

This is why I believe we will get 4 TranZit Game Mode DLC maps with 3 smaller survival/grief maps within each DLC.

More survival maps is what the community has been asking for. 3arc have now given us a huge map with 3 smaller maps included. I can only hope that the survival/grief maps are better & bigger than what we have got now (more traditional somehow?)

COD Zombies is now 3 game modes, possibly more.

Thanks for your community service announcement Rissole!

Well technically, PINNAZ, I would consider Bus Depot, Town, and Farm to be mini-maps, just like No Man's Land.

Well you can only play the tranzit game mode on green run...so I doubt it really even matters... :?. Also tranzit is 7 letters and green run is 8...why waste time typing 8 when you can do 7...and tranzit...on green run... :?...Just sayin.

Just hear me out. If I join right after DLC 1 drops in a couple of months, than the user will just see everyone saying Tranzit, not sure whether they are referring to the Tranzit mode in Green Run, or the Tranzit mode in the new DLC.

Well you can only play the tranzit game mode on green run...so I doubt it really even matters... :?. Also tranzit is 7 letters and green run is 8...why waste time typing 8 when you can do 7...and tranzit...on green run... :?...Just sayin.

I've already stated why. It's available on Green Run now, but for only about two more months. And that is just extreme laziness if you can't add an extra letter in. You've could've spelled you as 'u', and as '&', why as 'y', etc. Why not spell them like that since it's less characters?

I see the next green run being completely different and a different mode of transportation. Possibly a train? Would kick ass!

I hope the next DLC brings new transport. A boat would be nice as well. :)

And bumpity bump bump.