Stop Hating

AlphaOmega

As some of you may know, a certain user has been trying to give vague hints about the next step on the easter egg. A lot of people are harassing him. I think it needs to stop.

I am relattively new here and dont want to suddenly recieve trouble or bad rep but im gonna stand up for this guy. If he has something, then great! We learn more. If he is a troll, then we just fed him. We aren't here to gut the info from people. If he has a theory, le him post it. If he is a troll, then we can go after him. As of now, there is no proof he is telling the truth HOWEVER there is no proof he is lying. Give him time. Also for the sake of the community think of what we look like? If he really did find something and we were not open to his ideas we will look very bad.

Again, let us here him out. If he is a liar, then we will deal with him. Remember, we are a community. We function through learning knowledge together. When something like this arises, let us remember who we are.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you may know, a certain user has been trying to give vague hints about the next step on the easter egg. A lot of people are harassing him. I think it needs to stop.

I am relattively new here and dont want to suddenly recieve trouble or bad rep but im gonna stand up for this guy. If he has something, then great! We learn more. If he is a troll, then we just fed him. We aren't here to gut the info from people. If he has a theory, le him post it. If he is a troll, then we can go after him. As of now, there is no proof he is telling the truth HOWEVER there is no proof he is lying. Give him time. Also for the sake of the community think of what we look like? If he really did find something and we were not open to his ideas we will look very bad.

Again, let us here him out. If he is a liar, then we will deal with him. Remember, we are a community. We function through learning knowledge together. When something like this arises, let us remember who we are.

The bottom line is that people know that we care about the EE and it's something we're passionate about figuring out. It's easy to throw a wrench in the works and alot of people believe that's exactly what he's doing. If something is discovered and is legitimately true, there is zero reason to mystify it, provide no evidence or make empty promises. Every post follows suit, including vagueness and shallow, short messages that don't provide any real explanations but imply superior knowledge.

People have all the reason to feel the way they do, retaliation isn't necessarily a good idea but it's not unwarranted. Posting theories is welcomed, posting misinformation is not.

I'm new to the forums, but look

At this thread: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26177

He's been posting " :idea: ", which I guess is implying we've got the right idea... Well, by that, I'm pretty sure we don't. Just look at the thread, than come back to read this post.

I went over that area and took a closer look at it. By the quality of the textures and by the lack of details, you can tell it's just there to look "good" with fog from the power room. That kid is one of the many I've seen over the past 6 years, which really get on your nerves.

Also, from what I've read, he says he works with Treyarch, but only the Zombies team know about the secrets... going to that, there aren't many staff members in the Zombies developers team, so out of the few ... who the hell is he?

Alpha...he's wrong. He contradicts himself and says things that the developers have stated they'd NEVER do, such as "beating" zombies.

Some of us want real theories and content, not troll garbage.

And how do u expect that to happen whenever people like you shoot down something at the first sign of doubt? U seem to think u know it all and how it works.

I approve of this message. Just ignore him guys. If he really has something perhaps he'll share it. If he becomes a spammer I will take care of things, but as long as he has something to reply to, it's not really spam. And regardless of him being a troll, harassment is still harassment.

Agreed. If you don't agree with him, be the bigger man and let it slide. It's the internet. Let bygones be bygones

DG-4, some of us have been here a few years and know what it looks like for a community to come together. If he actually had good content and was helping people, he would give straight forward answers. He'a not. He's looking for attention. And the only people still defending him are Mods who want to keep the harassment down and people who believe his garbage.

It's completely different when someone is actually trying to help. If he wanted to help, he'd provide a picture of something. But he doesn't. Look on these forums. I don't shoot down theories and ideas. I shoot down trolls who post contradictory crap and make people believe it. You're being led farther away from what to do more likely than not. His junk has even brought out legends on here, like AlphaSnake, shooting down his obvious troll job. It'd be different if he was decent at it. He's not even good at it. I'm sorry that I'd rather this forum not be known for being a noobfest of trolls and gullible kids. Some of us want mature, intelligent discussion.

You know what i hate? When people come on here acting like they have inside information, or they've accomplished something NO-ONE else has, yet they don't reveal how, or are cryptic just to lead the gullible along. Take the time travel photo for instance. I had to waste time and descredit it only because people believed it and throw it around as proof.

As long as we have people willing to believe any bullshit thing someone says because they act mysterious, we're gonna have to deal with this.

I approve of this message. Just ignore him guys. If he really has something perhaps he'll share it. If he becomes a spammer I will take care of things, but as long as he has something to reply to, it's not really spam. And regardless of him being a troll, harassment is still harassment.

Agreed. If you don't agree with him, be the bigger man and let it slide. It's the internet. Let bygones be bygones

Some of us want mature, intelligent discussions.

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH.

These guys (the vets) are what make this site what it is. I'm sure some of you newer guys will learn how this place works soon enough, just like I did. :mrgreen: as it seems, that one guy may have been a troll after all. Even so, the point is that you should at least be kind and accepting of possibilities.

I mean, some ideas in the past were theorized and turned out to be true, including the idea of a map on the moon, and even buildables. Both of these came true, and at the time they most certainly received some negative feedback. I bet the people who were against those ideas regretted it when they turned in the game and found it right in their face!

So now if people suggest one thing or another keep it in mind. We are still finding clues in aces that we thought had been searched from top to bottom. For example, the picture of Clark S Nova in "Numbers," or the massive amounts of info coming from coding.

So yeah, just keep it friendly. This website is more than a comment watch YouTube. WE ARE A COMMUNITY.

[/endrant]

Electric Jesus: WE ARE A COMMUNITY.

Smart words. I have not been active on this site and am new but definately i know how this works.

A lof of people said a lot of good things but to some others i know posting this really hurt you and i get it. I have a friend who bugs me all day saying he knows how to get into church blaah blah blah. I get it. But if you know its not true, then dont listen. I thank some of you though who back this up. and as jesus said remember: WE ARE A COMMUNITY :D

Haters gonna hate. Whiners gonna whine.

Dramaqueens shouldn't be in this forum. This is a zombie forum about Tranzit. Not 'Post your complaints about the lack of respect in the threads'

I hope you werent refereing to me :D. I just think its something that needs to be brought up. If the admins lock it so be it but until then i think this is a worthwhile post. Im not being a drama queen. Im not here for attention. I jsut want to se more respect from people in a community.

DG-4, some of us have been here a few years and know what it looks like for a community to come together. If he actually had good content and was helping people, he would give straight forward answers. He'a not. He's looking for attention. And the only people still defending him are Mods who want to keep the harassment down and people who believe his garbage.

It's completely different when someone is actually trying to help. If he wanted to help, he'd provide a picture of something. But he doesn't. Look on these forums. I don't shoot down theories and ideas. I shoot down trolls who post contradictory crap and make people believe it. You're being led farther away from what to do more likely than not. His junk has even brought out legends on here, like AlphaSnake, shooting down his obvious troll job. It'd be different if he was decent at it. He's not even good at it. I'm sorry that I'd rather this forum not be known for being a noobfest of trolls and gullible kids. Some of us want mature, intelligent discussion.

Ive been in the community since we were trying to find the Type 99 in Der Riese, in fact I know I have an account from the old days here, just cant remember for the life of me. And alot of what ive seen from you is shooting people down. You want maturity but dont show it. And if he is a troll, he is a very very good one and its not like anyone has anything to loose trying out things. What if someone doesnt have a way to capture things? I dont have a capture card and no way to take pictures or videos of anything I do. How do you know the difference between a troll and someone who has an Idea? There is no way of knowing until proof is posted and up until then, everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Some of us want mature, intelligent discussions.

AMEN AND HALLELUJAH.

These guys (the vets) are what make this site what it is. I'm sure some of you newer guys will learn how this place works soon enough, just like I did. :mrgreen: as it seems, that one guy may have been a troll after all. Even so, the point is that you should at least be kind and accepting of possibilities.

I mean, some ideas in the past were theorized and turned out to be true, including the idea of a map on the moon, and even buildables. Both of these came true, and at the time they most certainly received some negative feedback. I bet the people who were against those ideas regretted it when they turned in the game and found it right in their face!

So now if people suggest one thing or another keep it in mind. We are still finding clues in aces that we thought had been searched from top to bottom. For example, the picture of Clark S Nova in "Numbers," or the massive amounts of info coming from coding.

So yeah, just keep it friendly. This website is more than a comment watch YouTube. WE ARE A COMMUNITY.

[/endrant]

To your first sentence, how do u know if someone is a vet? Post count means nothing nor join date. I was part of both this community and the activision forums since WAW and havnt stopped following the zombies saga. In my opinion, there is no difference between someone having 2000+ posts and someone who joined a few hours ago, it sounds almost childish to have a hierarchy. I do agree with you in a general sense. A good thought out discussion is ideal, but there is nothing wrong with someone coming out with a ridiculous sounding theory or someone trying to be a troll. People that feel that they know more than everyone or who feel high and mighty are the ones ruining the sense of the community.