Other Earnable Perks

game78

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say mostly speculation, I haven't run into anyone who claims to have perma-jugg or flopper but it would be pretty awesome especially the flopper. People have preformed tests on the stamina-up and found that they have a increase over "stock" stats. Yet, nothing quite confirmed yet until someone posts a video showing it that is.

I wonder if a pc player could find them in the game files?

I feel like people were trying to troll everyone by saying that, so everybody tries a bunch of crazy theories trying to get perma-jug/stamin-up/PHD. Like Lenne, I believe there may be a Stamin-up one. If they had a jugger-nog one it would make it mandatory for every player to have to get to high rounds, and 3arc wouldn't do that. Its definitely possible they added more perma-perks (which aren't permanent, by the way) just not ones that would be THAT helpful (jug).

i agree but their are videos out. But seems like their is something glitchhy with them imo. One guy claims if u run 500 miles u get to run faster and longer like stamina up. Another guy was not getting hurt by fire and stuff like that. Its in the call of duty forums

ya thats what i dont know about. Like i would try to earn these but if they arent permenant whats the point. I dont know how long i will have them for. I just got barric-aid back and lost it in the same match.

Now i have heard from a friend that he read that if u die or go down in the same round you can earn it permenant or atleast longer. I dont know if thats true or not. All i know is i re earned them and lost them again same match. I guess its worth a try.

I think they just require maintenance. Like if you get the head popper(Head-Off?) then you need to keep making headshots to maintain it. Im not sure what the conditions would be for the other two (three?) would be.

Perhaps you can't let an ally die with Quickie? Or with Barric-Aid you can't be relying on caprenter powerups?

I've had barric-aid and dead shot 3 times now and lost them 3 tis quick revive has stayed. But I have been told if u go down or die after getting it they stay. Don't ask me why my friend had read it. Could be someone trolling but just telling I what I've heard I will probably try it tonight

Regarding the QR earnable, im not sure if its true or not but it has happened to me.. i usually never lose it but i ended up losing it recently and having to get it back, but rumor is.. if you try to start reviving someone with the QR earnable perk, but have to stop due to being attacked or something and they end up bleeding out you lose it.. which has happened to me in the game i supposedly lost it.. i tried to revive someone had to run off and he bled out before i could get back to him... very next round when i tried to revive someone i no longer had QR.. would obviously take some testing to prove it.. but I ended up getting my Barrac-aids back in a solo match and havent lost them since, i still think it has to do with how the game is registered, whether people drop or quit early etc.

I heard of a perma-Mule Kick. Saw someone with three guns one game.

I haven't tested this, but supposedly you can get up to 4 guns in the same way you can get more than 4 perks... with Tombstone. If you have Tombstone and 3 other perks, die, buy two perks you didn't have already, then grab your Tombstone... you will have 5 (this I have tested and can confirm). What I have heard is that by hitting the box (or possibly buying wall weapons) before picking up your Tombstone, it is possible to have 3 or 4 guns. Sounds reasonable, since the perks work.

Someone posted in another thread that they were able to get something similar to Flopper by taking a certain amount of damage from exploding zombies. Last I checked they had not posted any proof so... grain of salt and all that.

I'm going to try an experiment where I will set all zombies on fire for a few rounds before taking them out.... just to see if perhaps exploding so many zombies will earn splash damage reduction. It would kind of make sense, because I believe when they explode it counts as a "gib", which is tracked on the leaderboards. I'm not really expecting much, but it gives me something to do.

That's interesting on the gibs theory for exploding zombies. I think u may be right def worth looking into. Might try myself tomorrow

I made a half-hearted attempt tonight... but I got a late start and ended it at round 19. I was running them in circles by the diner, then leading them to the lava to set them all on fire before killing them. No results, but I might take another shot at it when I have more time and can take it into later rounds. It's 6:00AM now and I didn't want to go any further.

its not deadshot but over kill? wats that do? and i dont about yall but ive gain my 3 perma perks and havent lost them...so...yea lol

It just makes the zombies heads explode no matter how you kill them. It does not snap to the head when going to ADS like Deadshot Daquiri. However, myself and others think it seems like you get headshots easier when hip-firing with the skill... but it's a tough thing to validate.

Some have called it "Overkill", I've been calling it "Zombie Head Popper", which is kind of overly long. Another idea I was throwing around (going along with the "Barric-Aid" train of thought) is "Decapit-Aid"...