Your Starting Strategy for Grief

-Armageddon-

Round 1: Run around as fast as I can knifing z's I find on their own, shooting zombies other people are trying to kill, even when they're my teammates.

So you are telling us that you're a douchebag ?! Interesting.

Well they often aren't very good, and me having more points means us having a better shot at winning. And if I'm able to hit every spot and steal kills before my teammates can get to them, then that alone says how talented they are. If not for keeping me from getting points then at least keeping the other team from getting them.

How can you be sure that your team mates are bad if it is only the first round?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farm is funny because if you have a team of mics you can open up the door to the house and block the stairs so they can't have anything except the olympia haha.

Town I've gotten the emps right off the bat a couple of times which is fine by me because I usually rock the mp5 until I have enough for the knuckles anyways, I'll only hit the box until I get one good gun that I like which are a lot lol, knuckles as early as possible because you make your points back so fast and before you know it you'll have enough for jugger, double tap, PaP, stamin-up, I've never tried to work together with the other team though that would be interesting to see lol

How can you be sure that your team mates are bad if it is only the first round?

Crossbone/single bone emblems are a telling tale. I've never been in a game where someone had a low emblem and they ended up being good.

Either way, my reasoning for doing this is, they should be able to get kills at their spots before I arrive. And I exaggerated how often I steal kills from my own team. If they're actively trying to kill their's I leave them be, but if they're just watching them tear down the barriers for the extra 40 points they can get, then I kill them figuring either I'll be getting the points, or the other team will. But if it's the other team I'll go out of my way to steal their kills.

• 2 weeks later...

Farm is funny because if you have a team of mics you can open up the door to the house and block the stairs so they can't have anything except the olympia haha.

Yes this stragity does work both ways actually. I play by myself a good bit and ive had teams TRY to do this to me lol. I just ingore them and use the olympia and double tap to get all the money while they sit up there and block that door way. So far they still go down before i ever do and i still end up winning the game. So just a warning, that stragity is not always a guarentee win if your playing against good players.

I usually only play grief in town, my strategy... GALVAKNUCKLES - steal all kills until round 13, then, simply dominate with my shear awesomeness, revive, and troll enemy players. EMP's are very helpful in making people mad. In the early rounds, when an enemy is repairing a barrier, I knife them away and then repair it while in prone, they can't knife you away if you do that.

• 1 month later...

Farm Strategy

Round 1 Run around like a mad man and get every kill I can.

Round 2 Buy a Shotgun, Run around like a mad man and get every kill I can.

Round 3-4 Run around like a mad man and get every kill I can.

Round 5 Someone else has opened the door by now. NEVER open the door yourself. Buy MP5.

Round 6 Buy more MP5 ammo & Jugg. Run around like a mad man and get every kill I can.

Round 7 Buy Double Tap. Run around like a mad man and get every kill I can.

Round 8-? Give other team Grief.