Which Weapons Are Better Than Others

Don't read this. This is outdated.

Hello there. In the original Black Ops, I set out to find stats of all the Zombies weapons so that when I go to the Mystery Box and am forced with a choice, I know exactly which weapon I want. It's helpful to know exactly which are better. I'm the kind of guy that could tell you exactly which Assault Rifles in Black Ops were better than others.

1. Galil

2. AUG

3. FN FAL

4. Commando

5. STG-44

6. G11

7. M16

8. M14

9. Famas

As some of you may know, Black Ops II Zombies Weapon Stats have not been so kind. They are encrypted. So I have made this thread to hopefully pacify any and all, including myself, for the time being as to which weapons are better than others.

First, I made this chart. The columns are unlabeled, but here it is from left to right: name, raw damage, pellet multiplier, headshot multiplier, max damage per shot, magazine, extra ammo, maximum total damage, and percent.

Now, for those of you that did not read my Black Ops Zombies guide, the Maximum Total Damage figure is the most important. This number tells you how well your weapon will last in the long run. Sure, the SMR fires like crap, but it has so much ammo to do a lot better than you think. These numbers are really a big help for those of you that run circles in Zombies.

Disclaimer: Results for all Sniper Rifles (WaW, BO, BOII) were typically misleading. They deal one-hit kills to the head for the longest amount of Rounds of any weapons, however, they are largely considered inferior weapons due to their firing styles, not to mention that all the damage is put into one bullet, which is usually wasted. However, the Sniper Rifles on Black Ops II are not nearly as overpowered per bullet as on Black Ops. This might be because the Sniper Rifle damage is heavily skewed past the other weapons. I left the Snipers' placement unchanged however, to reflect how well Snipers ACTUALLY PERFORM.

Now, I got the damage stats from the Multiplayer Stat Chart. Unfortunately, it's not that accurate for Zombies. In Zombies, the weapon damage may have been skewed from Multiplayer, so it doesn't exactly add up right. However, it is reasonable to assume that the weapon damages, even though skewed to fit Zombies, are still relative to each other. That is where the percents come in. The percents are percentages of the highest damaging weapon given, to indicate superiority, even if the numbers themselves aren't pinpoint accurate. It will still give an idea of which is better than the last. As is stands, here is the order from best to worst:

LSAT / HAMR

Remington 870 MCS

Executioner

Five-seven Dual Wield

MTAR

M1216

Five-seven

DSR 50

M27

SMR / S12

M8A1

B23R

KAP-40

Type 25

Chicom CQB

However, we are still missing a few weapons. Let's start with the two new exclusive Zombies weapons: the Barrett M82A1 and the RPD. Sniper Rifles typically do similar damage, especially in Zombies, differing historically only in ammunition or when upgraded. As for the RPD, it has the same damage as the other two, which tied. Therefore, it likely would tie with them.

But then there is also the returning Black Ops weapons, which can be ranked, previously by me, in the following order:

Galil

Python

FAL

AK-74u

Colt M16A1

MP5

M14

Olympia

But how do they fit with the new weapons further above?

Lacking any way to compare them for the time being, I say logic should be used. The Galil was up to the ranking, but not quite reaching, of LMGs. The Python is a weaker variant of the Executioner. The FAL is a reputable Assault Rifle with a lot of ammo with a lot of damage. The AK-74u would probably rank around the M27, as the M27 is a disappointing Assault Rifle like the AK-74u is an overzealous Sub-Machine Gun. The Colt M16A1 would probably go right under it. The other three would go right to the bottom.

So here is the Final Listing:

27. Olympia

It's not surprising that this is the worst weapon on the list. It's a double-barreled shotgun from the '60's. Even WWII Double-Barreled Shotgun outperformed it due to having more ammo.

HOW TO USE: The most effective way to use this weapon would be to run a circle and just unload ammo with it. Make sure each shot is close up.

26. M14

This weapon is next to useless, literally. It can do some good early on, but that's about it. Personally, I've only ever bought this gun to upgrade for fun.

HOW TO USE: The M14 is a must for headshots. Simply run a circle and aim for heads.

25. MP5

The MP5 can be found on the wall in many convenient locations in many modes of the game. Therefore, while it is not the best performing weapon, it can be considered an Ol Reliable when the Box is not an option.

HOW TO USE: The MP5 can just be sprayed, although headshots are obviously almost always better. Using this weapon and just buying ammo off the wall will increase point flow incredibly.

24. Chicom CQB

It is the weakest of the futuristic weapons. It can be considered the new Spectre, i.e. the only Sub-Machine Gun in the Mystery Box.

HOW TO USE: This weapon has a very high rate of fire, despite being a three-round burst. An advised method of using it, especially against higher Round Zombies is to just keep rapidly pressing the trigger, depleting your ammo wastefully, if it were not that you were getting hundreds and hundreds of points. The weapon won't last you long, but you'll get your money's worth.

23. Type 25

This weapon can be deceiving. At first glance, it might look like it'll do well, however it's low damage and relatively low ammo count puts it quite low on the list.

HOW TO USE: The Type 25 can just be sprayed for headshots. There really is not much else to do with it.

22. KAP-40

It's the first fully automatic pistol in Zombies. The KAP-40's high rate of fire for a pistol gives it a high damage-per-second, but a very poor maximum total damage. Despite being automatic, it does the lowest damage, which is balanced I suppose.

HOW TO USE: Spray. Try to aim for headshots, although it is a bit different than what most players are used to, considering it is done full-auto with one hand.

21. B23R

Hey, first time a pistol is a wall weapon.

HOW TO USE: This weapon's main use is for emergencies. For that time you're running a circle in Town on TranZit and you run out of ammo. You run to the bus and grab this gun because there's no other weapons for what seems like 20 miles. This weapon can do some damage, especially to the head. Nothing too notable, but not too shabby.

20. M8A1

The M8A1 is a pretty nonchalant Assault Rifle. It is often overlooked for better weapons, but at the same time is not specifically hated by most people.

HOW TO USE: It's four-round burst. It's best use is to spray, sort of like the Chicom CQB and Type 25 put together.

19. S12

The S12 is a Shotgun that feels like an Assault Rifle.

HOW TO USE: It is quite effective on headshots, but remember to do them at close range, considering it IS a Shotgun.

18. SMR

One of the most hated weapons in Zombies this time around, it's actually not that bad. The SMR performs exactly as much damage as the S12, but if you had to choose, might as well choose the one that gives you more points, which would be the SMR.

HOW TO USE: The best way to use this is similar to the M14. Just run a circle and spray for headshots repeatedly.

17. Colt M16A1

The old, classic wall weapon favorite, perhaps bar the AK-74u. It is however, in a very poor location, so it gets very little use.

HOW TO USE: It is best sprayed like the Chicom. However, the Colt M16A1 will fire a lot slower compared to it, but in return it deals more damage per burst, making it a respectable weapon.

16. AK-74u

The AK-74u was once considered the best wall weapon. In Black Ops II, it is only available in TranZit, just like the Colt M16A1.

HOW TO USE: This weapon is practically a superior version of the MP5. It can be used as a trusty wall weapon when the Box fails you, however it is a much better performing weapon.

15. M27

Unfortunately only available in Nuketown, the M27 is a mid-range Assault Rifle on the performance scale.

HOW TO USE: This weapon can be used like any other Assault Rifle. Spray for headshots.

14. Barrett M82A1

Being a Sniper Rifle, this is largely considered a poor weapon. But Snipers are notable for being both really good and really bad. While most people won't bother to pick this weapon up due to its firing style, it actually hits really hard, if you get headshots.

HOW TO USE: Headshots are a must. If you can't kill with headshots, this weapon will be pitiful. IF you choose to use this weapon, you will be doing a lot of running and a lot less shooting.

13. DSR 50

This is similar to the Barrett M82A1. This weapon is better simply due to having more ammo.

HOW TO USE: Again, it's similar to the M82A1. Headshots are a must. If you can't kill with headshots, this weapon will be pitiful. IF you choose to use this weapon, you will be doing a lot of running and a lot less shooting.

12. Five-seven

Treyarch, why is the word "seven" not capitalized?

HOW TO USE: This isn't too bad a weapon. Performs a lot better than what most people think. It is basically a semi-automatic rifle with a lot more mobility. Just shoot, aim for headshots, run in a circle, and have fun.

11. M1216

The M1216 is a very unique weapon, being the first "fully" automatic Shotgun in Zombies, although it isn't truly automatic.

HOW TO USE: The weapon is good at close range, being a Shotgun, but it can kill fast, so don't hold the trigger unless you need to do so. Also, it is a four-round burst, considering the rotation needed for every four bullets; just keep that in mind.

10. FAL

The FAL returns as a better M14, this time a better SMR.

HOW TO USE: Use the FAL as a head-popper while running your circle. This weapon is devastating on heads, but pretty weak everyone else in comparison.

9. MTAR

Despite having the feel of a Light Machine Gun, the MTAR really is just an Assault Rifle. In fact, it only placing 9th saddened me. It's commonly called the New Commando. The MTAR is a great weapon for Zombie-slaying. However, it does little damage per bullet as compared to the better weapons. It will serve you well for Zombies, even though better ones exist.

HOW TO USE: Use the MTAR as if it were a Light Machine Gun. It reloads more often, however. Run a circle and just spray and try your best for headshots. It will last you quite a while, compared to other weapons.

8. Python

The Python is an often overlooked weapon. While it may fire slowly and reload slowly, it still deals massive damage, having a large amount of ammo to help it out more so.

HOW TO USE: The Python will last you quite a while, but you will have to do some running with it. The best use for it is to run a circle and just pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, reload, reload, reload, reload, reload, reload, pop, pop, pop, etc. on the Zombies' heads.

7. Five-seven Dual Wield

Two Five-sevens is always better than one, especially when you are given a hundred extra bullets.

HOW TO USE: It can be difficult to get headshots with the Five-seven Dual Wield, but you might as well try. Even if you fail, it is still a powerful weapon(s) to have.

6. Executioner

As if the Python, wasn't overlooked enough in Black Ops, this thing makes the Python look like poop. Being #6, it is one of the best weapons in the game. It can easily kill single-shot up to very high Rounds, especially with Double-Tap II.

HOW TO USE: Use is similar to the Python, however performance is increased incredibly. Try to hit close, because the Executioner has pellets much like a Shotgun.

5. Remington 870 MCS

Officially in the top 5, the Remington 870 MCS is the best wall weapon in the game. It is only available in TranZit and Nuketown unfortunately. Dealing wopping damage at close range with supporting ammunition, this weapon devastates. Plus, ammo is refillable, further adding to the carnage.

HOW TO USE: Run a circle, shooting occasionally, reloading occasionally. Aiming for heads isn't too important with this weapon. In fact, it is better to aim for the gut so as to have all pellets hit.

4. Galil

The Galil was considered one of the best weapons in the game in Black Ops Zombies. It makes a return to keep its title. It's high damage and high ammo count give it an edge over all other Assault Rifles.

HOW TO USE: Use it like any other Assault Rifle. Just run a circle and spray for headshots.

-

INTERMISSION!: BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER

-

It will probably not be a surprise to you that the top 3 bullet-based weaponry are Light Machine Guns. Treyarch knows the Light Machine Guns are the best for killing Zombies. It's a kind of tradition with how they carry that out. Every game has the three top machine guns, with one lagging behind the other top two. Usually, two would argue it out, so to speak, with an unexpected third winner. In World at War, it was always the M1919 Browning versus the MG42. However, the top three ended up being the PPSh-41, MG42, and then M1919 Browning. In Black Ops, it was always the HK21 versus the RPK. However, the top three ended up being the Death Machine, HK21, and then RPK. Let's take a moment of silence before seeing the top three for Black Ops II.

-

-

-

-

-

You just scrolled immediately, didn't you?

-

3. RPD

The RPD is the worst of the heavy machine guns, coming in as the third best bullet-based weapon in the game. While all the Light Machine Guns in Black Ops II are virtually the same, there are minor differences that set them apart. The RPD's losing factor was the inability to Pack-A-Punch for a sight of any kind as well as the fact that its upgraded form increases in damage only slightly.

HOW TO USE: When using it to run and gun in a circle, it is best to either have Stamin-Up or to simply put it away when you are not using it. Make sure to reload ASAP whenever you get the chance, as reloading that heavy thing in an emergency can be a death sentence.

2. HAMR

It was a tough call without the Pack-A-Punch stats, but the HAMR comes in at #2. The weapon is phenomenal, and should always be something to wish from the Mystery Box.

HOW TO USE: When using it to run and gun in a circle, it is best to either have Stamin-Up or to simply put it away when you are not using it. Make sure to reload ASAP whenever you get the chance, as reloading that heavy thing in an emergency can be a death sentence.

1. LSAT

The LSAT had a much higher RPM, as well as the Pack-A-Punched version seeming to perform better. The LSAT is much more sought after than the HAMR, and it is elusive, only appearing in Nuketown. The LSAT's very slight advantages over the otherwise equal HAMR make the LSAT the best bullet-based weapon in Black Ops II Zombies.

-

Thank you for reading. That is all... or is it? No, it's not.

-

You may have noticed that I left some weapons out. Well, I really have no choice. All of the above were bullet-based weaponry. Weapons that could be easily compared. However, there are other weapons that cannot accurately be compared with statistics that also can see a fair amount of use if deployed correctly. While they may not have been accurately comparable on the chart above, I have them below for the sake of completion.

BONUS F: RPG

The RPG is one of the two explosive weapons in Black Ops II Zombies. It is a missile launcher.

HOW TO USE: The RPG is frowned upon by most players. It can easily kill the user if not handled with care. The best way to use it is to fire it upon a crowd of Zombies It's a good idea to immediately reload and fire again to kill all remaining crawlers.

BONUS E: War Machine

The War Machine is one of the two explosive weapons in Black Ops II Zombies. It is a grenade launcher.

HOW TO USE: The grenades fired by the War Machine do not explode on contact. They instead bounce and detonate after a set time period. To effectively use this weapon, one must be prepared for ricocheting. In fact, a good way to anticipate the ricochet is to engineer it. Make use of the bounce. If you are running from Zombies, fire it on a wall in front of you so that it bounces back towards them. Just make sure you don't make it bounce back to your face... or any other body part. When upgraded, it then explodes on impact like most explosives.

BONUS D: Ballistic Knife

The Ballistic Knife is a unique weapon that shoots knives. It also helps melee damage slightly.

HOW TO USE: The Ballistic Knife begins to do very poorly quite early compared to other weapons. It can help melee faster and be dual-wielded with the Knife, Bowie Knife, and Galvanuckles, but that use ends early as well. The Ballistic Knife's real advantage is how it can revive people at a distance once upgraded. The Ballistic Knife is for team players.

BONUS C: M1911

The starting weapon. It is absolutely terrible when not upgraded at doing anything but acquiring points. Once upgraded however, it becomes one of the best weapons in the game.

HOW TO USE: The M1911 should just be used to gain points while running a circle or on the early Rounds. If upgraded, however, it can be used as an emergency weapon, given that it now shoots explosives. Use with caution however, as splash damage can easily kill you.

BONUS B: Ray Gun

While the LSAT is the best bullet-based weapon, the Ray Gun very well might be considered the second best weapon in the game.

HOW TO USE: The Ray Gun is a fully automatic explosive pistol, therefore it should be treated with the utmost care. A careless player can kill himself with it. However, it deals very high damage to multiple Zombies with each shot and has a ton of ammunition. Running a circle with this gun or saving it for an emergency are both viable options. When in an emergency, try to use it BEFORE you are stuck. If you have no choice, just fire a bullet or two. Spraying will kill you.

BONUS A: Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23

While the LSAT is the best bullet-based weapon, this very well might be considered THE best weapon in the game. It is considered a buildable, so you don't even have to give up a gun to get this thing. It is difficult to obtain, however.

HOW TO USE: This weapon is insta-kill at all times. It has no ammo limitation, but one must make sure not to overheat it. If the gauge goes too high, the weapon will burst, and it must be reassembled to be used again. The weapon requires cooling, but it can only be done with the weapon out. It also eliminates the ability to run. This weapon and be finicky, but if used properly, the insta-kill effect can be well worth it. It is advised to hold this weapon out whenever not actively killing Zombies to cool it down.

Okay, now I've hoped you have enjoyed this, and I hope that next time you are presented with a weapons choice in Black Ops II, you will now know what to do. Have a nice day.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just beautiful. I agree with pretty much everything on this list, with the exception of the LSAT since I'm not getting NTZ until it is available from the season pass. One minor thing I disagree on is that you failed to mention the effectiveness of the upgraded war machine. It is amazingly good for clearing out whole trains on mid-highish rounds.

But still, well done. Keep up threads like this and maybe you'll be the one wearing the cyan crown come 2013.

Edit: moment of silence?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thanks for this post. Looks like you put a lot of effort into this. Really great work you did! Awesome Job Murder!

I'd like to share my thoughts though (sry that they sound so negative).

[*:3pk9wcuc]Overall, it fits my personal impression!
    [*:3pk9wcuc]You can't take the MP stats. Zombie Headshot Multipliers went up to 10 in Blops 1. Stuff like that would be an instakill with any gun in MP, but in zombies it's kind of necessary cause the zombie health increases like hell. Also these damage values like "98", obviously chosen to avoid instakills in MP. What sense does such a damage make in Zombies?
    Therefore, the Weapon Stats are different in MP and Z.
    [*:3pk9wcuc]I'm not thinking, that every bullet of a shotgun hits all the time, especially not all in the head. Same with 57 dual. Therefore, I do not like anything that is dualweilded or shotgun-like. Should be a factor in the ranking in my opinion.
    [*:3pk9wcuc]Running Speed of LMG's can be lethal. Should be a factor in the ranking too.
    [*:3pk9wcuc]Although I agree, that all-ammo-max-damage is the most important value, killspeed should also matter. Until I empty the SMR, my fire button would be broken and I could also empty 2 Auto AR's, recycle them in the box, and empty them again. [bit sarcasm here]
    [*:3pk9wcuc]I know this is not a point in the guide you made. But I just want to mention it: How good a weapon is, is imho not only determined by its stats. It's also a matter of the round and your other equip. Just thinking of the fact, that when you are in Rd 40 and you run in the tunnel, a M16 is not a bad choice due to infinite ammo.
    Or Round 8 with Galvaknuckles. Whats the best gun? Well, I'd say a M1911: Can shoot the zombies a few times before knifing for pts, and knifing is fast. What's the worst? LMG, longest knifing time.

It was the running speed plus the headshot multiplier plus the damage per time, which made the Galil to the best bullet weapon in Blops 1 for me. And in Blops 2? Well, I do not know yet, but time will tell. The LSAT seems freakin awesome so far, way better than the other stuff. But I'm not convinced of the other 2 LMG's vs a Galil. However in TranZit you have so much space, that the running speed and Damage per Time does not matter that much anymore. Just gain 100m distance to your train and empty the LMG clip ;) Therefore I guess, LMG's are indeed to prefer.

But still, well done. Keep up threads like this and maybe you'll be the one wearing the cyan crown come 2013.

Fixed that for you,EJ.

You are welcome. :P

D'aawwwwww, look at you! Using your powers for good?

Thanks bro. Tee hee hee!

Also I have invented my own original train strategy for tranzit (I might post it; it's really good) but it absolutely requires an LMG simply because of their magazine size. A Galil just wouldn't cut it. So I still rank them above the Galil. That's just me.

Lol.

@Lenne: Thank you. :)

@Electric Jesus: Thank you. :) I suppose I can add a bit about the War Machine upgraded.

@Tom: I understand your concern. I did the best with what I had, which I did think sufficed enough to make this thread. The data is based on the ideal. You want to aim for hitting the entire time. Accuracy is sooooo subjective; I'm not going to figure that in. As for running speed of LMG's, just no. I could understand if you're running really tight circles in dangerous situations, but it's not something so devastating as to make almost anyone give up a light machine gun. As for kill speed, I couldn't honestly care less. Zombies is a game that takes hours to play. I aim for the best way to kill, even if the best way is slightly longer than the fastest way. Just different preferences is all. And I know many weapons have their niches where they should be used. This is just a guide for in general. I even made many references to wall gun uses and the M1911's point use.

(Pssst, actually, when you factor in upgrading, the Galil WAS the best gun in Black Ops, but I didn't want to bring that up, lacking the upgraded stats for Black Ops II. :P )

@SirPlasticDucky: Yeah, I was surprised too. : / Thanks for the interest. :D

This is brilliant MMX! Lots of time has been put in & it shows! Well done on a great post & I'll definitely be referring to it at a later date.

I hate the S12 though, to me when I'm in a hurry to get the box done I always think it is the galil, I take it over majority of other weapons to find that it is the S12 :| I also never thought of teaming the excecutioner with double tap II, after realizing two shots get fired per bullet with it I suppose it would be the best combination.

+1 :D

Im sorry to say but you are wrong about most of your calculations in your damage tables. Olympia and M14 is last one your list? BAHAHAHAHA Dude you need to take more time and brain power and put it into this thread to give all the readers an ACCURATE description of all the guns. You fail to mention the effectiveness of BUYABLE ammo and making up damage stats for each gun to your own liking is not cool. I will edit this post with REAL STATS when i have the time.

Im sorry to say but you are wrong about most of your calculations in your damage tables. Olympia and M14 is last one your list? BAHAHAHAHA Dude you need to take more time and brain power and put it into this thread to give all the readers an ACCURATE description of all the guns. You fail to mention the effectiveness of BUYABLE ammo and making up damage stats for each gun to your own liking is not cool. I will edit this post with REAL STATS when i have the time.

Really? Wow, if you can do better than this than do it, if you don't like it then just don't comment or give a mature opinion.

For Murder Machine, this post was awesome :) I just started using this with Executioner than PAP with Double Tap and was a one hit kill up to like 25 :D

Regards Yellow-card8

@LordSith: I did the best with the statistics I had. I believe them to be accurate for COMPARISON only. I actually did mention buyable ammo... multiple times. However, the fact the weapon was on the wall did not increase the rank. This is not a subjective "Top 5 Guns in Zombies". No. This is statistical. It's just the stats were a bit hard to find, which is WHY I made this thread.

@yellow: Thank you, I appreciate that. 25 huh? I was close :P

Do you want 70 nickels up front or 100 nickels over the course of the next few days?

Can't argue with that. I personally would still rather have an MTAR than an SMR, but that is personal preference. We should look at this like the comparison of the wave gun and the fractalizer. The fractalizer has a higher kill potential than the wave gun + zap guns upgraded, but most still prefer it over the fractalizer because it is more practical in that it kills them for you instead of making you rush through them to kill.

That is how I feel about the SMR. It may have a better kill potential based on ammo count but I still prefer the other option. Just to give you an idea.

Also the bit I quoted you on reminds me that I live only about a mile from the woman who won the lottery. Grumble...

I think your comment is not appropriate. Of course it's not perfect. I also mentioned further things, he didn't (and doesn't want to :D ) to consider, like running speed and stuff.

But it's the best we have. Before we say it's crap, we should do a better one on our own. The game files are encrypted, and to test everything out is just.... wow. Without an organized 50ppl team, don't even start the project to get every weapon stat.

A weapon ranking is always subjective. For me, Damage per time and running speed matter. For MMX not. So my ranking would be different than his. For you, XLORD, wallgun-ammo matters. For me, not. Cause wallguns just, meh, I rather recycle my Ray/Secondary in the box and pap it again, even in TranZit. But for you it matters. It's all about personal preference, as MMX already said.

I think he did a great Job. A mix out of stats (even if from MP) and personal impressions. And it is probably quite accurate.

//100 nickles over next few days.

@Jason: Thank you. :) Oh really? Didn't notice. I'll fix that right away.

@Electric: Lol. Did you and I discuss that? I remember making that exact case a year or so ago. It was the one exception I made when I organized the Black Ops Wonder Weapons.

Thanks Tom. I'd say Tom's review of my thread is B+/A-, and he is a professional Zombie-slayer. So I remain confident in my ranking. :P

All stats on zero's basied off this equation for zombie health. AND ALL DAMAGE IS BAISED OFF OF HEAD SHOTS!!!!

Round 01 = 150 |

| Round 02 = 250 |

| Round 03 = 350 |

| Round 04 = 450 |

| Round 05 = 550 |

| Round 06 = 650 |

| Round 07 = 750 |

| Round 08 = 850 |

| Round 09 = 950 |

| Round 10 = 1045 |

| Round 11 = 1150 |

| Round 12 = 1264 |

| Round 13 = 1391 |

| Round 14 = 1530 |

| Round 15 = 1683 |

| Round 16 = 1851 |

| Round 17 = 2036 |

| Round 18 = 2240 |

| Round 19 = 2464 |

| Round 20 = 2710 |

| Round 30 = 7030 |

| Round 40 = 18234 |

| Round 50 = 47295 |

| Round 60 = 122673 |

| Round 70 = 318183 |

| Round 100 = 5552108 (5.5 million health)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the formula for calculating Max Base Damage is:

Max Damage Per Shot (or Max DPS) * Max Ammo = Max Base Damage

an example would be:

Weapon A:

Max DPS = 200, Max Ammo = 400

so you would do the following calculation:

200 * 400 = 80,000

So this basically means that the weapon has a Max Base Damage of 80k.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

M1911 (2k,6k)

Mustang and Sally (62k,310k)

Python (90k,135k)

Cobra (108k,324k)

AK-74u (22k,86k)

AK-74fu2 (61k,304k)

MP5k (15k,60k)

MP115 Kollider (34k,168k)

FN FAL (32k,128k)

EPC WN (94k,468k)

Galil (52k,210k)

Lamentation (116k,578k)

M14 (11k,33k)

Mnesia (42k,250k)

M16 (15k,60k)

Skullcrusher (45k,225k)

Olympia (27k,27)

Hades (149k,149k)

Ray Gun (180,180k)

Porter's X2 Ray Gun (400k,2m)

Grenades (3k,3k)

Ballistic Knife (3k,3k)

The Krause Refibrillator (27k,27k)

Dual Five Sevens (38k,126k)

Upgraded Names (108k,357k)

Five Seven (23k,79k)

Upgraded Five Seven (78k,273k)

Chicom CQB (14k,54k)

Upgraded (35k,176k)

MTAR (22k,90k)

Upgraded (51k,256k)

B23R (19k,77k)

Upgraded (50k,252k)

Remington 870 CMS (54k,54k)

Upgraded (168k,168k)

Executioner (58k,58k)

Voice of Justic (230k,230k)

HAMR (65k,195k)

Upgraded (113k,338k)

LSAT (unknown)

Upgraded (unknown) I don’t have NTZ so I cant retrieve data.

RPD (94k,281k)

Upgraded (189,567k)

S12 (51k,51k)

Upgraded (230k,230k)

RPG (42k,42k)

Upgraded (150k,150k)

Barret 50cal (25k,250k)

Upgraded (80k,800k)

DSPR50 (15k,150k)

Upgraded (90k,900k)

The rest of the wepons are not even worth adding to this list at the moment or i do not have Nuketown Zombies in order to confirm the damage. Also note this is a quick list and i did not put very much time and effort into this.

When choosing the best weapon from this list you on your own must factor in Runing speed with or without stamin up. Reload speed with or without Speed Cola.

NOTE: Double Tap 2, Rounds Per Minute Increased by 150% and DAMAGE per bullet is doubled.

All Wall weapons have ammo that is Rebuyable. Upgraded ammo is 4,500 points. I would suggest using ammo wisely inorder to profit off of it. If you dont profit, then you end up spending more money then you make off the ammo you buy.

Also note a gun might have the best damage, but may not be the best choice for your playing style. I myself like using the upgraded M14 and olympia for the first 35 rounds. Then i hit the box for an RPD and Ray gun, or i just use what ever gun i get. All guns are good if you use them in a proper way.

XLORDXSITHX

@Electric: Lol. Did you and I discuss that? I remember making that exact case a year or so ago. It was the one exception I made when I organized the Black Ops Wonder Weapons.

In the wunderful thread I mentioned which ones I liked ans disliked. I said that the wave gun was cool but overpowered since it is essentially a thundergun with extended range, and dual wield infinite damage rayguns, all in one slot. You then mentioned that the fractalizer has over 100 more potential kills based in ammo count. Yup yup yup!

Also, if the clapping gif I posted earlier didn't show it enough, I think this is an awesome thread, and good enough in general that any Player can peek at it for good advice unless they have a very specific issue with it based on their style. For example as i said above the SMR has a higher kill potential than an MTAR but i would take the latter any time. Take that into account before criticizing him on something that is dependent on the way YOU choose to play the game. I made that mistake above and it was rectified, and I am glad of it. Well done MMX.