Was the Avogadro in the shelter with Marlton?

TubbiPack

What do you guys think?

ORIGINAL SOURCE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bSnR5C ... GxCpW4d4p9

TOP Comment -

Please everyone Thumbs Up on this!!!

I was playing Tranzit on Solo and I was the nerdy guy, Marlton.

The "Avogrado" showed up and I didn't know wtf to do. So I began knifing him.

And then my guy said, "Oww, the amperes have hurt me to the quick!"

This just happened to me only minutes ago.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was 2pac closed with Marlton in that shelter. Or Elvis. They're probably going to be playable characters when DLC comes out.

But seriously, why would you think that an electric being would transport itself from Nevada to Washington and trap itself in a tube in an abandoned labolatories, powering the whole area?

I think it was 2pac closed with Marlton in that shelter. Or Elvis. They're probably going to be playable characters when DLC comes out.

But seriously, why would you think that an electric being would transport itself from Nevada to Washington and trap itself in a tube in an abandoned labolatories, powering the whole area?

Because it wanted to be nice?

Erm... What about the Nuke? Like in Nuketown, as the name suggests, there was a Nuke that exploded? I think that would pretty much disable the electronics.

It's funny how some people consider one ridiculous theory to be... Hmm... at least logical just basing on few tiny bits of information that are not really supporting anything.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that you try... But use logics... That's the base for any idea to be built on.

Gah, stupid me, completely disregarding the logical EMP that comes from the nuke to focus on the Avogadro. I apologize. But, the real question is how they imprisoned the Avogadro in the first place.

The real(er) question is - how does Maxis know about the Avogadro, and where does that creature come from?

• Administrators

Gah, stupid me, completely disregarding the logical EMP that comes from the nuke to focus on the Avogadro. I apologize. But, the real question is how they imprisoned the Avogadro in the first place.

where does that creature come from?

I don't think they imprisoned him. He is created artificially with lightning, therefore he can be re-created at any time I bet. Because of that, I don't think he just meandered into the generator and they all looked up and saw a lightning man haha. They created him out of nothing, that's how he's in the generator in my opinion.

One does not simply make something out of nothing! We are talking about a being with complete self-consciousness and consciousness of his surroundings. He cannot be classified as living since he doesn't seem to reproduce or be made of cells, nor does he die. However, there is no way that thing just appeared for no reason. Spontaneous generation was debunked, oh I don't know, centuries ago? IMO he has to have been created from a human test subject.

Also the fact that it takes on a humanoid form suggests that it was at one point human. I mean, if it really wanted to it could be shaped like whatever it wanted to, right? Then why would it look like a human? To try to blend in? Shyeah, right. Because that was its original form, the form it is most familiar with. And THAT inplies that it has a workibg memory as well. I think the Avogadro was DEFINITELY a human originally. I don't know what the hell kind of failed experiment could turn you into self-conscious lightning, but what other legitimate explanation is there?

Zombies, crawlers, hellhounds, denziens, are all failed experiments. Why shouldn't he be one as well? Naturally this would be involved in haarp, since he controls weather. Maybe he was created as a means to control weather, but they also employed him to power their facility? The fact that he escapes upon powering the facility further implies that if he was put to this task, he ended up as a failed experiment indeed. [/ramblinglunaticmode]

• Administrators

Lol I phrased that wrong. He was not made out of nothing, he was made out of chemicals. This isn't Spider-Man 3 where we have an average man get molecularly transformed into something, this case the Sandman, and can rearrange his molecules and DNA at will go be either sand or man. This man is created by a generator. I'd be willing to say that they took the DNA from a man and fused it together with gosh-knows-what to create the guy, but I just don't believe he was once human and via a failed experiment, becomes made out of lightning.

The Avogadro doesn't have flesh or bones or even a brain... Although you can say he isn't exactly living because he cannot reproduce or respirate, he is capable of thinking on his own. Kind of.

I don't think he was a man. There are lab chemicals outside the power plant and I really just think they created using chemicals and possibly 115. Maybe or maybe not. 115 can do a lot of shit in this universe.

Erm... What about the Nuke? Like in Nuketown, as the name suggests, there was a Nuke that exploded? I think that would pretty much disable the electronics.

It's funny how some people consider one ridiculous theory to be... Hmm... at least logical just basing on few tiny bits of information that are not really supporting anything.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that you try... But use logics... That's the base for any idea to be built on.

Maybe don't be a dick when you reply to people's ideas?

• Administrators

Just as I had always thought, he looks like a walking skeleton. But I know this may not be the case. Whenever I think about a different view on how he looks, I can't help but think of cartoons. Y'know, when somebody is shocked with such voltage that you can see the bones in their body like some kind of x-ray?

He is almost exactly like the character Tabuu from smash bros. brawl. He looks and moves very similarly to the Avogadro. Hold on, lemme post a link to a video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLNtvRJHuY

Just watch the first 10 seconds of this video. See how they are in the same position and they warp around like Avogadro? I doubt this is any very significant connection, but I still felt like pointing it out.

Also OP should change the title of this thread since the topic changed direction a bit.

• Administrators

Just as I had always thought, he looks like a walking skeleton. But I know this may not be the case. Whenever I think about a different view on how he looks, I can't help but think of cartoons. Y'know, when somebody is shocked with such voltage that you can see the bones in their body like some kind of x-ray?

Comparing him to the zombie on the left, he is of average height from what I can tell. He has the characteristics of basically any evolved species, as Mac said earlier he seems to be able to think in some way. He has obvious human physical appearance, which could be due to multiple things like once being a man or the fact he was designed by men making it the easiest thing they knew how to create.

• Administrators

In addition to what you said Tac, I must retract my statement earlier about something I just realized: Avogadro is NOT a skeleton. Well, model-like yes, however, if we look closely, he has no bones. Instead, it looks like veins or arteries or more than likely the nervous system. The nerves stand out all across his body, glowing from electrons that most likely happened as a result from genetic engineering. You can clearly see his cranium, rather than a skull. This further makes me believe the nervous system is what's showing.

Also keep in mind his animations.

- He can fly around in a shocked orb 3x smaller than his natural size.

- He can spawn wherever he pleases straight down from the sky.

- After you punch him consecutively, he spins round and round like a tire and jets straight back up to the sky.

When I think of all the zombie bosses we have ever encountered, none of which had such a dramatic entrance and exit. It seems that he cannot be killed, even if you harness his energy inside an EMP (in which he respawns later on in the game again).

Just realized something. Firstly this may be completely wrong, but when ate we ever certain here?

We acknowledged earlier that he isn't technically alive based on the criteria that defines living organisms, but he is capable of conscious thought, or is seemingly so. what If he truly never was a human and is a piece of artificial intelligence?

Not exactly a robot, but very similar. Scientists could have created an elaborate humanoid framework from tesla coils and used robotics technology combined to create what appears to be a glowing framework electric robot.

Hmm? This doesn't exactly explain everything, (flying, spawn / death animations, etc.) but just his appearance. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Just realized something. Firstly this may be completely wrong, but when ate we ever certain here?

We acknowledged earlier that he isn't technically alive based on the criteria that defines living organisms, but he is capable of conscious thought, or is seemingly so. what If he truly never was a human and is a piece of artificial intelligence?

Not exactly a robot, but very similar. Scientists could have created an elaborate humanoid framework from tesla coils and used robotics technology combined to create what appears to be a glowing framework electric robot.

Hmm? This doesn't exactly explain everything, (flying, spawn / death animations, etc.) but just his appearance. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

We can never be certain in the Treyarch world of logic and zombies :roll: