TranZit plans seen in Der Riese

AlphaSnake

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, after trying to analyze the video some more after the initial take, I've noticed other things not easily noticeable to someone right away. The first thing is this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/86143522/blueprint.png

It is on the loading screen of Der Riese.

Same place : http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/10/ ... 096428.png

Another location ? : http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/10/ ... 762748.png

I keep reading the tile of this thread as "Bubble Machine", I really need to get my eye's tested. This thread has a lot of potentiol, but we should resist the temptation to make assertations before fully understanding the nature of these blue prints.

Anywho looking forward to finding out more when the game releases.

Im going to agree with Alpha. I think it is the MDT, regardless that is in a different position compared to Der Riese blueprints.

Im going to say, that this will be a easter egg and that you will have to rebuild/completely build/update a machine to fit the original MDT's function. Or maybe it will be a main objective to complete the 'campaign' story. Or it will be used to move to another map... Say the new characters move onto the DLC once it comes through.

BlakeD

I also believe these are the MDT blueprints, stolen from Der Riese by the Americans. A makeshift MDT to get the old gang home perhaps?

I think we are in for some big plot twists in the TranZit storyline.

The MDT Blueprints (& others) may have originally been invented by 'an American', stolen & sold to Group 935 (or Dr Maxis) (although America salvaged all kinds of scientific things from areas in Germany which they controlled at the end of WW2)

This article I think is what our Zombie storyline is loosely based on.

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Exert

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues.

Note: Based upon a preponderance of evidence, in addition to recent discoveries through independent research, indicating patterns of deceit, corruption, theft, conspiracy, murder and treason, it appears that George H. Scherf(f), Sr. (GHS1) was the real identity of Prescott Sheldon Bush (PSB). Even Skorzeny “bought” the story that George H. Scherf, Jr. (GHS2) was GHS1/PSBs adopted son. In effect, GHS1/PSB was a double agent who worked primarily on behalf of the Nazi SS apparatus that controlled the German Central banks who, in turn, controlled their counterparts on Wall Street and in London. GHS1/PSB stole Nikola Tesla’s technology and, according to Skorzeny, “robbed Tesla blind.” The Nazis of the Third Reich, determined as they were to deceive the world in their pursuit of world domination, made some mistakes. Their carefully-crafted plan had its own shortcomings, despite their best efforts. Inevitably, greed became the “hidden enemy.” 

Not only was Tesla’s technology stolen, but the governments of Germany, Russia, and the United States benefited by covertly weaponizing his most-advanced inventions and then turning that technology on the peoples of the world. George Scherf, described in books, newspaper and magazine articles and in biographies distributed throughout the scientific community as Tesla’s “trusted associate, accountant, and sometimes secretary,” stole his inventions, sold them to the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) through his vice-presidency and directorship under the alias of Prescott Sheldon Bush, to be forwarded to Paul Warburg (banker), Fritz Thyssen (industrialist) and I.G. Farben (the largest conglomerate of chemical companies in the world) — the latter two being industrialists loyal to Hitler’s Nazi Party.

By late December of 1942, Tesla began meeting with two U.S. government agents in order to share some of his most sensitive discoveries. These men carried away many of his documents for microfilming.” 

It's a map of Der Riese. It focuses on the MDTs because they were a big part of Der Riese. The only way to suppose that they were blueprints for the MDTs themselves would be if it were on the back.

This exactly.

The MDT picture on the Der Riese loading screen is not really a blueprint, maybe just a blueprint/map of the Der Riese layout, however, what we see on the TranZit video I think is a real Blueprint for the MDT's or maybe something bigger.

Which brings me back full circle to my first point.

PS - sorry for banging on about Tesla, but I feel that his life events & inventions are the basis of the whole Zombie storyline.