Treyarch please don't post any gameplay

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how gameplay footage would spoil anything. We all know how this works and Treyarch leaves the best for us to find. Even if we see something that we haven't seen before, I would be willing to bet whatever it is, will be nothing in comparison to actually playing the game. I like seeing what I'm about to spend $100+ on. I know it will be worth it, but still, I would love some gameplay footage. I would also like some more Zombie Labs. Just my opinion of course.

I don't see how gameplay footage would spoil anything. We all know how this works and Treyarch leaves the best for us to find. Even if we see something that we haven't seen before, I would be willing to bet whatever it is, will be nothing in comparison to actually playing the game. I like seeing what I'm about to spend $100+ on. I know it will be worth it, but still, I would love some gameplay footage. I would also like some more Zombie Labs. Just my opinion of course.

That's what I love to, more zombie labs like in moon. :lol: Loved it when they gotclose to the zombie and it exploded right in their faces.

I'd actually rather them just release all the information, and a decent amount of gameplay. Like, look at how much gameplay Assassin's Creed 3 showed off. Alot. And we know nothing at all about its story, and even some gameplay elements.

Really, to me that builds more hype than releasing very little information, and very small clips near release.

Also, zombie labs was not that good. If you're going to do live-action zombies, at least make it story related.

I'm also not a huge fan of the CoDZL. I mean, it's alright I guess, but I like music video trailers better.

But my favorite videos are always the ones showcasing some first-person gameplay with Jimmy and other devs talking over it about the map and its features. The gameplay segments are never very long, not long enough to give us a REAL feel for the map, but it's enough to give us a generous preview of what's to come. And Jimmy always has something cryptic to say ;)

• Moderators

I don't understand the lovefest over CoDZL. Didn't enjoy it. Would rather have a trailer like we had.

I agree.

the only reason I would like to see a CoDZL trailer again is to see if the infamous soldier is important or not. :P