What kind of quotes do you like?

The title says it all!

As for the original four (who are confirmed to return in some form) these are my thoughts on their quotes.

In shi no numa and der reise, their quotes are kind of redundant and gimmicky. Y'know, there are only so many ways you can say "I AM AN ANGRY MARINE"; "I AM A CRAZY GERMAN DOCTOR"; "I AM A DRUNK RUSSIAN"; and "I AM AN HONORABLE JAPANESE MAN!"

I prefer less character-oriented quotes. I especially love those that breach the fourth wall and directly make jokes about the fact that they are in a game. Quotes that are jokes in general are my favorite. I get tired of hearing Dempsey making up new insults, more lewd violent and sexual jokes from doc, and vodka jokes from Nikolai. They ate still good to have but seem played out. IF I HEAR TAKEO SAY HONOR ONE MORE TIME SOME SERIOUS SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN!

To give you an idea, here are a couple of my favorite quotes from each of the original four.

NIKOLAI

I need one of those spinny green ammo container thingies!

Da, now I have two black hole bombs! The other is MY ASS! Pull my finger!

Force field is no match for Russian head butt! *thump* *fart* ughhh.... Bad idea. I lie down now.

TAKEO

What am I supposed to do with this? Throw it at them? (hacker)

It slices, it dices, it's wonderful! (slap chop FTW)

Killing should always be this intimate!

DEMPSEY

Richtofen's portrait is bigger than the others! Maybe he is trying to compensate for something!

Look doc, it's a flamer, just like you!

IT JUST--IT JUST BLEW 'EM ALL OVER THE PLACE! HAHAHA--........*sigh* wow.

RICHTOFEN

Does anyone have any balls that need polishing? CALM DOWN NIKOLAI!

According to my calculations, that big diggy thing is about to F$&@ us up!

I LONG--TO BATHE NAKED--IN YOUR BLOOD!

What kind of quotes do you guys want to see return?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the drunk Russian.

"Ouch! Little Nikolai, are you hurt? (In high pitched voice) No Papa!"

— Nikolai, after being hit by a crawler.

"Small and powerful, like sixth wife! Hmmm... Nah. They were all big. They could plow me..."

— When buying an SMG

"Now I have got two black hole bombs, the other one is my ass!"

— After getting the Gersch Device from the mystery box

"I think this is what Dempsey calls his Boom Dick! Is the right? Guys?"

— Nikolai, after buy a Stakeout off the wall. A reference to Dempsey frequently calling shotguns a "Boom stick."

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get a great weapon from the b- OH FUCK!"

— When someone else gets a teddy bear from the box.

"It must be fun to watch this fat Russian run."

— After buying Stamin-Up.

Love everyone of these quotes 8-)

I pretty much agree with others, I also like the quotes that break the forth wall but I also like the quotes that interact and aim at another character. Like when someone gets a headshot another character says something like "lucky shot", it gives more about the characters and just tells everyone that I got a headshot :D feels good!

My quotes also come from Nikolai. My favorite ones are when he is attempting to be really smart, or really funny - and often fails in the process:

"They were here, now they're not. Such is life in the...ah, f*** it."

— After an explosive kill.

"He's crawling back to me, just like good women. Heh."

— Upon spawning a legless/footless zombie.

"NO TOUCHING! ... I have issue."

- Being hit by a zombie.

"Eheheh. Come baby...we do the 59, eh? He he..."

— After buying any SMG from the wall.

and I couldn't find the exact quote online, but it goes something like - after buying a sniper rifle:

"Hey now I don't have to get blood on my trousers heh heh"

"I have no money left... let's share the points." - Nikolai

"I'm an idealist. With a sniper rifle." - Kennedy

"Double Points? I feel like a capitalist!" - Castro

"Oh crap, no power. Oh **** no color either!" - Tank

"I did not dress for the cold!" - Sarah (irony)

"Hey Takeo. How ya doin'? See all the puke everywhere? That we're cleaning up? You're not saying anything? Not gonna say thank you? Nothing? You know why? 'Cause you're a little ****." - Richtofen

"What I'm wondering is why is there trash compactor in an ancient temple?" - Nikolai

"Confucius say 'Need more bullets ******!'" - Takeo

"Give me your tears!!! I will put them in a jar!" - Richtofen

"We did it daddy! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!" - Samantha

My favorite is in bold.

"You just ****** with the wrong Mexican" -Danny Trejo

"Do you like my glowing green balls?" -Richtofen

"Oh look! It's the beautiful cleaning flames!" -Richtofen

"FEED ME YOUR TEARS!....oh they are salty" -Richtofen

"Oof- Rochtofen- that's not a lever!" -Dempsey

And there was this quote from Nikolai on Kino I believe where he started to sing a Beatles song.

Yes, Takeo did as a child. I didn't really hold that against him though due to his age and culture. However, the family slaughter is inexcusable. The whole original point of the four characters what that they had each done some atrocities but had to work together. But now they've each developed differently.

And lol yes, that is quite a funny quote. Nikolai's alcoholism isn't very appealing to me though.

Here another Nikolai quotes I love

"Hey! My sister used to make these things...she was bitch."(upon talking to his matryoshka doll)

"There it goes again! If you see my ex's tell them fuck you!"(As the Mystery Box vanishes and refference to his wives)

"Fuck you, monkey!"

— After receiving a Monkey Bomb.

"I hate those fucking Monkeys."

— When getting the Monkey Bomb from Mystery Box

"That stripper did take all my money, Bitch."

OH yeah, forgot to mention the satirical pop culture quotes! For example...

Can't remember the exact quote but on ascension Dempsey jokes about updating his Facebook starus while PaP ing.

"WINNING!!!" -Dempsey, shangri-la

"I got ninety nine problems, but a gun ain't one!" -Nikolai, Kino der Toten

"I will shoot them gangster style, da!" Nikolai; dual wield Cz75

"this runs on 1.21 gigawatts of electricity... Where have I heard that before?" Richtofen, der reise

"Smells like... Victory!" -Dempsey, Der reise

"I believe I can fly!" can't remember who but I think it's on either moon or SL

Yeah, you get it.

"Come baby let's do the '59 eh?" -Nikolai

"Ohh, low on ammo. Think, Nikolai, think. Okay, I got it. HELP! I NEED MORE AMMO!" Nikolai

"Must...get air...but low gravity...so much fun....decisions, decisions." -Nikolai

"Do do, suffocating on the moon, zombies disappear into the gloom..." -Nikolai

"WHO HAS A QUARTER?!?...Dempsey?" -Richtofen

"Ah this must be the place where they make all the apple pies!" -Richtofen

"I've always wanted to be a space marine!" -Tank

"Treyarch, can we get a new objective please?" -Tank

Ludwig Maxis: "But this is not the crucial experiment that you were supposed to be working on..."

Edward Richtofen: "With all due respect, Doctor Maxis, this is a breakthrough of unimaginable proportions."

Ludwig Maxis: (Sarcastically) "What? That you moved a walnut a few feet? Yes, Edward, we will improve the human condition by revolutionizing the walnut industry. I can see it now: 'Edward's Walnut Delivery.'"

Edward Richtofen: "Don't be obtuse."

Ludwig Maxis: (Angrily) "How DARE you call me that! We are at war, Edward! (slightly calmer) I will admit that there is promise here but until this war is won..."

Edward Richtofen: "Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor Maxis, but Group 935 is a research organization with what was the motto to improve the human condition. What business of ours is this war?"

Ludwig Maxis: (In a defeated voice) "Fine, Doctor Richtofen, I will let you in on a little administrative secret: we are finalizing a deal with the Nazi party. We need funding, we need equipment, they need new weapons. Chances are this war will end soon with a treaty or two and we will be in a much better position to help the world."

Edward Richtofen: "Are you certain this won't cause massive defections? We have scientists from all over the world working with us."

Ludwig Maxis: "That is why it is with the utmost confidence that I share this with YOU. No one will know of this. This is simply the breaking of an egg to make an omelet."

Edward Richtofen: "Think of the tactical advantage we will have..."

Ludwig Maxis: "Think of the cost, think of the time! We can provide the Nazis tactical expertise in various areas without putting all our eggs in your (angrily) walnut basket. Good day, Edward, and get back to your real work."

*Feet hitting the ground and a door slamming can be heard*

Edward Richtofen: "What a jerk. I think Doctor Maxis has lost his perspective. No matter... we will do this on our own and publish the findings before he has a chance to..."

Dr. Schuster: "You're not suggesting that Dr. Maxis would steal this technology and perfect it without us, are you?"

Edward Richtofen: "I would by no means discourage that thought. Great scientists must stick together and achieve great science."

That last exchange is probably my favorite radio.

This is actually a fragment of a much longer quote from ascension.

(Upon making a crawler) "now you are small enough to fit into... A gum ball machine! *gasp* Then maybe I could get a little piece of you for a quarter!! *screams* WHO HAS A QUARTER!?!? *accusatory tone* Dempsey???

This is actually a fragment of a much longer quote from ascension.

(Upon making a crawler) "now you are small enough to fit into... A gum ball machine! *gasp* Then maybe I could get a little piece of you for a quarter!! *screams* WHO HAS A QUARTER!?!? *accusatory tone* Dempsey???

:lol: I love that quote :lol:

I don't remember how this goes exactly but I guess someone else will:

"Okay, everyone close your mouth-*choaks*" Nikoli throwing an explosive on moon

Isn't it something like, "remember to shut your mouth before it explo- *choking* shit ate more zombie"

Wierd, I haven't heard that. probably because I never throw grenades in moon. Y'know, because of the windows...