Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope that, with the multiplayer engine, we are going to be able to climb onto things like railings. I see a steady increase in the moves available to the undead, but none given to the living. What gives 3arch?!?

I think it would be so cool if we were able to hop over a rail or balcony (like the spawn room on Kino for example) and PEACE THE F*** OUT!!! :shock:

I really hope that, with the multiplayer engine, we are going to be able to climb onto things like railings. I see a steady increase in the moves available to the undead, but none given to the living. What gives 3arch?!?

I think it would be so cool if we were able to hop over a rail or balcony (like the spawn room on Kino for example) and PEACE THE F*** OUT!!! :shock:

Well since we know we are able to climb on top of the bus, I think it is a certainty that we will be able to do some odd maneuvers. What is unknown, however, is the versatility of this feature. I think that it will only be used in a select few areas. It would be cool however if done in moderation.

Well since we know we are able to climb on top of the bus, I think it is a certainty that we will be able to do some odd maneuvers. What is unknown, however, is the versatility of this feature. I think that it will only be used in a select few areas. It would be cool however if done in moderation.

Agreed. There is SO much we can do, don't forget about the ladder image, we maybe able to use that to climb on things too :D

I just want to take us back to the achievements that were revealed a while back but more specifically the "Dance on my grave" one:

"Dance On My Grave

In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone."

Here's the image

It looks like a possible song, as we know objects can be picked up maybe each character has to get their own tombstone placed somewhere around the map to activate the hidden song. In the song "Carry On", the official Youtube description says that this song it "FEATURED IN black ops II"

"This new track is also featured in the highly-anticipated Call of Duty: Black Ops II" it doesn't just say in the trailer, have we gotten a song before the game has come out? Or am I just looking into it too much...

Today(at least its the first time i see it) on Jimmy Zielinsky twitter theres a link to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Moggridge

For some reason Moggridge rings a few bells to me, I have no idea what it means though...

@MMX

B$&@# please, I have literally never even posted a thread that got more than 30 replies. 8000 views? HA! I cant even count that high! I can only count to six! WHAT THE HELL COMES AFTER SIX?!?!

Naw, I'm just joking. Well, Im joking about the counting, but not that first part... Whatever, I'm new. And not all of us can be like punkrockzombie... A Russian can dream, can't he?

Syndicate? Bah. I highly doubt that. His viewers are in the thousands. My viewers are in the thousands. If I'm not making money, how could he?

EDIT: And making money off of youtube videos that are recordings of a video game is copyright infringement. The youtube videos of the game are only allowed to exist due to the Fair Use policy, which is void if there is money-making involved.

I'm all for making money on hard work, but it does kinda disgust me to see people make ridiculous amounts of money based on no work.

EDIT: Oops. Oh yeah, on topic... uh... Black Ops II developers are earning their money. Appeasing Zombies fans must be hard work.

EDIT: Btw, Electric. On what you were saying about not getting many replies, it really comes down to quantity versus quality. If you cater and care for only one thread or a handful of threads, it is more likely to take off, than if you make a whole bunch of different ones. Take both punkrockzombie and myself for example. My storyline thread for a long time WAS my only thread. Even still, it's the only one I continually mantain. As for punkrockzombie, this is his most serious thread. He has others, but none that I know that are currently circulating besides this one. It's not bad to make many. They each have their advantages. Do note however, that just because you specialize in one thread does NOT necessarily mean it will get more views/posts; it's just more likely. Electric, you have literally made 10 topics within the last 7 days.

• Moderators

I'm all for making money on hard work, but it does kinda disgust me to see people make ridiculous amounts of money based on no work.

And then they want to make you believe that it actually is "hard work".

And that they don't earn that much money.

Oh well...

I want a new screenshot or something like that. ^.^