Possible Screenshot of Zombie Map

Hiya guys surfed Youtube earlier and found this interview with Mark Lamia (Studio Head/Treyarch) from GameTrailerExpo. I don't think these have been shown on here yet:

Part 1:

KpG8H-J0o9k

Part 2:

Pe6iMwttw4o

Part 2 at 4.38 Mark starts to talk to us about zombies. Here are some notes:

-It's coming back in its "biggest and most ambitious way we've ever done"

-"The team is looking at trying to create a totally robust world, your going to see some new characters in there" "We are just going to keep building on that"

Anyway getting to my point, look at 5.23:

This is shown straight after Mark has finished talking about Zombies.

There is also another shot at 5.34:

This shot shows another part of this place.

They wouldn't show this for no reason and was shown directly after Mark talked about Zombies so in a way it makes me think that this is a future zombie map.

Perhaps I'm going too far on this but even if it isn't a zombie map at least it's a shot of what Black Ops 2 is going to look like.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks similar to the multiplayer map Hanger 18

I've never played the map Hanger 18 before, is that the one from the annihilation map pack?

This could just be a multiplayer map (didn't they say that all multiplayer maps were going to be set in the future?).

Unless we go back to Hanger 18 (NML). :shock:

I'm not sure :| Treyarch are too clever.

Looks similar to the multiplayer map Hanger 18

It does indeed look like Hangar 18, and that leads me to believe that if this is a Zombies map then it takes place inside Area 51. If so, then it probably features the cast from after the Moon easter egg. (I think the post-apocalyptic city map hinted at by the poster will have a new cast.) And maybe there will be weapon prototypes there as a way to incorperate the new 2025 weapons. It's farfetched, sure, but hey, this is Zombies - they had teleporters in the WWII era.

I hope Treyarch adds the France map that they hinted about so much during Black Ops. I think we're owed that map still nomatter what time frame they decide to go with in BO2. The whole catacome experience is something I was really looking forward to.

:lol: yes, the Paris Map!!!!! and the other 2 filler maps

I hope Treyarch adds the France map that they hinted about so much during Black Ops. I think we're owed that map still nomatter what time frame they decide to go with in BO2. The whole catacome experience is something I was really looking forward to.

Getting off topic here, but in a book I read by Max Brooks, (amazing author, his book is being made into a major zombie film at the end of the year) during the panic of zombies breaking out many people went to the catacombs for protection thinking they could navigate, when in reality they just got lost and were eaten alive by zombies.

After he was talking about zombies he was talking about how they improved the graphics and that it shouldnt ever go below 60 frames per second. I bet the first time I get to the upper 70s or 80s on zombies I will have terrible framerate lag. He was also talking about anti cheat methods or whatever he said but ALL black ops leaderboards are filled with modders/glitchers. I hope they try harder to not let their game get ruined this time.

Im thinking the map is going to be an underground military base with labs ect. gonna take traits from Five & the new maps in black ops 2 (multiplayer) so i think this will be great and a screenshot posted from a beta on a test map on the Black Ops 2 facebook page shows an aimed pistol (possibly the M1911, or an updated pistol that's silver) the setting is zombies because there chalk outlines which show the direction of the power and i think a gun. I know itl be great ! :P

Im thinking the map is going to be an underground military base with labs ect. gonna take traits from Five & the new maps in black ops 2 (multiplayer) so i think this will be great and a screenshot posted from a beta on a test map on the Black Ops 2 facebook page shows an aimed pistol (possibly the M1911, or an updated pistol that's silver) the setting is zombies because there chalk outlines which show the direction of the power and i think a gun. I know itl be great ! :P

That image is fake, it is from a game called Dust 514. Also, that facebook page IS NOT official, so don't trust anything it posts, and don't post it on this site.