Woman on Poster IS SAMANTHA? Proof to back up theory

NO!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Guys have you not listened to the WaW radios in Der Riese????? Sam is a little girl and the only reason she doesn't sound that way is because she is like a demon...shes not a hot chick with a shotgun!

Some of the most appealing things are evil o.O

Money = greed, fame = illuminati

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright gentlemen, my thoughts on this:

There is no way that this:

[ Image ]

Could be this:

[ Image ]

From the time frame of the 1970's through 2025.

I believe that Samantha was around 9-10 when she was frozen, so assuming that her body was somehow thawed out, and SOME HOW reinstated with her own soul, (also, since we don't have a confirmed date for Moon, I wanna base my theory that it's around the 70's due to the zombie's uniforms in No Man's Land) that she would be around 55. That does NOT look like a 55 year old woman.

[ Image ]

70's MP Uniform

[ Image ]

MP zombies in Five (keep in mind that the No Man's Land zombies use almost identical uniforms)

Plus, I would expect by now that there would be a new character or two. Not only that, but she's holding a Winchester shotgun, and it sort of looks like this:

[ Image ]

(Note: It COULD be that exact model, or something close to it, seeing as her head would block the pump in the picture.)

These are just my thoughts, gentlemen (and ladies ;) )

Feel free to add to them,

Shapeshifter

The girl in the poster is hot. That's all there is too it.

I think we are all missing a HUGE point here! Who cares if the girl in the picture is Samantha, or some new girl? We won't find out until either we get a trailer, or the game is actually released!

You're all focusing on the thing RIGHT in front of you. Some hot girl with a zombie head. This is what Treyarch want. If we focus on the REST of the image, we can get MUCH more indication as to what the future of zombies holds.

I'll leave this for the rest of you to work out. Where's the fun in telling you? ;)

Oh, and Shapeshifter, you're on the right track. Good job.

-Jolteon

I think we are all missing a HUGE point here! Who cares if the girl in the picture is Samantha, or some new girl? We won't find out until either we get a trailer, or the game is actually released!

You're all focusing on the thing RIGHT in front of you. Some hot girl with a zombie head. This is what Treyarch want. If we focus on the REST of the image, we can get MUCH more indication as to what the future of zombies holds.

I'll leave this for the rest of you to work out. Where's the fun in telling you? ;)

-Jolteon

I've taken this on board and had a look at the whole picture a lot more closely, most of this will probably be obvious but I'll say it any way:

On the bottom right there is what looks like a fire hydrant, I'm pretty sure that here in the UK I've never seen a fire hydrant (correct me if i'm wrong), although I do in US cartoons, it could be possibly that this person is in the US. For me first place that comes to mind is New York (not sure why).

Directly below her right foot (on our left) you can see a distinct shadow, this could possibly be a teddy. I can also sort of see a mans face next to this teddy like shape.

We can tell that this takes place after the missiles have hit earth from the Moon EE, there is a lot of destruction around said person.

Just above the COD: Black Ops 2 logo there looks to be some sort of machine. For those of you who played Portal 2 it looks like a thinner version of Glados :D BUT there isn't just on, look diagonally north east from this first one and you can see a smaller one.

JUST HAD AN IDEA- (I've even put that in bold to make sure it catches your eye) Look in between this persons feet 8-) have a look at the metal work, it looks like a tall tower has fallen down, this takes me back to Paris and the Eiffel Tower, I've just read an article saying that "finding a fire hydrant in Paris requires some detective work" so there are hydrants in Paris, but not as obvious as other places, also the skull that this girl has in her hands could point to the Catacombs. Also with the floor below the girls feet is redder than above her, possibly symbolizing hell/death/catacombs.

What do you think? Either that or I'm looking into this WAY too much :D I'm the sort of person to say Treyarch have put it in there for a reason, possibly to hurt or heads :| .

I still have an incline that this is Elena Siegman but as darkjolteon said there is more in the image itself that we could be missing.

-Jolteon

I've taken this on board and had a look at the whole picture a lot more closely, most of this will probably be obvious but I'll say it any way:

On the bottom right there is what looks like a fire hydrant, I'm pretty sure that here in the UK I've never seen a fire hydrant (correct me if i'm wrong), although I do in US cartoons, it could be possibly that this person is in the US. For me first place that comes to mind is New York (not sure why).

Directly below her right foot (on our left) you can see a distinct shadow, this could possibly be a teddy. I can also sort of see a mans face next to this teddy like shape.

We can tell that this takes place after the missiles have hit earth from the Moon EE, there is a lot of destruction around said person.

Just above the COD: Black Ops 2 logo there looks to be some sort of machine. For those of you who played Portal 2 it looks like a thinner version of Glados :D BUT there isn't just on, look diagonally north east from this first one and you can see a smaller one.

JUST HAD AN IDEA- (I've even put that in bold to make sure it catches your eye) Look in between this persons feet 8-) have a look at the metal work, it looks like a tall tower has fallen down, this takes me back to Paris and the Eiffel Tower, I've just read an article saying that "finding a fire hydrant in Paris requires some detective work" so there are hydrants in Paris, but not as obvious as other places, also the skull that this girl has in her hands could point to the Catacombs. Also with the floor below the girls feet is redder than above her, possibly symbolizing hell/death/catacombs.

What do you think? Either that or I'm looking into this WAY too much :D I'm the sort of person to say Treyarch have put it in there for a reason, possibly to hurt or heads :| .

I still have an incline that this is Elena Siegman but as darkjolteon said there is more in the image itself that we could be missing.

Great work Man! You've pointed out MOST of the things I was talking about! Also, great link to the Catacombs, I hadn't thought about that myself (which is odd given that the Catacombs was my own theory :lol: ). Brains to you man, that was some great work there!

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Great work Man! You've pointed out MOST of the things I was talking about! Also, great link to the Catacombs, I hadn't thought about that myself (which is odd given that the Catacombs was my own theory :lol: ). Brains to you man, that was some great work there!

-Jolteon

Thank you!!!!! :D Take it by the "MOST" there is more to discover.

hi guys im kinda new here but i have a quick thought....maybe rictofens body IS actually in the MPD but treyarch couldnt change a whole new character model mid-game to show that they did switch places so they just changed their voices and maybe thought we would assume that rictofen's body was in the MPD.....just a thought idk

Thank you!!!!! :D Take it by the "MOST" there is more to discover.

My friend, there is ALWAYS more to discover ;)

Treyarch are MASTERS of hiding significant things in ways that make them seem insignificant. To be successful in the business of decoding Treyarch you have to observe everything, and leave out nothing. Then even after that you will have missed something :lol:

-Jolteon

To me this poster backs up what Lamia has been talking about. I have a feeling that this might be a real big departure from Takeo and the rest of the wise cracking boys.

That is definitely not one of the original player characters. And really the art work on her body language screams business! And the burned out city scape is a totally different world than what we are used to.

This poster looks to me like this is going to be something new. A little more serious, maybe, if that is possible. Maybe a transition kind of like the way Batman was campy and then they remade the series with a lot more edge to it.

I said it before, I think that chick looks like Hilary Swank. Look at her jaw and lips, Hilary Swank.

Here is one of my theories on the girl in the poster. The group obviously has the ability to transfer souls (atleast Richtofen and Samantha) so we know that they will/would be able to transfer her soul into a better suited host. The zombie head that the girl is holding could be Rictofens after she transfers out of it.

This poster shows Samantha. After the group blows up the earth on moon they all enter a cryogenic chamber in a safe part of area 51. 50 something years later, in the future, they awake and transfer Samantha into Sgt. Anderson. They then team up with 4 other mysterious characters and fight zombies in the now futuristic war zone.

Sgt. Anderson is a character in the campaign that works along side David Mason. Her first name is Charlene. Charlene Anderson is taken in the middle of the actual campaign which suggest that Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha kidnap her to make the transfer.

This is all speculation of course.

I think its more then possible. In moon they definatly made samantha really sound playfull and sexy even though shes a small child. I should think that we dont want a playfull, sexy girl with a penis, so I do support the body possesion theroy, though I wonder 2 things:

Where did she get the energy to transfer bodies and where did she get the body?

Lol that is so frikin funny. O BRITISH PEOPLE! New york is where all the dogs piss on fire hydrants btw. I hope Im not offending you btw. obnoxious sentence endings btw.

I think the woman in the poster is not samanthia, but maxis's assistant from the tapes... I want to say her name is Sally but I know it's not...sara...no... My zombie knowledge is deflating!

Wasn't her name Samantha too? I don't know...Anyways I'm just saying if they were having Samantha acting grown up on MOON in Rictofens body why would they have her live out the rest of her life as a man? She either had some f'ed up mutation or switched bodies into a more suitable host.

I think its more then possible. In moon they definatly made samantha really sound playfull and sexy even though shes a small child. I should think that we dont want a playfull, sexy girl with a penis, so I do support the body possesion theroy, though I wonder 2 things:

Where did she get the energy to transfer bodies and where did she get the body?

Lol that is so frikin funny. O BRITISH PEOPLE! New york is where all the dogs piss on fire hydrants btw. I hope Im not offending you btw. obnoxious sentence endings btw.

Ha Ha, just read this and it really made me laugh :lol::lol:

Anyway one problem I have with this being Samantha is that there would have to be some explaination to this, as Treyarch doesn't use cutscenes so there would have to be an EE or something to explain to us that Sam has changed or grown up some how, there is also a video from game trailers interviewing Mark (I think can't remember his name) and he said there will be new characters. Here's the video he starts talking about zombies at 5.00, I'll be posting a thread about this later but here it is for now, I'll explain more later got to go for now:

I think its more then possible. In moon they definatly made samantha really sound playfull and sexy.

I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY! HAHA!!!!

Sexy? Really? :| LOL.

Well more or less, just don't think in terms of small child.

Examples:

"hahahaha stop that! it tickles!"

"HeHEHEHE! samanthas been a NAUGHTY little girl!"

Im not crazy or a pedobear. And who wants a little girl when you can have a badass big girl?!