Here's the Situation (New Situation)

You don't have a mic, they can't hear you, there's only one left alive (not including you). You only have Stamin-Up. You have 950 points. The box is in the AK Room, the map is Shangri-La. All the doors are open.

Your name is P1.

He is P3. He is a major troll, but he is also the host. He has been insulting your significant other the entire game and thinks he is a beast player. He said he was the best on the team but he has 7 downs, your friend has 2. You have 11.

It's round 38, this would be your new high, as well as your best friend's new high. You hit the box once, completely out of ammo and grenades, you get the Ray Gun. He runs into the power room with a full train of 18 zombies to add to your 6. In the mess of things, you accidentally trap him but managed to pick up the Ray Gun. The zombies are right on top of you, spawning only directly in front of you, not on top of you, as he killed only 5 zombies with his Ray Gun, again to troll.

Escape is your only option, but you know that this is the end of the round as only 4 zombies spawned. You have 40 seconds to kill the entire horde and revive him; you must kill the zombies first, because this has been a bad game for you, you've gone down many times, so he thinks you suck. He wants you to kill them or else he will quit the game, making your high round stay at 27.

He asks you to kill the zombies first to prove that you are good. Again, you know that shooting two shots consecutively directly in front of you will kill you.

Kill the zombies from at least 20 feet away, all at once, and then manage to down everyone on the team simultaneously to end the game on round 39 to troll right back (his high round is 39). As soon as the round ends, you have 7 seconds to type a message to your friend on PSN. What do you say? How do you kill the zombies from 20 feet away to ensure that you don't down? How do you kill everyone on the team for the ultimate act of revenge on a jerk? It's late at night for you and you have to go anyway; round 39 is very acceptable.

Describe to me the exact process of your steps as well as the loop/train you would run, in exact detail.

This challenge tests map knowledge and game mechanics.

===========================================================================

This will be a great way to get our brains thinking and escaping the situations we are presented with. Overall, I think it'll do the community some good. There's only one way to tell though, right? 8-)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, interesting scenario.

I'm not totally convinced it is possible to get all 3, and keep them alive.

The easy option would be get the guy by the elevator, and then send him upstairs to get the other 2. If you had a mic. You can hold the hoard downstairs.

Finding 1 - play with a ****ing mic.

Collect for around 15 seconds, get to the elevator and get the revive. Get in and get upstairs. Get Mule Kick guy first and haul arse to the other side to get the second revive. You will survive this, not too sure about your teammates ;)

Very very interesting idea.

The one by the elevator you might not be able to save, considering new spawn is arriving. Use the teleporter up if it is war floor revive the one by teleporter first, then if coast clear up the steps to revive by double tap. Ride the elevator up through the first floor to use the top elevator. Hope for basement and save the last guy.

If you hit the teleporter and head up stairs then you are fucked. Down the elevator and chances are you won't have time to revive before new spawn come, down the steps and use the elevator down for the last guy.

I live this idea! You are the master!!!!

Use the teleporter in power room, and revive any one in Mule kick if its clear. If not I will quickly do a circle until I make sure they are coming from one direction. Revive one of them and then run for others leaving the person just revived controlling the horde I just collected. If I get teleported to starting room, I would hit the elevator by speed and try my luck downstairs.

But the sure shot way is to use the elevators, but its bit risky.

Since you just cleared a horde, I think you have all zombies spread up at the basement. Therefore I think it is quite risky to go for the on at the lift.

Also, after the revive, you see 20 zombs running to you. If the guy at the elevator isn't the one with the Winter or Lawton, it's pretty hard.

However, if the lift is at the basement, and this dude is intelligent enough to crawl in it, hmm. You could go in the elevator, hit it, headshot the 2-3 zombies that might be inside, revive while going up. However, next you would probably go to the one near the tele, since he is near bleeding out. But then, all zombies would just tele to your front... And you cannot expect of this other dude to protect you. Either he runs straight to jug or revives the other.

With way's way and you land on top floor, you probably get only the one at lift in war room, which is also not a perfect solution.

Tricky situation...

As far as I know myself, I'd start a big circle in the basement (go out pig room right hand side, all the way around everything, pass by AK, through bowie room), [call lift], revive, try to hold it till lift is ready, drive up, get the one in front of the lift there, and then just hope the one close the tele was not the host.

As far as I know myself, I'd start a big circle in the basement (go out pig room right hand side, all the way around everything, pass by AK, through bowie room), [call lift], revive, try to hold it till lift is ready, drive up, get the one in front of the lift there, and then just hope the one close the tele was not the host.

One teammate is near the elevator. One is in the War Room near the teleporter, Mule Kick side. The other is by the elevator in the War Room, next to Double Tap. Two of them just downed. It's been 15 seconds for the other one. He's the one near the teleporter elevator.

Tom's method for the worst possible scenario seems very optimum because he can get all the other guys in time frame because they just went down except the guy close to elevator who can be revived easily after making a quick circle in pig room :) . I got a bit confused when eye said "teleporter" instead of elevator.

EDIT: Well I just noticed Chopper said the same exact thing. Apologies Chopper. Looks like we all think alike.

Collect for around 15 seconds, get to the elevator and get the revive. Get in and get upstairs. Get Mule Kick guy first and haul arse to the other side to get the second revive. You will survive this, not too sure about your teammates ;)

I love these situation as we have all been through similar.

I hate being the last person alive, as the weight falls under my shoulders. As a gamer I am not clutch at all.

It is much easier to analyze these situations at this point with time. In real time hesitation sets in, somewhat panic sets in, and we often go out of character. I tend to take less risk during higher rounds trying not to mess up.

Few factors for me are who among the downed are closest to me as a teammate, and which of the downed are more likely to carry on versus someone like myself who might cost the game.

Tom's method seems the best to me so far, but I want to wait and see what 'Hands says, since this is his favorite map.

Thanks for being open with this! I'm going to be more specific next time, with a slightly easier challenge, before it gets even harder. We're going to Kino next!

I love these situation as we have all been through similar.

I hate being the last person alive, as the weight falls under my shoulders.

It is much easier to analyze these situations at this point with time. In real time hesitation sets in, somewhat panic sets in, and we often go out of character. I tend to take less risk during higher rounds trying not to mess up.

Few factors for me are who among the downed are closest to me as a teammate, and which of the downed are more likely to carry on versus someone like myself who might cost the game.

True man, In real time I would avoid people with no mic and also If I were playing with 4 people, It is bit hard for me to know where people are if they don't have mics. This is why I tell them to give me exact description of where they went down because they constantly change their training spots. But 4 player games are fun, not after 30 though. They just start to lag a lot and it gets repetitive and boring. I agree what you said Jay, In real time it is much tough to make a right decision but I always make a point of grouping up the zombies before I make a move in haste because in worst case you will just go down if you try to be a hero. At least if you have skills you can survive the round even if you lose them, I understand that is not the ideal solution though.

I really like this thread though. May be we can start some kind of a challenge like this and try and replicate the scenarios and the person with execution gets [brains] and much respect.

I would immediately sprint for the elevator, call it if it's not called, if it's not I would do a small little crescent before the elevator and revive him...he can then get jugg pretty easily if he's not bad and I can easily get the other guy near the elevator. Then I would do a train to get as many as I can, and could then easily get the guy next to mule kick by sprinting way ahead of that group...That puts every guy revived near jugg, and it's not my fault if they go down again.

I cook a grenade for 5 seconds :lol:

Realistically though I would run straight to the teleporter. If I go to the war room I call the elevator up from the basement, revive the two guys before too zombies spawn, and pick up the third guy after he spawns. If I go upstairs I grab Quick Revive, go down the elevator and pick up the 2x tap guy, hit the elevator and get the mule kick one while starting up a train. If there is still time I revive the elevator guy. Sure it's risky but sometimes that is what you must do in zombies. This situation will be difficult to pick all 3 guys up w/o qr.

Well, it looks as though the War Room guy might have to be left to die... unless he's moved from where he is. Here's what I'd do.

1) Tell him to crawl into the teleporter so he's moved ddown to the labs.

2) Look at where his arrow goes to see where in the labs he is. Go revive him after I have a max train.

3) Take him with me to revive bottom elevator guy.

4) Take elevator up, go to revive top elevator guy and leave the other guys in the War Room to go buy Jugg.

There's always the chance that the War Room guy could be teleported to the top floor, but he's gonna die if he doesn't get teleported to the labs anyways so best to take the chance.

Rule #1: Never rely on teleporters to take you to where you wanna go to revive downed teammates.

Even with QR you won't be able to do it I don't think. You come out of the top elevator to the War Room, if you revive the guy just outside the elevator the stairs will be blocked by the time you go to run down them, so you'd have to get back into the elevator, go up and use the teleporter to get back down to the labs. War Room guy still dies.

So yeah, I'd say screw QR, get War Room guy to teleport to the labs and you're in with a chance to revive all 3 safely.

Alright, everything's been submitted as far as I can see. Map basics, guys. :)

Power room teleporter always takes you to a different floor i.e. you could go to the War Room or the first floor.

Teleported to War Room

What you have next is a bunch of zombies running at you, but since you revived this guy, he can take the entire train pretty easily and get Jugg. Shoot zombies as necessary (he has a wonder weapon for added support). This lets you revive the guy by the Double Tap elevator. Then, you both wait till the train is clear and then go down together; he gets Jugg. You take the elevator to get the last guy. Take the elevator back up. Wait till the train is on the other said and take him to get Jugg. You've now revived the entire team, and everyone has Jugg.

Teleported to First Floor

Now, one of these guys will have the Awful Lawton, and you know that he is a good zombies player because he PAPed the Crossbow. Either way, you know that this guy will save himself and if he's with you, he'll help save you.

Give me feedback on my solution, though. Might be imperfect, but considering everything, it's very possible even without a mic.

way2g00 gets the brains for being the closest to the solution, and even if ours don't work, he was the only one to mention the teleporter in the power room, the only way to speed up the process and give you the best chance to revive all three.

Did you read mine? :?:

I cook a grenade for 5 seconds :lol:

Realistically though I would run straight to the teleporter. If I go to the war room I call the elevator up from the basement, revive the two guys before too zombies spawn, and pick up the third guy after he spawns. If I go upstairs I grab Quick Revive, go down the elevator and pick up the 2x tap guy, hit the elevator and get the mule kick one while starting up a train. If there is still time I revive the elevator guy. Sure it's risky but sometimes that is what you must do in zombies. This situation will be difficult to pick all 3 guys up w/o qr.

I have exactly what you have... 8-)

Didn't read anything after your "cook a grenade" thing. I'm sorry, I gave you double brains. Probably my subconscious ignoring you since you kick my ass in Scramble all the time. :twisted:

Anyway, next time you guys need to be more detailed, and I'll let slip that you forgot to mention which teleporter. ;)