Perk Zombies? Treyarch?

Hello all, been so long since I made an actual thread. I have had an idea for a new feature in the zombies game mode. 

Perk Zombies.

Allow me to explain.

While playing, you may go near a Perk Machine, either to buy it or because your camping or looping. 

When you go near a machine, Perk Zombies would start to spawn, keeping with the round count, of course. 

The zombies could have effects of the Perk Sodas they drank in life. The chemicals and 115 would still be lingering in their systems.

Now for the fun part, the Zombies!

Quick Revive:

Eyes glow a deeper, brighter blue than the regular zombies. These guys regenerate health kind of like you do. While they are being damaged, they won't heal, but stop, and they'll still regenerate. It's like how the characters get health back. Get it?

And let's make  'Em  regenerate lost limbs. INCLUDING the legs.

Juggernog: 

Pretty straightforward, eyes glow a deep red, lots of health, maybe double the health of the zombies on the round that they spawned on. They'd be bigger than average, too.

Double Tap: 

The return of the orange-eyed zombies! These guys would swing faster, a real pain without Juggernog.

Speed Cola: 

These ones are hard. Green glowing eyes and maybe they sidestep like the Ascension Zombies? But they'd do it faster and don't stumble afterwards? 

Any ideas? They'd be appreciated.

Stamin-up:

Another obvious one. Yellow glowing eyes and they'd sprint faster than regular zombies. Not faster than you, but they'd break away from the horde. They'd have the same running animation as Shrieky. Saved ya some money there Treyarch.

Phd: Purple eyes and explosive immunity.

If they drop from a height, (like the gap in the bars an the PHD lander in Ascension) they will die instantly and kill all other zombies in range with a Flopper Explosion.

Deadshot: eyes that glow black (cool) and they do double the damage as a normal zombie. One hit without Jugg, and two with Jugg. Deadly Deadshot Zombies.

Mule Kick: I have no idea whatsoever. I don't even know what to make their eyes! Dark green or Dark red! Please help with this one.

Submitted Ideas for Mule Kick:

-Three random effects of the Zombies

-Triple Swipe

-Stealing Ammo

-Three Arms

-Must Be Hit by 3 different weapons to die.

-Would steal your 3rd weapon via the Pentagon Thirf animation, and when killed, your 3rd weapon would become a drop.

Feedback? Suggestions?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the best idea ever and what i actually had have done in the other thread [brains] to you. just a idea mule kick gives the power of 3 random perk zombies imagine a zombie with juggernog deadshot and stamin up that would be just something hard to do and people would want to avoid mule kick. and i would do dark red eyes like they are searching for your blood!

i was playing ascension and i came up with this idea let the do a barrel roll maybe let them do it at whatever direction like to the jump to the front to attack you. at you or a backflip to avoid bullets and of course a quick barrel roll to the side without them stumbling to the side after the barrel roll or any other movement

Fallen Survivor/Experimental zombies would probably the proper term for these zombies, and i'm all for it. I think it would be nice to have random zombies spawn with the perks still having an effect on their bodies.

For my ideas on it, they could be, for example:

Juggernog Zombies - Increased health.

Speed Cola Zombies - Roll/Dodge faster.

Quick Revive Zombies - Come back to life, AGAIN! (Also crawlers grow their legs back)

Double Tap Zombies - Swat/Swing twice each time.

Stamin-Up Zombies - Return of Verruckt Sprinters!

PHD Flopper Zombies - Explosion/Trap resistant.

Deadshot Daquiri Zombies - Lunging zombies? o_o

Then I don't even have and idea for Mule Kick, in fact, even using all these perks may not even work, just the ones that would be pretty obvious.

This is one of the better ideas I've heard in a long time. It would be a great addition to the game that I think the average player and hardcore zombie fans alike would really enjoy. The various colored eyes is also a great way to distinguish them.

[brains]

this is the best idea ever and what i actually had have done in the other thread [brains] to you. just a idea mule kick gives the power of 3 random perk zombies imagine a zombie with juggernog deadshot and stamin up that would be just something hard to do and people would want to avoid mule kick. and i would do dark red eyes like they are searching for your blood!
Really cool idea.

I have an idea for the Mule Kick zombies, maybe if they hit you they take some of your ammo? Say half of the clip of the gun you have equippedat the time.

I like both these ideas for Mule Kick infected zombies.

MAAAAN! I have been waiting for this moment since you mentioned it in the other thread. [brains] to you my friend. Honestly the most awesome thread in a while. Not a flaw one in my book. Only good things. PLEASE Treyarch, if you take anything from this site, make this it. As for the Mule kick zombies, I like the triple hit idea but I would like to see extra limbs as well. Think about it, we get an extra gun, so they get an extra arm or two.

EDIT; gotta spread my brains out but will be back. Great Idea Man.

Quick Revive:

Eyes glow a deeper, brighter blue than the regular zombies. These guys regenerate health kind of like you do. While they are being damaged, they won't heal, but stop, and they'll still regenerate. It's like how the characters get health back. Get it?

And let's make  'Em  regenerate lost limbs. INCLUDING the legs.

Regenerators from Resident Evil 4? Anybody remember?

Theres very few original ideas coming out of the community (wading through all the bring this back, do more of this, WW2 guns, Area 51!!!!1 is very bromidic, the community in general is very uncreative... rant over :). This is definately one of the better ideas I've read Tankeo, well done.

Theres very few original ideas coming out of the community (wading through all the bring this back, do more of this, WW2 guns, Area 51!!!!1 is very bromidic, the community in general is very uncreative... rant over :). This is definately one of the better ideas I've read Tankeo, well done.

Actually, the real reason that a lot of the posts on here suck, is there has been an overload of new people in this topic. The majority of people don't search previous topics or research anything, leading to double posts and Topics that look like this:

I'm not gonna get into layout/easter eggs cause it is too laborous.

Also there hasn't been too many veterans making new posts. When I first started, there was pretty much only veteran topics. Nowadays it's the noobs running around handing out brains for topics that aren't well thought out at all.(end of rant)

VETERANS! You are being summoned from the hollow earth! HELLOOOO

Thanks guys. First of my threads that got off the ground. I've added the Mile Kick ideas, aside from the splitting into 3, as IMHO it seems OP and doesn't seem to fit with the perk

If Tryarch does do this,

WE SHALL FEAST! CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!

Scratch that, cheese for no one. That's just as much of a celebration if you don't like cheese, true?

Here's another idea for the Mule Kick zombies, in order to be affected and killed, it must be hit by 3 different weapons. (Ex. Grenade, Primary, Secondary = dead)

Also, as far as these zombies spawning, they could do something similar to the monkeys on Ascension; The zombies will spawn according to the perks purchased. Therefore, once the perk is purchased, zombies with that perk still in effect, will start to spawn.

Also Also, I like the idea of them being noticeable by eye color discrimination.

I think you guys have pretty much all the perks down. I have one idea for mule kick, its not that great but no one else has any ideas. Maybe when hit by a mule kick zombie you stumble or get tripped up for a second or he "kicks" you like a mule and knocks you back a few yards and hurts you more than an average hit, say 30% more than a normal hit. Just my opinions

Pro Perk Zombies.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20677

Pro Juggernog - even more health

Pro Quick Revive - brings zombies back from the dead

Pro Speed Cola - dodge grenades etc.

Pro Double Tap - swipe faster

Pro Stamin-Up - run continuously and can outrun you

Pro PhD Flopper - trap resistant, explosive resistant, WW resistant

Pro Deadshot Daiquiri - aims for your head, does more damage

Pro Mule Kick - quad swipe, really need Jugg here

Also what about a perk mixer in the map? Using it would combine the effects of two perks and make a zombie with those powers. Imagine Stamin-Up Pro and Mule Kick Pro in a single zombie.

Pro Perk Zombies.

Also what about a perk mixer in the map? Using it would combine the effects of two perks and make a zombie with those powers. Imagine Stamin-Up Pro and Mule Kick Pro in a single zombie.

I think that would be a bit overkill once you start approaching the higher rounds. Even normal zombies are a pain to kill with just about anything after the 30's.

Pro Perk Zombies.

I think that would be a bit overkill once you start approaching the higher rounds. Even normal zombies are a pain to kill with just about anything after the 30's.

Yeah but then it adds the the challenge, after all isn't that what zombies is about?

(this might have already been suggested, I haven't read all the replys)

These are good ideas however I think they should only turn like this if you down near a perk machine. Doing trains on shangri la near jug/MPL with this mechanic would make it much harder