6 or 8 player?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 player could possibly work on Call of the Dead, Moon, and Ascension, but I already feel cramped with 4 on most of the maps. Plus, there wouldn't be enough zombies per player, which would be no fun. You would have to increase the max spawn of zombies, which would lead to (even more) tremendous lag on the 360, at least. Anything past 4 just wouldn't work in my eyes.

Playstation 4 and Xbox 720... Maybe? o_O

But eh, I doubt they'll actually make a map that big. With the ridiculous amounts of zombies they'll need to spawn... Doubt it'll work. And my gawd imagine the chaos at high rounds.

also for those playing random having to endure hell just to get a game going.

Playstation 4 and Xbox 720... Maybe? o_O

But eh, I doubt they'll actually make a map that big. With the ridiculous amounts of zombies they'll need to spawn... Doubt it'll work. And my gawd imagine the chaos at high rounds.

also for those playing random having to endure hell just to get a game going.

True, what we need is a casual mode for people to drop into, obviously that means no leaderboard scores, but as the name suggests, its for fun, not for rounds! Slip in larger numbers of players, an automatic countdown for game starts, and we've got a solution! :mrgreen: