A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

Clan":39guwimo]
Clan":39guwimo]I agree with MurderMachineX.This is the most complete zombie story Ive ever seen.I trust him.

What I was referring to wasn't even my idea. I explicitly mentioned that more than once.

Then I agree with MMM :lol::)

Lol. Well I'm sure he would thank you if he ever actually looked at this thread. (Would that be considered irony?)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Alright. Sorry, MonkeyBomb, I don't mean to be mean, but that post could be considered off-topic. So let's try to stick to the storyline discussion here, okay? Chatting can be done via PMs. And, of course, feel free to ask any questions you would like.

Of course friend! :) Now, whats with the pentagon thief?Do we know who he is yet?

There's like ten different theories as to who he is, and they are all pretty much just as sound as the other, so I took the neutral approach and just said we don't know for sure. Some people thought he was Clark, some Blome. I would just prefer not to choose with that decision. Too vague.

There's like ten different theories as to who he is, and they are all pretty much just as sound as the other, so I took the neutral approach and just said we don't know for sure. Some people thought he was Clark, some Blome. I would just prefer not to choose with that decision. Too vague.

alright.So, dentist chair on verruckt?any meaning? :)

Not really. Verruckt was notable for being the first 935 operation for getting overrun with zombies. They had lots of live, dead, and undead tests going on there.

Oh ok.Final question for now, is their any storyline relevance to wall guns and mystery box ( heard something about it being samanthas toybox) ? :)

Things seem to be getting a bit heated here. Let's all take a deep breath and calm down.

I'll say that I agree with Mac on this one. I think it's the same pyramid floating that the explorers find in the bottom panel.

As for how this happened, well I'm not sure on that. I'd point to Die Rise and say that if we can get an entire city off the ground, one pyramid surely can float with the same technology.

The other night, MMX & I had an awesome debate on topics ranging from the 3 pyramids, Richtofen's possession, MPD history/true purpose, Moon Loading screen and various others. MMX asked that I post the debate, in hopes to show that indeed, on CoD:Z - we are not arguing so that one person is right and the other wrong, but rather that either could be right.

Apologies for any and all spelling mishaps, as this took place over Skype. I made our names different colors so it's easier to read, the colors mean nothing other than to distinguish when a different person is talking.

Murder MachineX: But about the MPD

Murder MachineX: It was there before Griffin Station

(l GRILL l): k

(l GRILL l): somehow surrounded by oxygen, no?

Murder MachineX: Yes

Murder MachineX: *cough* Vril-Ya *cough*

(l GRILL l): haha

Murder MachineX: The way it is

Murder MachineX:There are three pyramids

Murder MachineX: rock on the outside

Murder MachineX: metal on the inside

Murder MachineX: People are saying there are two pyramids

Murder MachineX: one of rock and one of metal

(l GRILL l): hm

Murder MachineX: The problem though is that we have evidence for the three pyramids.

(l GRILL l): yeah

(l GRILL l): and then the mystery rock / graphical error pyramid in tranzit lol

Murder MachineX: I haven't heard of that

(l GRILL l): oh really? let me show you.

(l GRILL l): actually before that

(l GRILL l): I have a question to ask you - further regarding the MPD but more so based on opinion

Murder MachineX: Okay

(l GRILL l): do you think that perhaps - the MPD could have been a storage device for perhaps a member of the vrill-ya that was exiled? thus why it was a perogative for richtofen (after touching / becoming posessed) to exterminate the vrill ya that lived alongside the villagers of shangri la?

(l GRILL l): it's really out there, but i've been obsessed as to why Richtofen went right to shangri-la after touching the MPD

Murder MachineX: To be honest, no.

Murder MachineX: We have a radio where Schuster and Groph said that they managed to open the MPD for the first time. And when they say it, they say it happened TODAY

Murder MachineX: If there was someone in there, I have no doubt they would've mentioned it

(l GRILL l): true - why wouldn't it just have escaped

(l GRILL l): no wait

Murder MachineX: Their big news simply was "we found tanks and we opened it"

(l GRILL l): but that's after Richtofen touched it

Murder MachineX: It was closed when Richtofen touched it

(l GRILL l): Right - I don't see how that rules out him being possessed upon touching it

Murder MachineX: You said Vril-Ya

(l GRILL l): yes

Murder MachineX: A Vril-Ya has a physical body

Murder MachineX:You didn't say anything about not having a body

(l GRILL l): so did samantha

(l GRILL l): but now she's in richtofen

Murder MachineX: Well that's swapping bodies

Murder MachineX: No body at all was found in the MPD

(l GRILL l): semantics

Murder MachineX: Richtofen swapped bodies with…. nothing?

(l GRILL l): and i'm not being defensive lol

Murder MachineX: No, it's fine

(l GRILL l):hm, how can I say this

(l GRILL l): I'm more so - going with the idea of souls being able to trade places

Murder MachineX: Yes, but there has to be a place they came from and are going to

(l GRILL l): okay see that's where I'm getting at

Murder MachineX: You're going to have to elaborate

(l GRILL l): I know

(l GRILL l): ah there's too many flaws

(l GRILL l): I'm just so interested in how bi-polar richtofen becomes

(l GRILL l): mild mannered german scientist vs. raving flamboyant writing in diaries

Murder MachineX: writing?

Murder MachineX: His diaries were audiologs

(l GRILL l): ah yes, I mean literally when he was like "DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAR DIIIIIIARY"

(l GRILL l): in his high pitched voiced

Murder MachineX: lol

(l GRILL l):sounding like a 13 year old girl or something

(l GRILL l): ze blood ZE BEAUTIFUL BLOOD

(l GRILL l): I love that line

(l GRILL l): he just sounds so mild mannered during the walnut experiments

Murder MachineX: Well, in my story, I just say that he became all that and whatnot when he touched it. Why? How? That's unknown.

(l GRILL l): and by the end, he sounds like an absolute maniac

(l GRILL l): yeah I'd love to get some answers from 3arc as to what was really in the MPD

(l GRILL l): I want to know what's more horrible

(l GRILL l): y'know?

(l GRILL l):or whatever the line is...

Murder MachineX: Fated has his theory that Richtofen's not that bad and he's being possessed and whatnot

Murder MachineX: But I don't buy it

Murder MachineX: He could be right

(l GRILL l): well Richtofen was always twisted

Murder MachineX: He could be wrong

Murder MachineX: Well no, actually

(l GRILL l): didn't he do back alley surgeries?

Murder MachineX: There are no accounts of him doing anything bad before touching the MPD

Murder MachineX: Oh, I meant morally bad, not legally bad

Murder MachineX: He was in post-WWI Germany

Murder MachineX: For all we know that's all he could do to find a living

(l GRILL l): right

(l GRILL l): yeah well, that all the more confirms that some sort of outside/alien influence came over him

(l GRILL l): but as you said

Murder MachineX:Yes, but no matter what. Richtofen is accountable for his actions.

Murder MachineX: He isn't the same person.

Murder MachineX: Okay

(l GRILL l): yeah

Murder MachineX: I can accept that

Murder MachineX:I'm not the same person I was five minutes ago

Murder MachineX:Humans exist in four dimensions, not three

(l GRILL l): yeah but have you been possessed by an outside entity?

(l GRILL l): lol

Murder MachineX: It's like the Doctor from Doctor Who meeting his past regeneration. That works even WITHOUT a different face.

Murder MachineX: You're completely different people.

Murder MachineX: Same genetics, yes

Murder MachineX: But different experiences

Murder MachineX: Something happened to Richtofen

Murder MachineX: We don't know exactly what it was

Murder MachineX: But something happened

Murder MachineX: And whoever this person we call Richtofen is now

Murder MachineX: He is responsible for his actions.

(l GRILL l):so you don't think it's significant at all that the first place Richtofen went after becoming posessed was a mythical location?

Murder MachineX: Oh, no, actually.

(l GRILL l): or do you think it was chance?

Murder MachineX: Remember the three pyramids?

Murder MachineX: One on Earth. One in orbit. One on the Moon.

Murder MachineX: The other pyramid is the one in Shangri-La.

(l GRILL l): so, they are tied

(l GRILL l): ahhhh i see

Murder MachineX: That's why I'm not letting go of the three pyramid theory

Murder MachineX: It works so perfectly

(l GRILL l): what of the pyramid we see that seemed to land on the moon?

(l GRILL l): is that the one that took off?

Murder MachineX: I'm not sure what you mean

(l GRILL l):

(l GRILL l): section "T"

Murder MachineX: I think that was the outer shell of the MPD that got destroyed when Griffin Station was built, henc the Excavator in the next image.

(l GRILL l): but… griffen station is in section "s"

(l GRILL l): which by comic book orientation, would come before chronologically

(l GRILL l): right?

Murder MachineX:I don't think I'd take it that seriously

Murder MachineX: That image is missing a lot of stuff

(l GRILL l): but

Murder MachineX: namely the Excavators

(l GRILL l):you just did for the excavator and mpd

(l GRILL l): :(

(l GRILL l): lol

Murder MachineX: No, listen

Murder MachineX: We see the Excavators in-game

(l GRILL l): On 5/25/13, at 11:14 PM, Murder MachineX wrote:

> I think that was the outer shell of the MPD that got destroyed when Griffin Station was built, henc the Excavator in the next image.

^^^^^ taking it just as seriously

Murder MachineX: We also know that Griffin Station was built abnormally

Murder MachineX:from the inside out

Murder MachineX: This is because they were loading via teleporter

Murder MachineX: not spaceship

Murder MachineX: so the Exacavators came afterwards

Murder MachineX: that image isn't Griffin Station as we know it

Murder MachineX: but an early version of it

(l GRILL l):so is the samantha shadow supposed to be taken metaphorically?

Murder MachineX:definately

(l GRILL l): i love how she's holding a teddy

Murder MachineX: The comic books have to be taken with a grain of salt

(l GRILL l): such an epic loading screen

Murder MachineX: Yes, they are still evidence

Murder MachineX: But you can get really bogged down if you look too deep in some areas

Murder MachineX: Like why Samantha was on the Moon, giant, in the '40's

(l GRILL l): honestly though

Murder MachineX: It's kinda like characters quotes

(l GRILL l): if you're going to say that the excavator destroyed the MPD according to the comic book panels, you have to argue that Griffen was constructed before the MPD landed on it.

(l GRILL l): or atleast started...

(l GRILL l): which is impossible...

Murder MachineX: But you're assuming that construction is an A then B process

(l GRILL l): you can't just go by 2 comic book panels. and then discredit the rest

Murder MachineX: Griffin Station was a technological marvel

Murder MachineX: It's like a city

(l GRILL l): I know and taht's just one building

(l GRILL l): I get it

(l GRILL l): I'm not saying it's fully built

Murder MachineX: Most cities aren't build planning to destroy the forest right away

Murder MachineX: but over time the forest disappears

(l GRILL l): I'm just saying that, seemingly, the MPD you claim that Richtofen touched before Griffen Station existed, is floating in the air while clearly - Griffen exists

Murder MachineX: That's the third Pyramid

(l GRILL l): unless that's a different pyramid and i'm not following

Murder MachineX: The one that orbits the Earth

Murder MachineX: The one I believe takes a role in the Call of the Dead easter egg

Murder MachineX: I once tried to violate a popular theory.

Murder MachineX: Peter, the hanging man in Shi No Numa

Murder MachineX: The problem was, though, that the theory had been around for so long that Treyarch accepted it.

Murder MachineX: In the end, most of the supporting evidence came from what was to come rather than what had been.

Murder MachineX: This theory, originally belonging to MixMasterNut, went unchallenged for 2 years.

Murder MachineX: I mean, we can debate and whatnot.

Murder MachineX: But in the end, you'll only be able to argue to get to the point of equality

Murder MachineX: That is to say

Murder MachineX: You're not arguing so that you're right and I'm wrong

Murder MachineX: but rather that either could be right

(l GRILL l): totally

Murder MachineX: BUT

(l GRILL l): that's 100% where i'm coming from

Murder MachineX: Treyarch has seen the aforementioned theory for two years.

(l GRILL l): I'm a firm believer in that clarity comes from debate

Murder MachineX: And not just any two years, but during the development of Black Ops II

Murder MachineX:I think that the theory having stood this long, unchallenged, with no direct counter-evidence, is a testement to its viability.

Murder MachineX:Just look at the Peter example.

Murder MachineX: There is no direct evidence to prove it is Peter.

(l GRILL l): right

Murder MachineX:Yet it is generally accepted.

Good stuff guys. Was this by any chance for the podcast?

I made our names different colors so it's easier to read, the colors mean nothing other than to distinguish when a different person is talking.

I think the colours mean GRILL is Maxis & MMX is Richtofen! 8-)

Murder MachineX:Just look at the Peter example.

Murder MachineX: There is no direct evidence to prove it is Peter.

Not to kick a dead horse but I think there is evidence that the hanging man is/was always Peter. In the IOS version of SNN the hanging man is not there anymore, and a side quest has been added where you dig up Peter's grave. (though he is not in the grave either :lol: )

Also, See quote box.

http://briantuey.blogspot.com.au/2009/07/nazi-zombie-backstory.html?m=0

Question: "Peter cannot be the hanging man due to the transmitions"

Answer: Why not? If someone left a message on your answering machine but you were dead in the room next door, it wouldn't mean that the message wasn't intended for you...

It's still not black & white though.

Thanks Grill.

No, PINNAZ. I was just chatting with Grill at the time. And we thought it'd be good to add it here.

And hey! I want to be Maxis. :cry:

Well the evidence concerning Peter is circumstantial because you're given established non-canon to prove canon. I mean, I agree with you, but not for the same reasons.

EDIT: Btw, here's the Fly Trap additions. I hope the quotes are obvious, as I am unable to add them right this moment, but I will get to it.

Before:

P41.The United States also sent follow-up Marines to the site of Nacht der Untoten, and they noted the presence of an eerie radio. A Soviet expedition also arrived at the site of Nacht der Untoten, noticing that the radio also played their homeland's victory song. Meanwhile, Richtofen led Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo in an escape from Shi No Numa to a teleporter somewhere. They used it to teleport to Der Riese.

There, they fought off the zombies, and by this time, New Year’s had past. After a long battle, someone acquired a Wunderwaffe DG-2 and fired it in the teleporter, causing it to overload, changing the function of traveling through space to instead travel through time and space. They teleported away to the future.

After:

P41.The United States also sent follow-up Marines to the site of Nacht der Untoten, and they noted the presence of an eerie radio. A Soviet expedition also arrived at the site of Nacht der Untoten, noticing that the radio also played their homeland's victory song. Meanwhile, Richtofen led Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo in an escape from Shi No Numa to a teleporter somewhere. They used it to teleport to Der Riese.

By this time, New Year’s had past, and there they fought off zombies. They activated the Fly Trap, and Samantha responded by playing a game of hide-and-seek.

They found two teddy bears and a Monkey Bomb she had scattered around Der Riese.

However, the activity served no purpose. One of them threw a Monkey Bomb into the furnace in the furnace room, which made Samantha angry.

After a long battle, someone acquired a Wunderwaffe DG-2 and fired it in the teleporter, causing it to overload, changing the function of traveling through space to instead travel through time and space. They teleported away to the future.

EDIT: Btw guys, I found out that Billy had a "crew" that stashed the plane parts around the prison. He mentions them a lot.

I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier, but I would not be including MotD into the rest of this storyline. I saw earlier that you're coining Lucifer, the supposed controller of the zombies during MotD, with being the first to use the mystery box, but I've always believed the mystery box to have been from Samantha as it was her toy box, but she put guns inside it to help the O4 surive the Zombies, the side effect was that it also helped Richtofen, who she wanted to kill for the harm he'd done to her and her father (Maxis).

MotD is really muddying up the waters here...

I suppose I should have mentioned this earlier, but I would not be including MotD into the rest of this storyline. I saw earlier that you're coining Lucifer, the supposed controller of the zombies during MotD, with being the first to use the mystery box, but I've always believed the mystery box to have been from Samantha as it was her toy box, but she put guns inside it to help the O4 surive the Zombies, the side effect was that it also helped Richtofen, who she wanted to kill for the harm he'd done to her and her father (Maxis).

Perhaps with the next DLC, things will be clearer?

• Administrators

Some people have called it the Mystery Chest due to that scenario. We know that the controller, Lucifer, can yank particular objects out of their respective time frames. It is well possible that he knew of the Mystery Box's existence in the future, and created his own form of it. The area that encompasses where a Mystery Chest can appear seems to be a door. If you have the chest there, notice how there are flames engulfing it with the said door open to what may be Hell. Instead of a teddy bear, a lock was placed. I like to think of it as a "your fate has been sealed/you're locked out" ordeal.

• Administrators

I still very much dislike the idea that Lucifer can yank things out of their time periods and port them into the Mob of the Dead one, just feels like a cop out to me. Reminds me of my old Shangri-La on Mars "The Vril-ya can do anything" excuse. Do I have a better option? No, but the time frame thing just doesn't sit right with me.

In a separate note, I'm visiting the CDC exhibit in Georgia this weekend, if I find anything interesting I'll report back.

Just seen a video from PTG and they found out the dogs are actually called Dreamcatchers . Not trying to take away from the cerebus idea but now we have a name.

More Native American links. I remembered this when we made these a few years ago in school. What a dream catcher is, is a little handmade net that you would hang by your bedside to ward off bad dreams, nightmares, that kind of stuff.

Now, I only listened to that video up until he said it was cooler to call them Dreamcatchers, so excuse me for stopping before he may have answered this, but why would they be called dreamcatchers?

Here's a dreamcatcher:

Link: http://imgur.com/zFxqcsy.jpg

So, is it just a subtle reference to Native Americans again? Strange name, though.

For anyone who doesn't know what one is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamcatcher

Archived